(Topic ID: 139411)

Iron Man Owners - Monger get knocked out of alignment?

By Barakawins1

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpeg
#1 8 years ago

Curious. Once in a while I may get the ball stuck between the playfield and clear monger shield as the monger is coming down into the
playfield. This knocks the monger out of alignment. He then won't re-seat properly and only goes down to his chest level. To fix this
I have to pull the monger up manually to reset and all is well. Common yes/no? If no, how to fix this?

#2 8 years ago

I have had the ball.stuck several.times and never had any issue

#3 8 years ago

Hmm. What would cause it to get stuck at chest level when knocked out of alignment? Is there an adjustment on the monger?

#4 8 years ago

I did this on location one night, wasn't an issue.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

#5 8 years ago

hmm on mine the monger will raise when looking for the ball. The ball will release. However, when the monger goes back down, he
gets stuck in exactly the same position as you have posted above. Just no ball there. To fix this I have to manually pull the monger
up and drop. No further issues after.

#6 8 years ago

I had a problem with my monger getting stuck. The screw in his back (chest level) was loose ( not easy to access). Tightened and no more problems. Not sure if that's what is going on but worth a check.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I had a problem with my monger getting stuck. The screw in his chest was loose ( not easy to access). Tightened and no more problems. Not sure if that's what is going on but worth a check.

Hmmm. I wonder if this is it. Is the screw visible when he's raised? Is it in the front of the monger or accessed through the back?

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Hmmm. I wonder if this is it. Is the screw visible when he's raised? Is it in the front of the monger or accessed through the back?

It's in the back. It is visible but hard to get at.

#9 8 years ago

I'll give it a shot. Maybe that's it. thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-owners-monger-get-knocked-out-of-alignment and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.