Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JoelOmatik
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Agreed, a new version would be most welcome (I despise the original SP as a collector but as an operator it's the best game I've ever seen earn). The location where I operate has a South Park and it out earns Tron, Star Trek Pro, TSPP, even Spiderman. Non pinheads LOVE killing Kenny, that is all.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from Jojo1111:

Agreed, a new version would be most welcome (I despise the original SP as a collector but as an operator it's the best game I've ever seen earn). The location where I operate has a South Park and it out earns Tron, Star Trek Pro, TSPP, even spiderman. Non pinheads LOVE killing Kenny, that is all.

Wow, just wow....seems like a new version is a no brainer win/ win, but getting slayed on the other thread w a poll. An actual new game, with a lower bom than other vault wishes/ dreams, and operators, as well as homeowners up for a new, affordable game.....figures....

#53 9 years ago

The new VP from ZEN of south park is great. I wish they would just make a physical table of that.

#54 9 years ago

Lots of great ideas/ interest being posted regarding a new machine, w current content, and cool features. Please jump to this thread, and continue discussion:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-interest-in-stern-sppp

Who knows, maybe Stern will listen, determine viability. How it fits into their Vault series could be pretty interesting, IMO . A new machine with a relative theme, that doesn't destroy the bank. They might already have a plan ........

Ops, please close this thread to keep it all together with the other,....thanks....mark

#55 9 years ago

#56 9 years ago

I don't think there is any chance of a SP vault version. Simple reason being that complete, functioning games can be found for a reasonable price. If a home users or operator wants one, they can be had. Why would an operator or home user want to pay $5k for something they can get for $2k?

I recently picked up a HUO, mint condition (ZERO Kenny and Cartman wear, no broken plastics, didn't even need to be cleaned) for less than $3k. It sat for months for sale at this price. Why would anyone pay $5k for one if they didn't buy this one at $3k?

The vault we have seen so far was for a machine that was regularly going for more than the vault NIB price, not 1/2 the vault price...

#57 9 years ago

idk, maybe a small run would be cool, an update pack for gameplay, sounds, callouts, plastics as an option for older existing machines.. and an all new SP machine released to follow it up sometime soon.
I agree with others here, Futurama could be something great.

#58 9 years ago

Stern released TSPP 13 years after the DE Simpsons pin with a ton of new characters and features. It was a big hit.

A new SP pin will have 16+ years of ideas and humor to implement since the first pinball release in 1998. I think it would be a hit. In Big Gay Al voice: Sounds SSSSUUUPER to me!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Euless, TX
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL
Machine - For Sale
Auburn, WA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-a-south-park-vault-not-feasible/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.