• Avengers 6 votes
    10%

(59 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quartergrabber.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 8 years ago

Is this a joke post? IM is miles ahead of Avengturds. When comparing anything to Avengers, the other thing always wins

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Two things are certain on this site: 1. If it's a TWD pro/premium/LE discussion, QG will be there to shit on pro owners. 2. If it's an Avengers thread, he'll be there to shit on the Avengers game.

Hahahahaha, I knew you would eventually be in here with your tales of woe. I don't like Avengturds, you like it, no big deal. And you should edit your post and add a third point.

3. If anyone mentions ST or about how great it is QG will immediately give them a thumbs down and then proceed to shit all over ST.

But make the above point #1 and I would say you are spot on

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Hahaha we are nothing if not predictable.
Did you ever own Avengers or IM? Or did you only play them on location?

I played IM when it first came out and hated it because of the open and bare playfield. Then when the VE came out I put more time on it at a distributors and I don't know what happened but it blew me away. The magnets flinging the ball around, the wicked fast kick back, the iron monger is amazing and the Ramps are so satisfying to hit over and over again. I liked it so much that I really want one now.

Now Avengers I played a few times at a distributors. It was a pro and I immediately hated it. I found it clumsy and clunky, nothing made sense, there was no clear direction on what to shoot for. I immediately dismissed the game as a turd and never played it again. Years later I was at someone's house buying a pin and they had a hulk LE. I told them how much I hated Avengers and they told me the LE was different and I had to try it. So I did. And he was right, the LE is WAY different then the pro. His LE was actually pretty fun, but he was also telling me what to shoot for as well. There was a point in the game where hulk gets pissed and breaks one of the ramps and throws it in the air, that was pretty bad ass. I still think the pro version sucks balls though. I know I like to yank people's chains about Avengers to solicit a rise out of them but in all actuality because I love the theme so much and the LE actually isn't that bad, if they redid Avengers based on the comics (I also don't like how they modelled it after the movie) and I could get it at a good price I would pick one up to put beside my Xmen. But I don't think they will ever remake it with comic art

*****EDIT*****

Oops, I guess I didn't really answer your question. No I haven't owned either game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quartergrabber.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-ve-avengers?tu=quartergrabber and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.