(Topic ID: 239543)

Is anyone else experiencing NIB fatigue?

By 27dnast

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 138 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Rick432
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_lp2epd7QrL1qbhtrto1_500.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ctozzi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#131 5 years ago

my issue had always been space, now that I have a legit game room my issue is the prices nib vs open box HUO and the savings involved if you just wait. I can't see ever buying an LE from stern again, they just don't have the luster to me like the MAJOR upgrades a tron le had. I also have a slim collection as I have sold off a few games that got boring to me. The amount of companies, games, remakes, and people selling 1-3 month old games is crazy now. I remember when I waited 8 months to find the 1st Scared Stiff that popped up for sale. Not sure how many games Chicago Gaming is going to sell in the next release, they remake a great model but after the big 3 I think interest at a mass level will drop drastically. Now you can find anything basically in a month. I think the bubble will burst soon on the super LE models as well. I will never drop 12.5+K on a nib game. It's a great time for the hobby with the amount of choices we all have, however it sucks to pay almost 6K for a Pro & and stick with it.....at least in my home. The tax thing also puts a major damper on NIB sales for me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ctozzi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-anyone-else-experiencing-nib-fatigue?tu=ctozzi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.