(Topic ID: 11201)

AC/DC Premium Pin from Cointaker to Pinsider's, !! Discounted !!

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by hfdpro
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ChosenWisely.jpg
    ChosenWisely.jpg
    cheers.gif
    Hell_Yea_!!.gif
    Hell_Yea_!!.gif
    ACDC-LE-PremiumTranslite.JPG
    AC-DC_Pin.png
    acdc-ltbr-backglass.jpg
    AC-DC.jpg
    There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago

Thanks!
    My IM is getting impatient...

#52 12 years ago

2 weeks is the rolling answer IM still looking good NP!

#53 12 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

2 weeks is the rolling answer IM still looking good NP!

Which was almost FIVE weeks ago...
    Thanks for the kind words though Ice, maybe WOZ will show up before my Cointaker LED order gets placed!

#54 12 years ago

Astrodan's getting 'Let There Be Rock' LE at the Lost Ark.

Didn't know if you knew that or not BR, would be a great place to test one out.

#55 12 years ago
    Quoted from coasterguy:

As a business person myself I do wonder. If all of these distributors keep lowering their prices to around or just above cost, it seems the only people making money then are Stern. Meanwhile, it seems they are scrambling to blow out TF LE combos now. which make resale worse for those who bought early. I wonder why a distributor would want to shlep around NIB pins for a couple hundred bucks or even less? That's no fun to me.

Because when a distributor has the game pre-sold, he's not taking any risk. All he has to do is collect some cash, place the order with Stern, then coordinate delivery. When he buys and holds, there is considerable risk involved and usually a commensurate price increase (see Automated Services website; also see GameExchange's thread about the NIB Dale Jr from a few days ago).

Quoted from coasterguy:

It just seems that their would be a set "Minimum Price" to sell a NIB pin so all of the distributors make something. I wonder how JJ will handle this.

Because of antitrust laws.

#56 12 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

Astrodan's getting 'Let There Be Rock' LE at the Lost Ark.

Didn't know if you knew that or not BR, would be a great place to test one out.

I heard he was gett-n an LE .. Its Gonna be a while.. I should have mine before he does.. I Hope

They Must be Make-n some Good $$ , he called me last week and made the Highest Offer on TOM.
    I declined & sold it to The Banker.. I'll Find him another, if he don't 1st..

#57 12 years ago

Congrats BR! i can't wait to see it. hopefully me and techno can be there for the unboxing!

#58 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I heard he was gett-n an LE .. Its Gonna be a while.. I should have mine before he does.. I Hope

I read somewhere (can't find it now) that LEs would hit the line before Premiums.

-Craig

#59 12 years ago
    Quoted from PinCrush:

I read somewhere (can't find it now) that LEs would hit the line before Premiums.

That is what I understand also , we should get our LEs before premiums .

Jim

#60 12 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

coasterguy said:As a business person myself I do wonder. If all of these distributors keep lowering their prices to around or just above cost, it seems the only people making money then are Stern. Meanwhile, it seems they are scrambling to blow out TF LE combos now. which make resale worse for those who bought early. I wonder why a distributor would want to shlep around NIB pins for a couple hundred bucks or even less? That's no fun to me.
    Because when a distributor has the game pre-sold, he's not taking any risk. All he has to do is collect some cash, place the order with Stern, then coordinate delivery. When he buys and holds, there is considerable risk involved and usually a commensurate price increase (see Automated Services website; also see GameExchange's thread about the NIB Dale Jr from a few days ago).
    coasterguy said:It just seems that their would be a set "Minimum Price" to sell a NIB pin so all of the distributors make something. I wonder how JJ will handle this.

Yes They Stop Just short of telling us we can't sell at a price.

#61 12 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

PinCrush said:I read somewhere (can't find it now) that LEs would hit the line before Premiums.
    That is what I understand also , we should get our LEs before premiums .
    Jim

Just Spoke with Jim Belt.. They expect them both to ship around the same time.. Same Play Fields so they will just be running a mixed line.

#62 12 years ago

You wifed the right one B_R.

ChosenWisely.jpgChosenWisely.jpg

#63 12 years ago

Congrats BR! i can't wait to see it. hopefully me and techno can be there for the unboxing!

There are Several that Want to be Here for the Unveiling !! I'll Give Everyone a call and give Ya 1hr to get to my Pad.. Cause ya Know ,, I'm Very Impatient !!

Just Spoke with Jim Belt.. They expect them both to ship around the same time.. Same Play Fields so they will just be running a mixed line.

Same P/F as the LE , Just 2 thing's Diff- .. I Wish the B/G was Mirror'd tho.. but I'm Happy !!!!!!!!

You wifed the right one B_R.

Thank You bro !! I feel the same way .. Valentine's day is 2-morrow, I'm Gonna Treat her like a Queen ..

ChosenWisely.jpgChosenWisely.jpg

#64 12 years ago

#65 12 years ago

coasterguy said:

It just seems that their would be a set "Minimum Price" to sell a NIB pin so all of the distributors make something. I wonder how JJ will handle this.

Quoted from jayhawkai:

I wonder how Apple does it. Their resellers don't seem to offer discounts on new products very often.

#66 12 years ago
    Quoted from Marten:

coasterguy said:
    jayhawkai said:Because of antitrust laws.
    I wonder how Apple does it. Their resellers don't seem to offer discounts on new products very often.

Same Way Stern Does.. Min Advertised Price.. That why you will see them do the Free $50 GC or something with an apple product..

#67 12 years ago

I just don't think Apple would allow some discounter to sell their stuff much cheaper than in the Apple store for very long. They would just cut them off.

#68 12 years ago

Cool wife!

#69 12 years ago

someone wanna PM the special discount price?

#70 12 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

someone wanna PM the special discount price?

Call CoinTaker .... 570 847 6366

1 week later
    #71 12 years ago

I'm Bump-n this back , In Case anyone still want's to get in on CoinTaker's Special..

The Special is ONLY on the AC/DC Premium ... call Chris for a Price !!

He told me he has Several on Order..

#72 12 years ago

Congrats on your nib B_R, and for the discounts you throw our way. I wish I had the funds to get this one. Keep flippin bro.

#73 12 years ago

I called and left a message : )

5 months later
    #74 11 years ago

Any chance the discount is still being offered? I was going to wait until the York show to see if they have any for sale there, but if I can get it at a discount I may just pull the trigger.
    Thanks.

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ironman-2-acdc-pin/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.