• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stigma1_(resized).jpg
20160131_141311[1]_(resized).jpg
#1 8 years ago

Machine is working and looks good. Are parts hard to find/expensive for this machine? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! thanks for your time and help.

#2 8 years ago

It is about a $400-500 game.
$550 is not too much if it is in excellent cosmetic condition and fully working.
Generic Parts are available for all EM pins (i.e. coils and flippers, pop bumpers, spot targets, leaf switches etc.)
But (artwork specific) Plastics or Backglasses are harder to come by.
Super Flite (2 player) might be better choice, as with fewer score reels its easier to work on.
Better than average game play, relatively fast for the era.

#3 8 years ago

Sweet, thanks for the info. I have seen pics, not bad condition, but for the age it looks like normal wear and tear. It would be my first and its only 30 min away from home so i wouldn't be paying for shipping. i'm hoping to check it out tomorrow...

#4 8 years ago

I can't see more that 500-- I just think that is more than a fair price. Tell seller it's your first pin and would like him to have mercy on your wallet.

#5 8 years ago

Thanks, I did ask for a lower price and you hit the nail on the head, 500! works and looks great too.

20160131_141311[1]_(resized).jpg20160131_141311[1]_(resized).jpg

#6 8 years ago

congrats

#7 8 years ago

Start saving your money. Most can't quit after just one.

#8 8 years ago

Get your wallet ready !!!

stigma1_(resized).jpgstigma1_(resized).jpg

#9 8 years ago

Your first pin? Oh yeah. It won't be alone for long!

#10 8 years ago

Haw! you ate a peanut!
you will be back! lol

#11 8 years ago

Stratoflite is a great pin. I've had mine for years and it has been nearly bulletproof so far. Have fun with it and make room for #2....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-550-too-high-for-strato-flite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.