(Topic ID: 136541)

Iron Man VE again, should code be revisited?

By Butch2099

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 403 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by monkeyboypaul
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Iron Man code”

• Leave it alone, it's perfect 42 votes
    25%
  • Some tweaking is desired, make the 3rd time the charm! 128 votes
    75%

(170 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dscn1 (resized).jpg
IMJERICHO.gif
Custom_Image2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shadrac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#306 5 years ago

I sent a message to Stern yesterday to suggest a new code. It would be nice if other people do too. Maybe we will have an update soon ... or a day.

#309 5 years ago

I send a message via Stern's website (Contact)

#312 5 years ago

Always no answer from Stern... Great.
I think they will never answer. They don't care about customers requests, i agree the 1.83 code is complete and with no flaws, but i don't think it's so difficult or time consuming to make a few changes.

#317 5 years ago

I think if they receive multiples messages for the same request, they can do something.
Pinsiders, we must mobilize!
IM deserves the best. It will be a great move from Stern. What i just want personnaly, is to have the possibility of a real skill shot, the possibility to adjust the difficulty of the DoD MB, and to adjust volume/sounds effects (it doesn't work right now). Like many others Pinsiders, i think

#323 5 years ago

Code is complete ok. But it can be better.
It's free to try, for all Pinsiders who loves their IM and thinks it can be better, just send a message to Stern! You can spend many bucks for mods that adds nothing to the game, but a simple free request that takes 5 minutes and can make you the possibility to play the infamous DoD MB for exemple, no?
It's worth a try!

1 year later
#368 3 years ago

Do you have an answer from Lyman?

2 months later
#380 3 years ago

There's no sound for the Whiplash super jackpot too...
A few little things to update and i will be super mega happy, like you i love IM so much, but i doubt there will be an update...

4 months later
#390 3 years ago

I don't believe there will be an another code update, IM is an "old" game and all games from that era (Tron, Avatar, RS) are past for Stern. I will be really happy if i'm wrong but there is little chance unfortunately.

#392 3 years ago

I really hope i'm wrong

1 month later
#400 2 years ago

Oh yeah it will be fantastic

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shadrac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside