photo 2.JPG
photo 3-1.JPG
photo 2-2.JPG
photo 2-1.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 1-1.JPG
photo 1-2.JPG
#1 10 years ago

OK HERE ARE THE PICS, PLAYFIELD IS EXCELLENT AND SO IS CAB, FEW MINOR SCUFFS, PLAYS 100%
photo.JPGphoto.JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 5-2.JPGphoto 5-2.JPGphoto 5-1.JPGphoto 5-1.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 4-2.JPGphoto 4-2.JPGphoto 4-1.JPGphoto 4-1.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 3-2.JPGphoto 3-2.JPGphoto 3-1.JPGphoto 3-1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 2-2.JPGphoto 2-2.JPGphoto 2-1.JPGphoto 2-1.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 1-2.JPGphoto 1-2.JPGphoto 1-1.JPGphoto 1-1.JPG

#2 10 years ago

All original Manuals and goody bag, New Powdercoated yellow legs. $4900 or trade

Looking for mint LOTR, XMEN wolverine, Safecracker, Mint T3, gottlieb system 3's , Mint Haunted house.
others considered also. Would love a face to face and I will include a Free meal.

#3 10 years ago

The game looks really nice. I don't know why everyone was giving you so much crap in another thread. $4900 seems like a great price as well (at least for this title). Best of luck!

IM in general is way overpriced (for me). The price to fun ratio just doesn't add up (again, for my tastes), which is why I wouldn't buy it. But I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of others who would love to have this game for the price, based on what these are selling for right now. People seem to be lining up for this game.

#4 10 years ago

Man is it a fast game

#5 10 years ago

Iron man for System 3's-- that's a trade I never thought I'd see offered.

Someone should jump on this before you change your mind. Iron Man is such a fun game... system 3's are.. well... heavy.

#6 10 years ago

Damn heavy they are And 6 for 1 would be a good deal

#7 10 years ago

PM sent, ready to buy.

#8 10 years ago

PM sent

#9 10 years ago

This was a steal......period !!!! Great looking game at a very discounted price !!!!

If I didn't have an IM and this was local I would be picking this up and enjoying a free meal !!!! What a deal !!!

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

The game looks really nice. I don't know why everyone was giving you so much crap in another thread. $4900 seems like a great price as well (at least for this title). Best of luck!
IM in general is way overpriced (for me). The price to fun ratio just doesn't add up (again, for my tastes), which is why I wouldn't buy it. But I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of others who would love to have this game for the price, based on what these are selling for right now. People seem to be lining up for this game.

I used to say the same thing. And I'll tell you why I was wrong then and you are wrong now: the ability to push play over and over again. IM is a game that rewards ownership more than location play. It can be so brutal and demoralizing, that unless you have deep pockets you're just not going to play it enough to get that "one more game!" addiction. When its in your home and you aren't thinking about how many quarters your putting in - and how fast the games are flying by - its a different animal. Ownership for me has totally changed my opinion of the overall fun factor and worth of the game. Both are off the charts for me now. I'd devalued both before I had the opportunity to push play over and over again in the hopes of getting to Jericho and. Do or Die. IM might actually be a true keeper, because it's the essence of pinball: you can have a 100% fulfilling game that lasts under 2 minutes where you didn't really accomplish anything. Not to mention a 100% fulfilling game that lasts for 5 minutes where you accomplish everything. And what a feeling that is!

#11 10 years ago

PM sent !!!!!!!!

#12 10 years ago

Game is sold Pending payment, Thank you so much to everyone that inquired.

#13 10 years ago

Dammit! Another IM slips through my fingers... Congrats

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I used to say the same thing. And I'll tell you why I was wrong then and you are wrong now: the ability to push play over and over again. IM is a game that rewards ownership more than location play. It can be so brutal and demoralizing, that unless you have deep pockets you're just not going to play it enough to get that "one more game!" addiction. When its in your home and you aren't thinking about how many quarters your putting in - and how fast the games are flying by - its a different animal. Ownership for me has totally changed my opinion of the overall fun factor and worth of the game. Both are off the charts for me now. I'd devalued both before I had the opportunity to push play over and over again in the hopes of getting to Jericho and. Do or Die. IM might actually be a true keeper, because it's the essence of pinball: you can have a 100% fulfilling game that lasts under 2 minutes where you didn't really accomplish anything. Not to mention a 100% fulfilling game that lasts for 5 minutes where you accomplish everything. And what a feeling that is!

Touche. Look, I wouldn't turn one down by any stretch of the imagination. I just don't see 5-6K worth of machine there. The market does and I'm cool with that.

1 month later
#15 9 years ago

Is there 2 editions of Iron Man?

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from bohunr:

Is there 2 editions of Iron Man?

Yes. The one you want and the one you don't want.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yes. The one you want and the one you don't want.

+1

#18 9 years ago

yeah who wants all those silly magnets j/k

#19 9 years ago

Wow....congrats on sale. Given away at that price. No surprise it vanished quickly!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-fsot-updated-with-pics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.