Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180413_151008 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180413_151022 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180413_151033 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180407_152539 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Hi, took delivery of one of the few IM VE's here in the UK, complete with a bunch of sweet mods and cherry red armour - in mint condition.

Now try as I might, but I can't find a link anywhere to the version of the ROM with music replaced, by RandomKG who did a brilliant job on TWD.

Any other links would be great, or PM's. Before i start to threaten the high score table.

In the meantime, I've got a Pinstadium, speaker lights, gold mirror blades and a whole bunch of LERmods to pop on it.

- Cheers, Martyn (UK)

#2 6 years ago

Let's see pics please!

4 weeks later
#3 6 years ago

hello friend I think I have a link to download the version with ac / dc music ... is it what you're looking for?

#5 6 years ago

I can not avoid the air balls in my iron man vault ... this can make me sell this fantastic game for fear of breaking some ramp or something on the board ... I feel very sorry not to be able to enjoy the game calmly ..

IMG_20180407_152539 (resized).jpgIMG_20180407_152539 (resized).jpg

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I can not avoid the air balls in my iron man vault ... this can make me sell this fantastic game for fear of breaking some ramp or something on the board ... I feel very sorry not to be able to enjoy the game calmly ..

Where are the air Balls? If they are coming off monger, it’s easy to fix. Use a straight edge
To make sure it’s perfectly flat, adjust the top of monger with the screws.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

¿Dónde están las Bolas de aire? Si vienen de Monger, es fácil de arreglar. Use un borde recto
Para asegurarse de que esté perfectamente plano, ajuste la parte superior de Monger con los tornillos.

hello friend thank you for answering, the balls in the air come from the top, from the two targets above and the central entrance of monguer spinner, the targets are inclined towards the front and have double almond, even so I still have balls in the air ...

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

hello friend thank you for answering, the balls in the air come from the top, from the two targets above and the central entrance of monguer spinner, the targets are inclined towards the front and have double almond, even so I still have balls in the air ...

If it's off both those targets, I'd bet it has something to do with the Monger cover.

Have you tried leveling the Monger cover yet? For me, I had to add small washers under all three screws and also VERY GENTLY bend the whole Monger assembly from underneath until it was perfectly flat. The screws were difficult because you have to hold the washers in place from underneath while putting the screw in from the top. It's a bit of a challenge to get it just right, but it should improve you gameplay experience.

#9 6 years ago

okkkkkkkkk, I'm going to investigate a bit, you may be right ... thanks !!!

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

okkkkkkkkk, I'm going to investigate a bit, you may be right ... thanks !!!

I think for me, the back lip of the playfield behind Monger was too low. I'll try and remember to take a couple photos.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Creo que para mí, el borde posterior del campo de juego detrás de Monger era demasiado bajo. Trataré de recordar tomar algunas fotos.

checked iron monger and is in line with the board, the targets are facing forward and I put double pads, it seems that if they fly less but still 2 of 10 jump through the air ...

IMG_20180413_151033 (resized).jpgIMG_20180413_151033 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180413_151022 (resized).jpgIMG_20180413_151022 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180413_151008 (resized).jpgIMG_20180413_151008 (resized).jpg

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Creo que para mí, el borde posterior del campo de juego detrás de Monger era demasiado bajo. Trataré de recordar tomar algunas fotos.

you were right friend ... and put small washers on the screws and leveled so that the plastic is a bit above ... the balls balls in the air are gone !!!!!! I hope this lasts a lot like this .... hahaha

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 24.95
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Roseville, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-ve-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.