(Topic ID: 88610)

Iron Man Club: Adrenaline Junkies Welcome!

By RobT

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,018 posts
  • 435 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by newpinbin
  • Topic is favorited by 138 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240329_142221 (resized).jpg
20240329_144709 (resized).jpg
20240329_144719 (resized).jpg
IMG_0761 (resized).jpeg
IMB_fW5sie.gif
IMB_LZkXy7.gif
IMG_4293 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1268 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-01-30 040548 (resized).png
20240120_165323 (resized).jpg
IMG_4128.jpeg
IMG_4157.jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
thumbnail33 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7767911_0 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#324 9 years ago

I played one this morning, that kick back from war machine is the fastest shot I've ever seen. Game plays really well. Only had a few games on it, but seriously thinking of buying the new release. Reminds me a little of xmen, I even felt like there should be a third flipper, but obviously nothing to hit with it. I also like that the real movies voices are in the game. Not thrilled about decals.

#328 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

It's a fantastic side kick to TAV!

That's what I'm thinking, but need to make room. If I can sell my BSD, makes my decision much easier. I don't want to cull anything else in my collection. RBION crossed my mind, but I'm not selling it.

#335 9 years ago
Quoted from BestShot31:

Do you mean that you are not thrilled about the new Sterns having decals on their cabinets, versus the decals on the targets? If you mean the cab decal, yes, I think it's the cheap way to go and once it's scratched, it's difficult to correct, versus the painted cabinet.

I have a good source for target decals

3 months later
#598 9 years ago

I have mine set on 15, 50, 100 and 175. Besides 15, the other levels are not so easy to attain.

3 months later
#866 9 years ago

Put up a new high tonight, completed Jericho and got DD bonus ( not dd mb). I have generous extra balls set at 15, 50, 100 and 175 and Jericho carries over, but the score is still huge for me. Game took less than 10 mins. It's really a great game, the outlanes and the slings are deadly.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#881 9 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Can I ask how do you get extra balls, or set up.. cant seem to adjust

If I understand your question correctly, go into standard adjustments:

Standard adjustment 1: replay type - fixed
Standard adjustment 3: extra ball
Standard adjustment 4: replay levels, select the number you want, 4 in my case
Standard adjustment 7-10: select the point levels you want.

1 month later
#963 9 years ago

Non ghosting for the inserts, super brights with the clear lens for GI.

2 months later
#1090 8 years ago

The layouts are similar shot wise but I wouldn't say it has more or less to shoot at. IM is a very fast game and you have to complete a set of tasks in that fast paced environment, which is not easy. It's very much like BSD on steroids, though IM has a lot more going for it. Games are typically very short, if you go 10 mins, that's a massive game. I think IM is less mode based. I like IM a lot better.

#1108 8 years ago

Got tired of looking at a plain old war machine so lit him up and tied him to his insert. Also added a lighted iron man, so much better. I will have a few of the lighted iron man mods for sale later this week if anyone wants one, $25 shipped. Ties into the Ironman insert above the flippers. I may also have another war machine figure or two.

1 week later
#1135 8 years ago

Short video of lighted war machine, much better than being unlit.

image.jpgimage.jpg
3 months later
#1312 8 years ago
Quoted from erak:

My VE did not come with mylar for the magnets.

Mine came with a decal around both the whiplash and monger magnets.

2 months later
#1485 8 years ago

I disabled the post in the orbit, makes a big difference, skill shot no longer a slam dunk.

3 weeks later
#1566 8 years ago

I think this might have to be my first color dmd. That looks incredible, especially compared to the crap in the stock dmd.

1 week later
#1619 8 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Whew! Got it and tons of fun to play. Totally stock except shaker. Even had my wife and kids playing which is really saying something!
LEDs going in once I receive my shipment from Comet. Does the 2010 version need the Cliffy's?

