Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by akm
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jespo_19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

As one of only a few owners of this version of Iron Man. I'm wondering what to do now that I'd like to move along and trade for something else. I've had the game for a long time and put lots of plays on it, kept it clean and really enjoyed it for longer than its even been listed as a game here on Pinside =)

There have been topics in the past about how junky the game is, or how it's not the "real" iron man, but thats not what I'm asking. What is the fair market value, in a trade or cash for my game? Iron Man Pro has proven to be a 5k game though, and although Classic is worth less, how much should 2 magnets and a kicker cost?

My game is on the market obviously so I'll take offers on trades and cash offers, but I'd mostly like to hear people's thoughts on what the value might be and why.

#6 8 years ago

The code is not customizable at all, so adding the additional components is impossible. The cab is cheaper (not press board lol) but feels solid enough. Also missing some flashers. On the plus side it comes stock with leds just like the vault edition. Check out pictures on here on Pinside, they are mine =)

Game plays identical rule wise. What games can you get for $500, or $1000 or $2000 that have better rules and layout and theming?

1 month later
#18 8 years ago

The war machine shot is actually more challenging because you have to have a much more accurate shot in order to hit the stand up target at the end of the lane instead of just passing the optos that fire the kicker. Whiplash is also more dangerous because you're hitting stand ups at a close range and there are no magnets to wrangle the ball in. Monger is definitely easier though without that brutal magnet so close to the flippers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jespo_19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-classic-1?tu=jespo_19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.