(Topic ID: 94226)

Iron Man Pro Vault Edition - FIRST LOOK ?

By powermonger

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ee4.png
fishedIn.jpg
Iron Man Pro Vault Edition.jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

Iron Man Pro Vault Edition.jpgIron Man Pro Vault Edition.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Original one looks better!

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Bwahaha, that's funny right there!

#4 9 years ago

Wow, wasn't expecting completely new artwork.

Interesting to see over time which edition proves to be more popular. Vault or Original.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

This

#6 9 years ago

This is just a quick photoshop job on the old flyer, it doesn't look like the work of Stern at all.

http://flyers.arcade-museum.com/flyers_pinball/sternpin/44003401.jpg

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

This is just a quick photoshop job on the old flyer, it doesn't look like the work of Stern at all.
http://flyers.arcade-museum.com/flyers_pinball/sternpin/44003401.jpg

But I think the OP knew that. . .

#8 9 years ago

Yeah, but apparently the people replying didn't.

#9 9 years ago

I don't like the translite

#10 9 years ago

Lol, fake but even if it was we have no problem coming up with cool translites. Right Aurich ; )

#11 9 years ago

Coin door decal and head sideart is the same. Changing a translite is easy enough if you don't like the new one.

I hope somebody starts stocking red metalflake powdercoated trim for this. I'll be needing a set.

#12 9 years ago

Well as much as I was disappointed about my IM loosing value due to the rerelease, I'm glad more people get to grab a great game! If we get new code to make the game even better, than I can forgive Stern for my loss in value. To be honest I have had the game for about 2 years and still like it! Rereleasing great titles is ok with me as long as they change some of the features to keep them different and reinvent the game codes for all models.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Coin door decal and head sideart is the same. Changing a translite is easy enough if you don't like the new one.
I hope somebody starts stocking red metalflake powdercoated trim for this. I'll be needing a set.

Try the pinball refinery website

#14 9 years ago

is this picture fake?

where is the "new style" backbox with matching speaker panel?

#16 9 years ago

Looks like a "The pin" version. Lol Trans can be changed side art cannot. Just glad more people will be able to play the game though period. Cosmetics are just cosmetics

#17 9 years ago

Fake or not it looks cool! So does my original. I can't wait to see the new IM on route somewhere. There's a dingy routed one in NYC now that I never play because I own one that's practically perfect in every way and play the shit out of it every day. But it will be fun seeing a shiny new vault version with the new head and LEDs lightshow. Too bad it'll have a flourescent tube in the backbox, instead of my CT kit. And on route it probably won't have a sub, like mine....or a shaker most likely, like mine. Or beautiful brass HW (lollipop style) like mine.

I just hope I can get $3,800 for mine if I ever sell. Heard that's the going rate now for originals.

#18 9 years ago

They can wipe their low balling ass with $3800

#19 9 years ago

I admit ... it was a joke ... I am very excited to see the new design

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from powermonger:

I admit ... it was a joke ... I am very excited to see the new design

Aw man! I think I crapped my pants a little when I saw this. I DO NOT want Stern the change the decals and trans. I love the way Iron Man looks already and that's why I'm buying a vault. I hope they keep the decals and trans the same...

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Aw man! I think I crapped my pants a little when I saw this. I DO NOT want Stern the change the decals and trans. I love the way Iron Man looks already and that's why I'm buying a vault. I hope they keep the decals and trans the same...

I think the sides of the box will be the same
but I think they will make another backglass
(that's what they did for the rerun of tron pro)

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

is this picture fake?

So fake.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from IBARAKURO:

I think the sides of the box will be the same
but I think they will make another backglass
(that's what they did for the rerun of tron pro)

I just want the cabinet and backbox the same. I would prefer the backglass to stay the same as well, but as long as it looked good I think I could live with it. But for god sakes Stern, don't change the cabinet!

#24 9 years ago

OP signs up to Pinside today to post fake flyer and people fall for it this easily?

#26 9 years ago

Why do a fake post ? Waste of everyones time !

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from trazy11:

Why do a fake post ? Waste of everyones time !

Same reason you post in its thread.

Or....

Goobers like me respond to ya. Wait. What?

#28 9 years ago

I think it's funny. Well done, I was fooled. Keeps us on our toes.

#29 9 years ago

$3800 really ?

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

They can wipe their low balling ass with $3800

This is the voice of reason.

#31 9 years ago

Then we are all f*cked

#32 9 years ago

And stretch, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Family was totally kidding......dude

#33 9 years ago

Only time will tell how the value settles in on IM original.

#34 9 years ago

Iron man Vault just dropped all original runs to 3500.00 over night!

#35 9 years ago

so much drama over toys

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from deeznuts:

so much drama over toys

LOL @ your name...

#37 9 years ago

yea, i like the old trans better.. but this cab art is much better

#38 9 years ago

so what has vault got over the original anyway? that a lot of people are getting their panties in a knot over some others that are offloading their IMs . sheesh

#39 9 years ago

First off its a nib offering. Also: new bb and tmolding (st mustang design) cab art decals over brushed aluminium (mustang le style) updated code to enhance full led treatment. Higher res backglass. Enhanced lighting for munger (usually only with mod). What else do u want if you don't already have an IM?

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

And stretch, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Family was totally kidding......dude

Some people just don't get it!

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Iron Man Vault just dropped all original runs to 3500.00 over night!

Well, even that might be high. My original is like new and really modded nicely....but IF I were selling it I'd feel lucky to get a couple grand. Good think it's NOT FOR SALE!

#42 9 years ago

Although I am happy Stern is rerunning Iron Man, I don't think it is appropriate for any company to sell a product that the customer cannot see. Shame on us for allowing it. Stern could have at least released the art work and images of the molded figures.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Although I am happy Stern is rerunning Iron Man, I don't think it is appropriate for any company to sell a product that the customer cannot see. Shame on us for allowing it. Stern could have at least released the art work and images of the molded figures.

You got that right.

I'd like to see the actual pin myself, but it beats the alternative of $5800 for a lightly routed IM that I'd have to drive 3 hrs to pick up 3 weeks ago.

#44 9 years ago

It's true, let's see some photos of the IMVE Stern!!!!

Please!!!!

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

You got that right.
I'd like to see the actual pin myself, but it beats the alternative of $5800 for a lightly routed IM that I'd have to drive 3 hrs to pick up 3 weeks ago.

IM and AVLE are really good side by side. No joke amigo.

#46 9 years ago

I heard they were remaking IM but also incorporating lego into it to attract younger buyers...here is the real latest release flyer

ee4.pngee4.png

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I heard they were remaking IM but also incorporating lego into it to attract younger buyers...here is the real latest release flyer

ee4.png 323 KB

If they did that, maybe they could get permission to incorporate an "Everything is Awesome" multi-ball into the code.

That and maybe have Lego Batman stop by for lost ball call outs to shame you: "You are so disappointing on so many levels."

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

ee4.png 323 KB

It must be a year or more since I have posted anything here. But I have to give full credit to the TeleTubbie Alternate IM Tranny. Very funny.

Pinside looks very busy. Almost hard to parse all that is there now.

Dan

#49 9 years ago

I think all of us Photoshoppers should make our own version and post it here. I'll work on one today...

#50 9 years ago

As this thread may be overly confusing to new pinsiders I am locking same.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-pro-vault-edition-first-look and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.