RFM went out the door as part a 3 person transaction to get this IM along with BDK and Avatar. Was a great day for me yesterday setting up those 3 beauts!
I have no idea really what I'm shooting for. At one point last night I got to Mark VI and had all the other insert lit solid. Wasn't sure what I was supposed to shoot for and then of course I drained. What was pending for me? I feel like I was close to something. Even then though I think my score was under 30 million which I'm guessing isn't that great.

Jericho. Game doesn't need any cliffys. Not sure what is around your magnet though. VE has a decal around them. I'd use Mylar instead of a metal ring.

#1637 8 years ago

No whips, but lighted figures are available now...pick whatever colors you want them to be. I can light up War Machine's gun too.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25720

Video

#1648 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Also, has anyone noticed a lot of air balls when hitting the first gate switch on the left ramp? I have had my fair share of them, and I was wondering if anyone figured out a way to correct this? My IM has all the leg levels fully turned in so the legs are as short as absolutely possible.

You need to adjust the plate on top of monger. Use a straight edge to make sure it's perfectly flat.

1 week later
#1660 8 years ago

Sorry for the interruption...For those who may be interested, I have the lighted figures, including two variations of a multi-circuit war machine (guns/cannon on one circuit, chest light on another), whiplash, lit drone and lit Ironman. They can be tied to GI or to any insert so I can customize them for you. PM me if interested in pricing. I offer these through Ebay, Mezel and here on Pinside. I generally give pretty good discounts to Pinsiders, including free shipping. Now back to the IM thread...

Ablaze_11.jpgAblaze_11.jpg

Ablaze_10.jpgAblaze_10.jpg

20151213_081526-1.jpg20151213_081526-1.jpg

DSC_0100.jpgDSC_0100.jpg

WM_Ablaze_7.jpgWM_Ablaze_7.jpg

1 week later
#1777 8 years ago

Been modding my Ironman a bit the past few days...found a really cool War Machine and added a Drone. Thought it came out pretty nice. War Machine's guns are tied to his insert below so the guns light when the insert lights as if he's firing.

IM-Full-5lr_(resized).jpgIM-Full-5lr_(resized).jpg

#1779 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

War Machine looks badass, dude.
When you install the LEDs in the chest, what do you use to hold them in place. Hot glue gun?
You using alligator clips or molex connectors to introduce it to the inserts?
I ask because I have everything I need to try it, and I wanted some advice from those that obviously know what they're doing.

If you drill the right size hole, the LED will fit snug enough. If it's too loose, a small drop of crazy glue will hold it.

You can't use alligator clips on newer stern inserts because they use plastic holders, instead you have to wire a bulb or tap off a connector. You can only use clips on the GI circuit (6v).

1 week later
#1801 8 years ago

Dod is only 35, Jericho is 50. Complete IM targets to enable double scoring then hit those shots...not so easy.

3 weeks later
#1857 8 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Where is the best place to get a lit war machine and whiplash?

Here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28235

Also have a lit drone and lit ironman.

20151228_171450_(resized).jpg20151228_171450_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#1955 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I reversed the color changers and whites on the apron mod ( looks really cool either way)...
And yes, I know the custom cards are for original IM....didn't matter to me...look way better than the stock ones...

Game looks great!

2 weeks later
2 months later
#2191 7 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

Yes the play is identical between the two... unlike MMr where game play is a little snappier than the original. I like that I can color match inserts on IMOG, not an option with the IMVE, and a DMD glare guard is the cheapest mod available for a pinball machine. That would leave cabinet decals as the only difference of substance... Later runs of Tron also had higher res decals, but it didn't create any pricing difference.

Why can't you color match inserts on the VE?

#2195 7 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

I was thinking they are the LED boards that Stern has been rolling out in recent models? Maybe they are still socketed?

They are sockets.

As for the lighted figures, only monger is lit. War machine and whiplash are just plain figures.

1 month later
#2242 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Tournament Button (below the start button): does anyone have that option/mode? Besides a timed game, does that change any of the rules/qualifiers? Where do you find one and how much does it cost? I could not find anything on the Stern site or their "store" site. Just curious at this point. Weighing all my options before I start modding. Sounds like a cool change up with reading things about it for other games.

