Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinballdecals_tron_cycles_002.JPG
TROn_Mods_ebay_stuff_1-23_004.JPG
TROn_Mods_ebay_stuff_1-23_005.JPG
TROn_Mods_ebay_stuff_1-23_002.JPG
TROn_Mods_ebay_stuff_1-23_003.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arizonabuck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 11 years ago

What happens when the bulbs die in the light cycles? I heard you can't replace the bulbs? Does that make it a temporary mod?

#25 11 years ago

Also, can the rec mod be used on the pro? The pro rec doesn't move so not sure if that would be worth it.

#27 11 years ago

I don't know a lot about electrical so maybe I'm just not understanding. You're getting the power from the backbox, but it's still lighting the bulb in the light cycle right? So eventually that bulb is going to die right? And the bulb can't be replaced in the light cycle correct?

#30 11 years ago

you said in the thread the best way to buy for a deal is multiple, but you've changed pricing so I don't see any discount for that? is there still a discount for that?...........also, what was the platform for? does it make it easier to install? you mentioned it being a pita to install, do you mean to make them or to install on the machine? thanks.

#31 11 years ago

so the rec mod lights up when you hit the spinning disc or something like that? Thought someone mentioned one somewhere where it would just stay lit all the time, which seems really boring. thanks for clarifying.

#33 11 years ago

yes, thanks. and from my research, those leds should never go out in my lifetime, well assuming the game isn't on 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

#38 11 years ago

Looking forward to getting them. Thanks for answering all my questions.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arizonabuck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/irs-tron-mod-package-sale?tu=arizonabuck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.