Quoted from Razorbak86:
Quick questions for you fellow adrenaline junkies, as I await my upcoming NIB shipment from Stark Industries:
1. Does anyone have a digital copy of a decent color manual, one that isn't poorly scanned and missing reams of pages and schematics? (I'm looking at you, Stern website gatekeeper! ) If not, does the game come with a decent paper manual, or would you recommend buying one from Marcos or another aftermarket vendor?
2. On IMVE, is the playfield supported by simple support bolts/pegs, or proper support slide brackets? Pegs
3. On IMVE, what brand of LEDs (e.g., Comet, Cointaker) and type (e.g., non-ghosting, ghosting, 1 SMD, 2 SMD) were used by Stern? Cointaker
4. How well does the LED OCD mod work on IMVE? (I've had an awesome experience with this mod on my LOTR.) no need for it on IMve
5. For those who have Color DMDs, what setting do you use (e.g., dots, dotsXL, scan)?
6. Are there any hot, super-secret, killer mods that aren't already listed on Grinder's list of "required mods" about half-way through this thread? Check out my mods here http://lermods.com/t/ironman
7. Has anyone EVER reached DoDMB? NO! If so, is there any video evidence? (I'd love to watch it!)
Thanks in advance for your help.