Timed game? Games aren't timed, you can set the length of the tournament to hours, weeks, months, whatever... Is that what you mean? The main difference on a tournament game is no extra balls. I have one installed on my game.

3 weeks later
#2356 7 years ago

We sell the modded War Machine....if you or anyone else's wants to send me the figure, I'll mod him for you for $50 shipped. It runs off two circuits, chest is tied to GI, guns tied to war machine insert by the kicker. We've also got the drone, iron man and lighted whiplash figures. Here too, if you send me figures, it will be cheaper. $22.50 for any of those figures you send me.

http://lermods.com/products/war-machine-premium-with-gun-and-cannon

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I purchased the War Machine Iron Man 2 action figure to put weapons on his shoulders. It's a shame Stern didn't have these weapons already molded on it for the VE.

#2358 7 years ago

This is great work KingBW! We can easily supply this mod to anyone who wants it. The install is as simple as installing a trough light just a few minutes with some great light effects. King has a custom monger flasher in his game so in a stock game, it can be tied to the war machine and /or whiplash flashers in blue, red, yellow, white orange or green. It can also be used for most other games. We can also do an rgb trough light tied to any three flashers.

I did sometthing similar for the backboard with a blue strip tied to the flasher in the pops.

http://lermods.com/products/ironman-backboard-flasher-kit

And thanks for kind words KingBW.

2 weeks later
#2407 7 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I agree. They are a great pair!

Me too!

20160806_215431_(resized).jpg20160806_215431_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#2451 7 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Quick questions for you fellow adrenaline junkies, as I await my upcoming NIB shipment from Stark Industries:
1. Does anyone have a digital copy of a decent color manual, one that isn't poorly scanned and missing reams of pages and schematics? (I'm looking at you, Stern website gatekeeper! ) If not, does the game come with a decent paper manual, or would you recommend buying one from Marcos or another aftermarket vendor?
2. On IMVE, is the playfield supported by simple support bolts/pegs, or proper support slide brackets? Pegs
3. On IMVE, what brand of LEDs (e.g., Comet, Cointaker) and type (e.g., non-ghosting, ghosting, 1 SMD, 2 SMD) were used by Stern? Cointaker
4. How well does the LED OCD mod work on IMVE? (I've had an awesome experience with this mod on my LOTR.) no need for it on IMve
5. For those who have Color DMDs, what setting do you use (e.g., dots, dotsXL, scan)?
6. Are there any hot, super-secret, killer mods that aren't already listed on Grinder's list of "required mods" about half-way through this thread? Check out my mods here http://lermods.com/t/ironman
7. Has anyone EVER reached DoDMB? NO! If so, is there any video evidence? (I'd love to watch it!)
Thanks in advance for your help.

#2492 7 years ago

In a 2 pin collection, LOTR or TSPP and IM are great pins to have.

#2502 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I may be selling a beautiful low play loaded with every mod imve to make room for a afm . If anyone is interested or knows anyone looking for one like this let me know . Thanks
Mods include but not limited to color dmd, red pinball refinery powdercoat , topper, custom metal apron with interactive lighting, shaker, hooked pop caps, all lighted figures from hooked , speaker lights and inserts, external subwoofer.

Nice game, but that trough area looks so dark. Light it up!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#2554 7 years ago

It's been a while, but nvram really isn't needed as its a round watch-type battery, forget what they are called (lithium-ion maybe). They last a long time and don't leak.

2 months later
#2624 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That's pretty interesting. I guess they decided to make it a little easier? The playfields and post hole positions should be exactly the same on both games, right?
I guess I'll keep it how it is but it sure is a ballbuster. I rarely top 20 million on this thing and I've probably played 50 games. Yeah yeah play better....

That's ironman for you. It's that one game where you break through that keeps you pushing start for another 50 games trying to do it again. You can set the game to award an extra ball at any point level you want, maybe set it at 15 million. You probably already know this.

