(Topic ID: 136541)

Iron Man VE again, should code be revisited?

By Butch2099

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Iron Man code”

• Leave it alone, it's perfect 42 votes
    25%
  • Some tweaking is desired, make the 3rd time the charm! 129 votes
    75%

(171 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dscn1 (resized).jpg
IMJERICHO.gif
Custom_Image2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pimp77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#302 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I do set my Monger setting harder...I find it has a better long term gameplay benefit - you get the opportunity to get some other stuff going and have better stacking choices if he takes a little longer to come up.

Ah, good point - so yeah, you can still get Super Pops then...you just have to hit the center shot to get them. Oh well, to each their own - I like the diverter ...I like how it holds the ball for Monger's "entrance". Yeah, it makes the skill shot super easy...it would be nice if you could disable it for skill shot only, but leave it on for Super Pops and Monger start.

My monger only starts with a center shot...having it start on the loops too is weak.

#304 7 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Restricting the start to the center shot makes it much easier to choose when raise the Monger, which make the game easier for sure. But nothing wrong with that.

Depends...sometimes it's extremely difficult to hit that shot when you want it. Loops are easy.

3 months later
#316 7 years ago

There is zero benefit for Stern to update anything on IM. It will never happen...at least by Stern.

#321 7 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

They did do TAV update out of nowhere. There is a chance.
I also want your WOZ, FG, RBION and RS.

True...anything possible I guess. What, no love for Hobbit?

8 months later
#334 6 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

If you set-up jericho to carry over ball, when you finish one objective for example (the monger) when you lose the ball the light goes off... why?!

And Jericho carry-over is for AFTER you START it and drain, not before. The Marks always hold ball to ball. Do not turn on Jericho carry-over, it's lame.

8 months later
#365 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

If I achieved a 100M DOD award (that's hitting the 50M award right when the timer starts with double scoring running), I'd be fist pumping my ass off! I don't think you realized what you achieved, if that actually happened.
I've had game almost a year & my high score is still only 113M. Only cracked the leaderboard twice. Scoring is hard as hell on IM & I love it that way. Teaches me humility & keeps me playing.
Code just needs more polish, as stated before. Super skill shots, instant info, mode leaderboards, wizard mode dots, non-random EB award, etc. The basic stuff that most other games have.

100M DoD isn’t possible. Best you could get is 35M x 2: 70M...unless you are running old code.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Roseville, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pimp77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-ve-again-should-code-be-revisited?tu=Pimp77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.