• 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by frg
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Messages Image(3336594586) (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sevenrites.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 6 years ago

I've seen TK get do or die hurry up mode with that single 35,000,000 countdown shot lots of times. It's very simple if you've got good pinball skills and have the game setup decent so it's not constantly ripping you off, and also by skipping out on activating Jericho mode by avoiding the collection of shields.

When he was done with the game, I had it for 5 months and also achieved do or die hurry up on it almost every time I played.

I think there was some confusion about stacking multi balls, so to speak, which rotordave cleared up pretty well on post #25. It feels like you're stacking them, sort of, so I understand how some may interpret it as stacking or running them simultaneously.

And congrats on achieving do or die multi ball as well rotordave! I've achieved that one time, early on in the first month I had the game. It was so awesome it blew me away. I had no idea how I got the multi ball versus the hurry up, so I got on here and read in another thread how to achieve that (hitting super jackpots on each MB and etc.) but wasn't able to replicate it after the first time.

Glad I pulled it off, it was a hell of a rush, but I just couldn't get it a second time and eventually grew bored with trying to make it happen one more time. Really wanted to hit the 300,000,000 mark in scoring but sadly fell just a bit short there.

I may have actually had double scoring when I got the 180,000,000 on do or die multi ball now that I think of it. Because I always went for the iron man targets early on that way when I got to the do or die countdown, and Jericho mode, the score would be doubled and more worthwhile to achieve.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

sevenrites, I don't think rotordave got the do or die multi ball, he posted the video of someone else doing it.

Not sure how I missed that being that it's spelled out pretty clearly in his first post in the thread. His knowledge of the game suggests that he is capable of reaching do or die multi ball if he hasn't already. It is extremely tough to pull off. I had no idea it existed or how to achieve it when I got it but it blew me away and kept me coming back to try and do it again. Wish I would have had a video but I had no idea it was going to happen or what was going on when it did happen. I got #2 high score out of it on here at least, and netted over 180,000,000 points in that mode when I did get it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.50
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.95
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sevenrites.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ironman-do-or-die-multiball-achieved?tu=sevenrites and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.