Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 130 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Jodester
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7C3C88DB-AB5B-4243-85E8-031983BF24B8 (resized).jpeg
    EAF7AE54-FB69-4EF8-A756-407E6FD0B903.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_20181025_213036 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rx3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

Ok I heard back...here is his excuse from pinside email. Won't return my call and then when I tries to call him again his mailbox is full. So I can't even leave him a message.
    Sorry, get crazy here. If you Google Middlesex schools CO2 you'll see a bunch of stuff news trucks, townhall meeting, sorry, it will go out today got sidetracked.
    So I figure what the hell. Now everyone will know.
    Pinside name: paintpins
    Preservation pinball Middlesex, NJ

LMAO Gimme a break. Lame excuse.

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from paintpins:

And awaaaaay we go! First off I just refunded your 30.00 D-bag. Secondly if you look into the CO2 issue it's at the local middle school and the result is a bunch of sick kids so I've been attending Board of Ed and resident meetings as well as helping friends. I haven't had time to read through the whole thread but I took screenshots of everything. As for those I've done business with in the past that had good things to say, thank you. To anyone that had a smarmy uninformed comment I'm making a list and if you should ever come or be sent my way by someone for a part you will be promptly told to pack sand. I have sent hard to find pieces all over the world and will continue to do so because I have a ton of it. I'm a one man band providing g a level of personal service larger outfits can't and yes every now and then life gets in the way but things are always made right. I DID NOT get your box in the mail today and good thing because I actually felt badly and packed it full of extra shit, something else I'm prone to do. I had no idea this thread was even happening. Some of you need a hobby no?

LOL Still lame. Oh noooo did I just make your list and screw myself the opportunity of ever ordering the most rare parts in pinball?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rx3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-13-days-too-long?tu=rx3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.