• Latest reply 12 years ago by jimjim66
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

iron-man-mark-v-briefcase-suit-cosplay.jpg
#1 12 years ago

What is the difference between ironman classic and the ironman that already came out?

#2 12 years ago

I dont know what ?

#3 12 years ago

if i knew then i would'nt need to ask. I guess we will both have to sit and wait until this question is answered

#4 12 years ago

Classic doesn't have the two magnets, the cabinet is pressboard, the coin door is just a flat plate, the PCBs are mounted in the bottom of the cabinet, cabinet art is a little different, inserts are LEDs (other bulbs may be too, I'm not sure). There may be other differences, but that is what I can think of off the top of my head. It is also free play only.

Edit: Found some more info:
-Kicker removed from War Machine.
-Whiplash Toy removed.
-Missing some flasher dome lights

#5 12 years ago

Someone was selling one in the low-mid $2K range and pinheads weren't biting - that's what I know about it.

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

Kicker removed from War Machine.

That is a kick in the dic..., er, genitals. Why not remove a ramp or two, or maybe Iron Monger.

#7 12 years ago

Really? Is this the CostCo version of the game? I think we've seen that with some Batman machines.

#8 12 years ago

Waste of money. When they came out they were only 6-800 cheaper then the Pro version and not even half as fun. Avoid the classic model at all costs!!!

#9 12 years ago

Waste of money. When they came out they were only 6-800 cheaper then the Pro version and not even half as fun. Avoid the classic model at all costs!!!

Smassa speaks the truth! The classic is JUNK.

iron-man-mark-v-briefcase-suit-cosplay.jpgiron-man-mark-v-briefcase-suit-cosplay.jpg

#10 12 years ago

They had 3 BDK at Costco in Fresno. Went back 2 months later, still had 3 machines there, one of the flippers on the demo was not working. The playfield was dirty, and looked well played.

Don't know how many they sold, but I'm sure the Fresno ones went back. I remember at the time you could buy a used one for the same price that these were going for.

Zizzle, 70's home model EMs, have any of these types of pins ever appreciated. I passed on a HUO Fireball home model for 200 bucks that was mint last year. Didn't have the space, and didn't really do it for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ironman-classic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.