10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-181.jpg
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

I bet if I put a sub, lighted buttons, full LEDs, shaker, and a couple small mods this would sell for 6.

Go for it.

#52 10 years ago

Only thing I don't like about IM, The code won't let you make the game easier, keeping it a headache of a machine to score on..
If code was different, could be a 7K machine..But code kills it, for me at least.....
But that goes for alot of machines...

#53 10 years ago

Code is great. You can always move the posts in if you're struggling. Rules and sound make this game a blast when you get a couple things going at once.

#55 10 years ago

Someone's getting a great deal. Really fun game.

#56 10 years ago

Lime....so I guess mods don't matter anymore ? I will keep that in mind next time I buy a game. That is good to know that if he adds mods to his IM it is still a $5K game so I guess that goes for ALL GAMES.....TZ's that are modded out with the T-bird, Robbie the Robot, Gumball Mod, Slot Machine, Rocket Ship, etc. etc. will now start selling for the same price as TZ's with no mods.....games with shakers, mirror blades, powder coating, etc. will sell for the same price as a bare bones pin.

Thanks for letting us all know this info as it is probably "news" for most pinsiders on this site that modding a game adds nothing to the value.....guess that goes for the light mod for the Tron Pro that makes it look like an LE and people are spending $400 for and taking the time to install it......I feel bad for them as well !!!

I agree with the OP if he puts money into his IM it will make it more desirable. Mine was modded out and had the upgraded speakers and a shaker motor and that does add value.....at least to me it did and most pinsiders.

#57 10 years ago

And about the decapitated monger... I like him better that way! Adds character LOL jk. Though what confused me is.... Where did his head go? Nowhere in machine or Playfield..... I spent an hour looking for it.

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Doubt it, Iron Man is 5K no matter what you do. The code won't let you make the game easier, keeping it a headache of a machine to score on..If code was different, could be a 7K machine..But code kills it, for me at least.....But that goes for alot of machines....why would they(programmers) care about making a machine more enjoyable?Or making the scores into the billions? Instead of millions..? Hate low scoring pins....

Sold mine at Allentown for 6K, respectfully you are wrong...

as for the coding, it is one of the best balanced games out to date...

Easy games suck, hard games rule !

easy games get boring in a light speed manor, and get sold quick like around here...

The objectives in IM are amazingly well put together, preparing for stacking, and actually lasting long enough to get to stack before the game kicks your ass, leaving you with that one more game quality...

To each thier own i guess...

#59 10 years ago

He (lime) must have went to the same school "iceman44" recently did, with a very nice modded BSM, according to him, worth 6500.

Wonder if Captain Neo is teaching the class at this school?

#60 10 years ago

Electric.....thanks for the laugh. Where did the head go ???? That is too funny and it does add character.

Keep it decapitated....maybe it will catch on and add value. I am going to pull the head off of mine tonight and start a new "fad"......

GLWS...hang in there. You have a great pin as I have a nice collection and IM is one of my favorite pins and one of the few I paid up for without "blinking an eye". NO REGRETS !!!! It is fast and challenging and IMHO complements both SM and X-MEN LE nicely as it plays differently from both of those !!!!

Honestly, I paid more for my IM then I did for my SM and they are both nice HUO's but IM is so much harder to find as there just weren't a lot made. Personally, I believe this pin will hold its value better then most due to the limited supply out there......nobody is going to get hurt badly buying this pin for $5K due to lack of supply for a great pin !!!

#61 10 years ago

Pm send

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Does anyone know the model number of the action figure that is an exact match for the one in the game? And do you think it would be difficult to swap out? Do you have to modify the figure in any way?

It's pretty simple to put in a new monger. You could go the easy route and just rip the head off a new one and glue it on the old one haha. Awesome pin by the way! One of my all time favorites. Brutal!

#63 10 years ago

Hey, remember when houseofpinball had two accounts going at the same time (juniorpinball) That was interesting.

#65 10 years ago

Nobody on 5k nice IM?

#66 10 years ago

Man I wish you were willing to go lower so EptheGeek could buy this thing!

#67 10 years ago

Famous...I would if I didn't have to ship for $400!

#68 10 years ago

If EptheGeek is in at $4K, I am willing to give $250.00 to help get him to that $5K number.

Anyone else in? All we need is $750 more. We all know what Eric wants to do to this thing.

Come on let's have some fun with this!!!

Edit: and I have an extra Monger for you Eric if this ends up happening.

#69 10 years ago

bump

#70 10 years ago

I will offer 4600

#71 10 years ago

Need the 5 or would have sold for 4800 earlier in the month. Sorry

#72 10 years ago

Someone buy this nice ironman

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

IIRC, original NIB "street price" for IM was 4.5k in 2010?

That might have been "MSRP". You could find them all over the place for $3999 NIB. I was unemployed at the time, and still managed to watch the prices closely since I wanted one from day one.

#74 10 years ago

Bump bump bumpity bump look at frosty go.

#75 10 years ago

#76 10 years ago

A stock IM with minor damage...routed maybe? Was low/mid 4's for a good while. Then for about a year prices got whack...mostly for HUO and blinged out examples. If you get $5k for this than mine must be worth $6k+, so I hope you get your $5k!

$4,700 is a reasonable offer.

#77 10 years ago

I dunno, I give ElectricCircuit credit. How many times on Pinside do we see "FIRM!" then a week later the price drops because nobody wants it.

You gotta hand it to the guy, he said final price drop and it looks like he meant it

#78 10 years ago

4700 is only good for 1 more hour then its off the table

#80 10 years ago

She going to a nice new home tonight.

#81 10 years ago

Who cares....

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Who cares....

Apparently you didn't enough to just go get it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ironman-for-sale-michigan/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.