#2626 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't do that shit. It's always factory settings for me.
I've kicked plenty of Iron Man ass on location which is why I'm taken aback at how brutal my game is. But it is HUO, super clean fast etc. I'll figure it out! On location games I have plenty of 100+ million scores.

Games I've played on location have had weaker slings, it's often the slings that throw the ball into the outlanes on my game. My posts are factory settings too. I award an extra ball at 50 mil.

2 weeks later
#2641 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Those loono hik great, if I could have them just set to go off with Whiplash hits and whiplash multi ball I would have a set the shape of the ramps almost look like his whips.

Why can't you do that? Just tie into the flasher. Not familiar with the pinduino, what does it hook into to draw power? I have my undercabinet lighting tied to that whiplash flasher, war machine flasher and a third flasher that I can't recall off hand, and my backboard strip is tied to the pop bumper flasher, quite an amazing light show.

1 month later
#2664 7 years ago
Quoted from Radagast:

Hi everyone, just joined the club and love this game! Anyone know if there is an alternate sound file floating around with maybe some Tony Stark callouts and/or extra music. If anyone has a line on something like this I'd appreciate it - as a macuser and tech-idiot I'm not able to craft something myself.
Cheers.

In fact, there is. Can't recall who did it, but I installed it on my game. Plays shoot to thrill for war machine mb, black sabbath iron man at end of the game and a few other cool call outs.

2 months later
#2741 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Another thing to pay attention to is that el wire is tricky to cut and splice. Check YouTube for tutorials on how to do it.

+1 on that, it's like working with a strand of hair. My eyes are not good enough to work with it. The times I did work with it, i never felt it was bright enough.

3 months later
#2939 6 years ago

My ironman backbox mod...no more tube and interacts with flashers...

1 week later
#2955 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

AC/DC's Shoot to Thrill could work nicely in the game but I cant see Black Sabbath working to well, its a pretty slow song tempo wise.
Then again IM has some of the best audio on a modern pin, literally not a bad track in the game.

Black sabbath plays in the game over sequence. I have the code somewhere I think, I'll post a link to it.

1 week later
#2992 6 years ago

Our WM is well under $100 shipped, $83.

https://lermods.com/products/iron-man-pinball-illuminated-war-machine-premium-with-gun-and-cannon-mod

Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I hate to change the subject, but now that I've had the game for a few days, I'm just loving the gameplay! So happy I made the decision to finally purchase
I had a couple questions & hope you guys could help me out...
1) Can someone take a photo of their stock outlanes for me? I believe a previous owner swapped out the stock posts for larger wide ones, making my outlane gaps too small. I want them as the designer originally intended. I'd like to order the standard stock outlane posts & put the correct rubbers on there.
2) I'd like to upgrade my Whiplash & WM figures, with chest LEDs, lighted whips & LED shoulder guns. I'd also like to add either an LED IM or Drone behind the center spinner too. But I think paying over $100+ for these mods is crazy, so I'd like to do myself. Been looking at some action figure options. I just can't find a parts list for the electronics or a step-by-step guide to do it. I'd like the chests to be tied into the GI & have whips/guns tied into the flashers. Doesn't seem like it would be hard, but I've never wired something like this before. Can anyone offer some tips? The threads I've found don't have all the info for wiring the LEDs

2 months later
#3064 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

IM shopper asks:
1. Is IMVE such an improvement over IM Standard that a shopper for IM would be foolish not to spend the extra fifteen-or-so percent to get IMVE?
2. If there were 1200 standard IM's made and just 300 IMVE's made, why is it that virtually every IM I see offered for sale here on Pinside is an IMVE? 2010 wasn't *that* long ago.
3. What is the market range for an IMVE today? $4500 - 5500? And for a standard IM?
"Vault Edition has added features such as LEDs, high-resolution metallic foil cabinet decals, lit Iron Monger chest and a redesigned metal backbox with decaled speaker panel and tilted DMD."
Of all of these I kind of like "redesigned metal backbox" most, but I could do without all of it *if* there were real savings to be had. Are there? And then there's resale value; will no one be tempted by my IM standard when it's time to trade?
Thanks in advance for any advice. I would love to buy an IM, but I want to do it as wisely as I can. 'tis a lot of scratch!

