(Topic ID: 147606)

Is anyone bringing games to Arcade Expo in Banning CA to sell?

By patrickvc

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images_(resized).jpg
    Cheeseburger-Week-2015_(resized).jpg
    img54_(resized).jpg
    street-vendor-watches_(resized).jpg
    original_(resized).jpg
    Banning_2015_(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

This will be my first time driving out to see this show. Is there any swap meet or for sale area type set ups? I'm looking specifically for an F14 Tomcat, Space Station or Elvira and the Party Monsters.

#2 8 years ago

I know they do at PAGG..not sure about here though

#3 8 years ago

It's not the same as PAGG because the games are already there. It could probably be grown into something like that, but last year definitely wasn't.

#4 8 years ago

Are thwere vendors at all?

#5 8 years ago

Last year there were vendors but the only machines for sale there were floor model walking dead pro and mustang premium. Really great show and a lot of fun though

#6 8 years ago

Anyone in the Riverside area with an F14 Tomcat for sale? I will be at expo and checking out a pin in Riverside. I would love to kill 2 birds with 1 stone

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from venom112:

Last year there were vendors but the only machines for sale there were floor model walking dead pro and mustang premium.

And this:Banning_2015_(resized).jpgBanning_2015_(resized).jpg

#8 8 years ago

Now looking for both F14 Tomcat as well as Elvira and the Party Monsters

#9 8 years ago

There were people selling pinball machines in the parking lot last year as well. I think some were already sold just facilitating the pick up/payment formalities. If they had someone to watch the parking lot (security) it would be a great place to get exposure for a game you are selling. There is a lot of people who will be in the market for one. I think an outdoor swap meet sales area would be a fantastic idea.

#10 8 years ago

I emailed them the same question, they responded by saying they are going to try and have a flea market available in future shows, they were going to try and have one this show but could not get it worked out in time. I think that will be great. Im sure alot of people have a bunch of parts they would love to sell.

#11 8 years ago

The reality is Arcade Expo is hopefully just in its infancy, and will continue to grow and be a show that everyone in CA and nearby states will want to visit. Come to this one, support it, play games, see lots of cool people, buy some parts, and the next one will be bigger and better.

#12 8 years ago

I agree with Aurich, i think this show is on the way to be just as good, if not better than Cal Extreme!

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

And this:Banning_2015_(resized).jpg

We ended up selling that Addams Family on Sunday and the Drop-a-card was sold to someone later on that saw it at the show.

Sadly it doesnt look like we'll have a vendor booth this year...

Does anyone know what vendors are confirmed for this year?!

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from NiftyLED:

We ended up selling that Addams Family on Sunday and the Drop-a-card was sold to someone later on that saw it at the show.

We need someone there to buy LED's from! Bummer

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from twinmice:

We need someone there to buy LED's from! Bummer

We'll be around likely most of the day Saturday the 16th... we may just sell them out of our trunk..

original_(resized).jpgoriginal_(resized).jpg

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from NiftyLED:

we may just sell them out of our trunk..

Are you guys selling fireworks?

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from NiftyLED:

I kept thinking you had an EM as well, but I couldn't find any pictures of your booth from last year.

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Are you guys selling fireworks?

... or Rolexes?

#19 8 years ago

YOU WANT ROLEX? I GOT YOU BUDDY! I HAVE ROLEX, TAG HEUER! YOU WANT SUBMARINER? I HAVE FOR YOU!

street-vendor-watches_(resized).jpgstreet-vendor-watches_(resized).jpg

img54_(resized).jpgimg54_(resized).jpg

#20 8 years ago

Not a Firework, but howabout a Firepower?? Not a Nolex but a High Speed! I just posted a Firepower and a High Speed on the California for sale thread. Available a hop, skip and mere 83 freeway miles away from Banning in lovely Pasadena where it's CHEESEBURGER WEEK from the 10th-15th! Cheeseburgers and pinball! I'll bet we can even find a Shasta soda...

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

lovely Pasadena where it's CHEESEBURGER WEEK from the 10th-15th!

Screw Banning, they've got earthquakes and mudslides there. But cheesburger week, hell yeah!

Cheeseburger-Week-2015_(resized).jpgCheeseburger-Week-2015_(resized).jpg

#22 8 years ago

Cheesburger week is the best thing about Pasadena! Even better than that rose parade...

#23 8 years ago

Cheeseburger week in Pasadena and Baconfest in Long Beach. No wonder everybody wants to live in California.

#24 8 years ago

We could meet in the middle and have a Bacon Cheeseburger Extravaganza in Southgate!

#25 8 years ago

Southgate? That better be in the daytime.

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Screw Banning, they've got earthquakes and mudslides there. But cheesburger week, hell yeah!

Cheeseburger-Week-2015_(resized).jpg

But ... but ...Pinball!

#27 8 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

But ... but ...Pinball!

Oh yeah, and mudslides!

images_(resized).jpgimages_(resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-anyone-bringing-games-to-arcade-expo-in-banning-ca-to-sell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.