Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by gawcol
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“would you buy it?”

• Absolutely 4 votes
      10%
    • Absolutely not! 27 votes
      66%
    • see it first, maybe! 5 votes
      12%
    • Tripping over myself for the LE, money sent sight unseen! 5 votes
      12%

(Multiple choice - 41 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4977.jpg
    wTpWR.png
    10425846_10153357477259244_889190836474198775_n.jpg
    mlp.jpg
    MLP..png
    #1 8 years ago

I can't really determine if the talk is just a joke or not.

A typical day at my house is filled with age appropriate girls for this title who would probably resort to hair pulling for their turn.

I'm in!!

#2 8 years ago

MLP..PNGMLP..PNG

Am I the only one missing out in all of this hot MLP talk?

#3 8 years ago

mlp.jpgmlp.jpg

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from RavenBlackthorn:

MLP..PNG
    Am I the only one missing out in all of this hot MLP talk?

Took me a bit to even figure out what MLP is...Major League Pinball?...hope it's not like Pinballers :/ ....oh!...My Little Pony...I think? Gets a few more hits in search that way.

#5 8 years ago

Fun Fact: MLP Pinball started in the original Predator thread.

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

is all this MLP talk just a joke?

Yes.

Next thread.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

Fun Fact: MLP Pinball started in the original Predator thread.

that's cool...didn't it get brought up on that Jack Danger show with Gary playing the Kiss?

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

that's cool...didn't it get brought up on that Jack Danger show with Gary playing the Kiss?

#9 8 years ago

It's a joke, there was a fake pf art package based on FG that a fan drew up and there was a photo of Gary at the MLP stand at the License Expo earlier this year (go back into Stern's FB timeline for the pic).

Here's Gary:

10425846_10153357477259244_889190836474198775_n.jpg10425846_10153357477259244_889190836474198775_n.jpg

And here's the PF Edit:
    wTpWR.pngwTpWR.png

#10 8 years ago

Ah yes! Ok. I have seen comments related to this. :> So.. I guess you're going to try and tell me that there's not going to be a Muppet's Pinball machine either.. :/

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jojo1111:

It's a joke, there was a fake pf art package based on FG that a fan drew up and there was a photo of Gary at the MLP stand at the License Expo earlier this year (go back into Stern's FB timeline for the pic).
    Here's Gary:
    10425846_10153357477259244_889190836474198775_n.jpg
    And here's the PF Edit:
    wTpWR.png

Ya, this is the stuff I remember seeing around, plus it seems to get brought up in different threads all the time...I knew it was wishful thinking on my part but damn, WWE happened!

#12 8 years ago

Next you're going to tell me that I should stop working on my Rocky Horror Picture Show topper as well?

#13 8 years ago

I think they should make it. I'm in for it. Why not just take an existing layout and adjust it to MLP like they did with Shrek?
    I'm sure my girl would like it! (and me secretly too). I look at the cartoons with her and there's some really cool stuff going on there.
    superheroes are nothing compared with MLP!

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from gawcol:

I think they should make it. I'm in for it. Why not just take an existing layout and adjust it to MLP like they did with Shrek?
    I'm sure my girl would like it! (and me secretly too). I look at the cartoons with her and there's some really cool stuff going on there.
    superheroes are nothing compared with MLP!
    IMG_4977.jpg

From what I've read, Shrek wasn't just an easy swap out of art. It cost more and took longer than expected.

#15 8 years ago

If you don't know whether a rumored theme is plausible just think to yourself "Does this appeal to a middle aged male geek with a lot of disposable income?" if not, it's not Stern's MO. That's literally every modern Stern game.

3 weeks later
    #16 8 years ago
    Quoted from DefaultGen:

If you don't know whether a rumored theme is plausible just think to yourself "Does this appeal to a middle aged male geek with a lot of disposable income?" if not, it's not Stern's MO. That's literally every modern Stern game.

Off course it does

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-all-this-mlp-talk-just-a-joke-would-you-buy-wpoll and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.