I don’t think it matters too much, both play great. The main differences that I see are the lit monger and the leds. You can obviously add leds to the original, but wonder if you need an led ocd board. I have a vault, but much prefer the wooden speaker panel of the original. Cab decals are nicer on the vault.

3 weeks later
#3084 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Newer to adding electrical mods and had to unplug my lit flipper buttons temporarily to install power to speaker lights. Can you link me to where I can purchase a splitter or do I need more to not cause issues?

We have them in stock...

https://lermods.com/products/pinball-led-lighting-splitter

#3088 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Now THIS is effing cool..(even if I do say so myself )
» YouTube video

I saw this in the other thread, amazing! Awesome work! Really makes you wonder what stern is thinking when they only have stand ups. Yeah, yeah, cost, I know.

2 months later
#3125 6 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I know it’s been discussed but for VE owners, is the ledocd board a noticeable improvement?

You don't need OCD for the ve,, it's already Incorporated into the game. The game was designed for LEDs.

4 weeks later
#3147 6 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

New club member here. This is my first modern Stern.
Some help if you will. The game has a version of the Whiplash mod in it. Blue whips. Seller didn't remember who he bought it from and doesn't have the instructions. It's not hooked.
The chest light lights, but the whips do not. The game came with the alligator clips clipped to a nearby GI socket. I'm assuming this is wrong? Does it need to be attached to the flasher to operate? I have pics of the wires below. The orange/black wires are the ones that are alligator clipped to the GI socket. That little junction box says input 12v.
I thought I'd grab some advice before monkeying around. Not used to Stern system....or modding in general!

That’s not ours either. That’s not a gi socket with orange wires, it’s a 12v flasher. I’m not sure how it’s wired, but it matters how you connect to the flasher socket. The power clip goes on orange, other clip goes on the lug with black wire. Not sure what the black inverter is for. You can’t connect it to a gi socket. Ours connects to the whiplash insert.

#3149 6 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

Nothing is attached to the Whiplash flashers. I'm thinking something should be?
The mod is attached to a GI neat the top rollovers.

Sorry, I misread your post. Hook the mod to a 9v battery and see if it lights. I’m not sure why it would be hooked to an inverter unless maybe the inverter is dropping the voltage from 12v to 6v, but that’s way too complicated since you can just buy prewired 6v leds. Those inverters from China are crap. If that inverter is dropping the voltage, you can’t hook to a flasher.

2 weeks later
#3185 6 years ago

Games with video clips don't look good when those clips play. It's not a colordmd issue, the stock dmd sucks too. Contrast should be turned down, not up, try 3. Also, give DotsXL a try. Sm is the same way. Metallica looks great because it has no vid clips.

1 month later
#3257 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Just joined the club with imve. Ordered colordmd and mirror blades, what else is a must add?

You can get some ideas here:

https://lermods.com/t/iron-man-pinball-mods

1 month later
#3289 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Is Jericho supposed to be multi-ball. My IM only has a single ball during this mode or is there a deeper Jericho that I haven't reached.

Single ball only.

3 months later
#3365 5 years ago
Quoted from Reaper802:

I officially joined the club today. Under 1400 plays, HUO, with shaker and saidwall art. I'm the 3rd owner and she might as well be new. Threw 4 new balls in it just for good measure. I need to locate the carbon fiber magnet protectors I've seen floating around ASAP. I'm also getting a little bit of ball hop off the front of the Iron Monger plastic so I need to figure out how to adjust that height. Final adjustments tomorrow, I'm worn out after driving all day to go get her.
[quoted image]

To fix your airballs, use a straight edge across the monger plate and adjust the screws until plate is flush with it.

