Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pinnyheadhead
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I know the differences between the classic and the pro but what would the price be on a classic?

Thanks,
Sijcolo

#2 3 years ago

Are they selling these at Costco?! How much?

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Are they selling these at Costco?! How much?

They used to have "home" versions of Ironman and Black Knight batman, they sold through costco. They should sell for a decent price but a tad less than the coin op version. You'd almost need some ebay numbers or pricing guide.

#4 3 years ago

Last one I saw was $2000

#5 3 years ago

When IM was going for the 4's these were a $2500 machine. I think it's still worth $2500. Others will come on and say $1500 but I would pay $2500

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

When IM was going for the 4's these were a $2500 machine. I think it's still worth $2500. Others will come on and say $1500 but I would pay $2500

Ya, these are almost true to the coin op vs "The pin". DMD and all that, but lack of some toy/interaction.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ya, these are almost true to the coin op vs "The pin". DMD and all that, but lack of some toy/interaction.

Agreed. Much more of a real pin than "the pin". Just a few missing features and no coin mechs. Does anyone remember what the Costco price was? $3500?

#8 3 years ago

Are these still in stores today? I'd love to see a pic.

#10 3 years ago

no magnets and no kick back, maybe ironman wouldnt piss me off so much with that set up haha

#11 3 years ago

Almost way overpaid for one of these two years ago when I started in the hobby.

#12 3 years ago

Off Topic - would you be better off buying a WCS for the kids and yourself for around the same price?

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Off Topic - would you be better off buying a WCS for the kids and yourself for around the same price?

Hard to say. WCS is more bang for the buck, but Iron Man and Batman are probably more relevant themes for the kids, plus much newer and less maintenance.

If possible play both and then decide.

#14 3 years ago

I'm looking at one tomorrow and just wondering if I decide I don't want it what could I get for it. Kids might like this better than real ironman because no magnet.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

I'm looking at one tomorrow and just wondering if I decide I don't want it what could I get for it. Kids might like this better than real ironman because no magnet.

Yeah it would be a good fit for kids. It is funny how when kids or non pinheads play IM they don't really care about how hard it is beacause it is fun. Simple rules also are a big appeal. Let us know how it goes.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 50.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 29.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside