image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpeg
image_(2).jpeg
#1 10 years ago

I can't prove that this is HUO but it looks damn nice. Asking 6K.

Upgrades include:

Full cointaker LEDs Custom color selection by Mummite and myself, not from a stock kit. We used a lot of retros for GI, etc.

War Machine figure with LED tied to flasher

Whiplash figure with LED tied to GI / EL wire whips tied to flasher.

Cliffy protector / posts.

Playfield slide rail kit installed.

Pinball Decals target decals

Recently shopped with a full teardown (not hard on this game, but it's very clean.)

Has manual and keychain plastic autographed by John Borg.

I could be tempted (maybe) for a trade for a very nice Addams Family + some cash, but it depends on the machine.

These are all of the pics I have right now. Happy to take specific pic requests as needed. Thanks for looking!

image_(1).jpegimage_(1).jpeg image_(2).jpegimage_(2).jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg

#2 10 years ago

tempting!!!

#3 10 years ago

Great pin...if only the funds were up to par....GLWTS

#4 10 years ago

Can you bring it to San Ramon, so I can see it?

Robert

#5 10 years ago

Just kidding (not really)...I would like to get one, but money is tight now.

Robert

Maybe I'll just wait and buy one from Sean Casey for $7.5 k.

#6 10 years ago

Thanks for the bumps. Nobody with a cherry Addams out there?? Here are more pics.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#8 10 years ago

Bump!

#9 10 years ago

Wish the funds were there...prime example...nice mods added

#10 10 years ago

Repulsor BUMP! for a great game and seller! iron-man-2.jpgiron-man-2.jpg

#11 10 years ago

Whoa.. wish i had the money for this...!! WANT!!!

#12 10 years ago

perhaps its the cherry Adams plus cash for a stern machine.

#13 10 years ago

Now asking 5900. Open to offers.

#14 10 years ago

Wish I had the funds bump

IMmc.jpgIMmc.jpg

#15 10 years ago

TOTAN just sold now lets move iron man. Any offers out there??

#16 10 years ago

The ultimate just one more game game . . . wish I could add it to the collection right now; looks phenominal. GLWS

#17 10 years ago

Fun game and looks nice. GLWS

#18 10 years ago

Wish I had a cherry TAF. I would dump it in a heartbeat for IM. Good luck with the sale!

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The ultimate just one more game game . . .

Wrong Borg game. You're thinking of Tron.

#20 10 years ago

Looks great! I just bought one that was in great shape. It looks like you did the Whiplash whips custom? If so how did you do that, it looks WAY better than the kits I've seen.

Sorry to hijack your FS thread, the thing looks great and should sell. I LOVE my Iron Man and can't imagine not having it!

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Wrong Borg game. You're thinking of Tron.

Tron has the exact same pull I believe. Borg builds his games for rewarding speed.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from sawyerfamilyaz:

Looks great! I just bought one that was in great shape. It looks like you did the Whiplash whips custom? If so how did you do that, it looks WAY better than the kits I've seen.
Sorry to hijack your FS thread, the thing looks great and should sell. I LOVE my Iron Man and can't imagine not having it!

I got those from zdoor / pinball refinery.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The ultimate just one more game game

Couldn't agree more! There is simply no other pin that I've ever played that has the "just one more game" pull to it like IM does. AC/DC and Tron are great in that way too, but they still fall short compared to IM in that category.

I'm very happy to hear that this pin is apparently currently in route to it's new owner down here in SoCal, where I will have the opportunity to play it.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Couldn't agree more! There is simply no other pin that I've ever played that has the "just one more game" pull to it like IM does. AC/DC and Tron are great in that way too, but they still fall short compared to IM in that category.
I'm very happy to hear that this pin is apparently currently in route to it's new owner down here in SoCal, where I will have the opportunity to play it.

Ya but now your new favorite pin is about to head to nor cal

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Ya but now your new favorite pin is about to head to nor cal

What a change of heart I had on that one!

#26 10 years ago

So here's the story of Zucot and his IM/TAF. Kinda funny story.

I own a cherry sweet taf; but I just got it a few months ago and was debating night and day if I should trade it for an IM which I've been looking for. So tuesday at work I decide to type a long pm to Zucot saying I have a taf and I'm interested in trading. Before hitting send, I delete it! And say nah, this taf is something special. I play taf that night and love it. Wednesday rolls around and I'm at work and again, I type out a long pm to trade taf; and yet again, before hitting send I say nah. My taf is really really nice. Im not gonna do it despite kicking the games ass every other day. Thursday rolls around, same exact thing!!

Finally, Friday night I decide fine I won't trade taf, instead ill just straight up buy his IM. I pm Zucot and we agree on a price. However, I could not fly under the radar so easily and just buy IM straight up as one of zucots friends...I won't mention any names, *cough* mummite *cough* snoops around my profile page and says to Zucot 'you know...eskaybee owns a taf'. Sure enough, this morning Zucot emails me and is like hey...i hear ya got a taf. I'm like here we go...I tell him I don't have just any taf; its quality is of one of the highest. After talking for a couple hours, we agree on doung a trade instead. I won't disclose the details, but both sides are happy.

In the end, I got my IM; Zucot got his taf. I really wanted to stick with owning both. But in the end, I now have a reason for getting another lawlor game to replace taf or get another nib which I'm ok with

Here's a few pics taken today of the taf - I think it was worth the trip. FYI; there's a few mods that I gave Zucot with the deal that I never got around to doing...like I said earlier, I haven't had the game very long. Mods are clear ramp, target decals. Bookshelf decals, chrome buttons.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#27 10 years ago

And of course, here's my new lineup. Grats Zucot. Great seller/buyer/person. Get home safe

image.jpgimage.jpg

#28 10 years ago

After a 17~ hour / 900 mile trip (had to pick up iron man first, a few stops for gas and food and about an hour at Eskaybee's) TAF is FINALLY here.

Special thanks to Mummite for making this deal happen, Eskaybee for being a great seller / host, Eskaybee's wife for making us some snacks for the trip back and my girlfriend for putting up with me and tagging along. I actually woke her up this morning with 'so how about a road trip?'

Now I am going to go pass out. That was fun and totally worth it but I am never doing that again.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#29 10 years ago

Hot dam. Glad you made it back bro! Nice lineup
One more pic, the most important; the GC you need to crack

image.jpgimage.jpg

#30 10 years ago

Wow, that TAF looks sweet. I lived in CA most of my life...nocal and SoCal both....where the hell is Hesperia, and why is it so far from SF!? 900 mile RT, that's about as far as you can do SF to SoCal and back.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hot dam. Glad you made it back bro! Nice lineup One more pic, the most important; the GC you need to crack

That is one sweet looking apron

#32 10 years ago

All good, glad everyone's happy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-im-for-sale-in-sf-bay-area-san-francisco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.