2 months later
#3409 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Thanks! I agree on the yellow. I might throw in some red posts too.
Not too much else to do to the game, probebly some instruction cards.[quoted image]

Led backbox mod

https://lermods.com/products/iron-man-pinball-led-strip-backbox-light-kit

2 months later
#3457 5 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

This may have been hashed out somewhere before, but what is the consensus on ColorDMD settings? Are most using Scan, HiRes, DotsXL, etc.? I want to know what most have found to work best with the movie scenes.
I currently have it on Scan but am open to suggestions.

DotsXL. Hires looks bad on the movie scenes.

1 month later
#3486 5 years ago

Games with video clips don’t do as well with the color dmd as they appear grainy. IM and SM suffer from this. It’s still better than the stock dmd. I have lcd and I use dotsxl.

1 year later
#4071 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I'm too cheap and just hook them up to the lower speaker. I have ten pins hooked up this way to 3 subs - Sam, Spike, w/b... All good.

Your way works, but with the pinnovators product you can control the bass levels on each game separately. The sound is also cleaner than directly hooking to the speakers.

3 months later
#4195 3 years ago
Quoted from Pedleboy:

Does anyone have the Flipper Fidelity interactive translight? It looks sooooo cool in the videos!
D.

I’m partial to this one

2 weeks later
1 month later
#4260 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

If you get your machine powder coated - your guy should remove the factory finish to bare metal, seems mine didn’t and went right over the factory black wrinkle coat. And this is the one area that gets the most action.
[quoted image]

If he powder coated over the factory finish, the powder is going to come off everywhere, it’s just a matter of time.

3 months later
#4365 3 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I’m looking to buy the lit chest figures for the original, anyone know the difference vs vault as I found Lermods has them much cheaper but says not for classic. I have an ocdled board and gizmo in mine if it matters.

Classic is a stripped down home version. Our mods work with original and vault.

1 week later
#4399 2 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Question for you Iron Man/SAM owners.
My dad's Iron Man left flipper blew a fuse. After replacing the fuse, the flipper is staying held up. I suspect the transistor is bad, and would like to replace it for him next weekend while I visit.
The Iron Man manual online doesn't show the SAM electronics BOM. TRON manual shows a 22NE10L transistor. When I look up this part on Pinball Life, it says it's for Stern Whitestar.
Is this transistor valid for Iron Man?

Yes, you can use that transistor. It’s common for high current solenoids across stern Whitestar/Sam.

1 year later
#4897 1 year ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

So I'm installing the rev B shaker from pinball life.
The long connection to the cable from backbox .
So instructions say look for graybrown wire .
The connector that I found to connect to has a yellow wire.
Is that kosher?
Thx

No, it is a 2 pin connector with just a brown wire.

#4899 1 year ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

So here is the other connector
It's already connected to another wire.
The other is the shaker connection to yellow wire I made.
So this is 2010 IM .
Do I unplug other connection and plug into that connector?
It's actually a purple wire.
Confused here.
[quoted image]

What does the connector with the yellow wire run to?

Also, I was incorrect when I said 2 pin, it’s actually a 3 pin connector. I just checked my mustang and it is connected to a 3 pin connector with a brown wire.

IMG_0116 (resized).jpegIMG_0116 (resized).jpeg
#4901 1 year ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

To this connector in head.
[quoted image]

Weird, mine has a brown wire. I’ve been through just about every stern SAM game and never seen a yellow wire for plugging in the shaker. I checked the manual and that position on J8 should be brown/gray as it is in my pic, which is from mustang.

It looks like you have a mod plugged into J9 and also affecting J8, which might explain the yellow wire.

IMG_0117 (resized).jpegIMG_0117 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#4915 10 months ago
Quoted from megaladon:

Picked up an Iron Man and joined the club. It’s an incredible game with a shaker and the upgraded speakers. Does anybody have or know where to get a section 16 decal?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/00668-iron-monger-decal

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Roseville, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-owners-club?tu=lermods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.