View topic image gallery

im 1.png
im 2.png
IM 8.png
im 10.png
im 11.png
iron man 4.png
iron man 3.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

2010 Iron Man for sale .Game is in excellent condition with near perfect un faded and unscratched cabinet. Playfield is excellent with slight wear on plunger lane. Extras include plastic protectors , LED'S and cointaker LED back box kit, 2 extra figures-Iron Man and Drone, Shaker Motor, Bright Clear Red DMD, and magnet protectors. Game is in Winston Salem NC.

iron man 3.pngiron man 3.png
iron man 4.pngiron man 4.png

im 11.pngim 11.png

im 10.pngim 10.png

IM 8.pngIM 8.png

im 2.pngim 2.png

im 1.pngim 1.png

#3 9 years ago

Is everybody waiting for Walking Dead ?

#14 9 years ago

No I am not selling for Walking Dead. I have never bought a new in box. I am selling to rotate this spot in my game room for another used pin. I am looking at a few this week. I think Stern is definitely flooding the market that is not growing at the pace of all of these new pins. Lets face it most collectors have a full collection . In NC where I live every collector I know is overstocked and not looking to add unless they get rid of a pin.

#28 9 years ago

Lots of interesting responses and Snaroff hit the nail on the head. Keep this thread at the top so I can sell this machine , I appreciate all the responses.

#42 9 years ago

Price drop $4,200 This game has $ 500 in MODS. $1,300 less than the cheapest price I have seen on a 2010.

#55 9 years ago

PRICE REDUCTION $4,100 I can take out shaker and backbox LED kit and sell for $3,900.

#83 9 years ago

New Pics at first

#84 9 years ago

That's right Rawley ,one week. Good to see you at Roberts.

#92 9 years ago

Man my FS IM post has generated a lot of great insightful comments about the state of the pinball economy. House of pin, Magic Mike and even Ben Heck have left some real gold. .Obviously the prices will not go up forever or even stay flat. My timing on this title could not be worse with the IMVE release. I even priced it way below other 2010 models for sale and all I gottten so far is some low offers because they had to ship .I have received some good trade offers which is the way to go for sure but I have a line on a game to take IM'S spot. I like the game and it is beautiful but the reason I wanted to make a change is weird. I play it too much, it is so addicting and game times so short you keep pushing start. I have sold 32 games in 6 years and I always sold games that I had to make my self push start or I had stopped playing. I always priced them a couple of hundred below market and they all sold in less than a week. So 1 out of 33 taking a while is not so bad. Someone is going to get my addicting IM one day but for now I will be pushing and pushing and pushing start . Keep the great comments coming .

#95 9 years ago

I will accept trade offers. I am not interested in any game I have already had. I am interested in most Sterns except TSPP and AC/DC. Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-for-sale-4300?tu=wolfy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.