Iron Man shipped 008.JPG
Iron Man shipped 007.JPG
Iron Man shipped 006.JPG
Iron Man shipped 003.JPG
Iron Man shipped 004.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 016.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 014.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 011.JPG
There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

I really Don't know what to say ,, other than I'm gonna let my HUO IM go ..

I've done nothing but spend $$ on it since it's been here getting it to lOOk and play the BEST it can .. I have All the lighted Figures , Shaker motor , Arc Reactor Pop caps from PBL , FF 3-piece speaker kit ,, Led Purple Light kit behind Monger , also the Kit w/ Z connector w/ 2 - 8 led Flashers shooting up on Monger from Beneath . Led Lighted Double Gun War Machine from Gambit .. New Green Lighted WhipLash from BigLaw ,Lighted IM Figure w/ Chest Flasher & Light in Hand , Chrome mirror Blades , Matt Mckee Custom Lighted topper and Only the Best CoinTaker Leds & Lighted color Changer flipper Buttons are Loaded in this Pin .. etc .. Alot more ..

I'm ask-n $ 6500.00 but I will go a Bit lower .. I Will have it Freshly Shop'd w/ White Rubbers , New sleves & coil stop's in the flipper's , all plastic's cleaned and the P/F waxed with Mequiars Gold Class Carnuba when Ready to go , if i get my asking price .. The current white rubbers have close to 500 games played on them .

I'll up-Load a few Recent Pict's- 2-morrow , here's a few from a week or 2 ago and a few of my video's
( Newest 2 the Oldest )..

Freddy Krueger 4-Sale 021.JPGFreddy Krueger 4-Sale 021.JPG
Freddy Krueger 4-Sale 022.JPGFreddy Krueger 4-Sale 022.JPG
Around the House 042.JPGAround the House 042.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Well that took a little longer then I thought it would. Mine is staying although it continues to kick my ass on a normal basis!

#3 10 years ago

Looks real sharp, GLWS.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Well that took a little longer then I thought it would. Mine is staying although it continues to kick my ass on a normal basis!

I've NEVER beat Jericho on my IM & have Only scored Do or Die ( 1 Time ) 34.5 Mil- . It's Killing me to Post my Pin 4-Sale ,, but do to my wife leaving me & my girl's in August ,, Need i say more ..

Thanxx Honch ..

Alot of guy's from Pinside have been to the GRG to play my Pin's ,,, my IM is Fast & Mean & lOOKs Sweet !!

#5 10 years ago

Sweeet looking machine. Best of luck with the sale.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I've NEVER beat Jericho on my IM & have Only scored Do or Die ( 1 Time ) 34.5 Mil- . It's Killing me to Post my Pin 4-Sale ,, but do to my wife leaving me & my girl's in August ,, Need i say more ..
Thanxx Honch ..
Alot of guy's from Pinside have been to the GRG to play my Pin's ,,, my IM is Fast & Mean & lOOKs Sweet !!

Sorry to hear about that man. Good luck with everything!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I've NEVER beat Jericho on my IM & have Only scored Do or Die ( 1 Time ) 34.5 Mil- . It's Killing me to Post my Pin 4-Sale ,, but do to my wife leaving me & my girl's in August ,, Need i say more ..!!

Not good news BR. Best of luck with the sale.

rd.

#8 10 years ago

GLWS B_R

Things will all work out and you can always pick up another one someday. Plus you trade pinballs like baseball cards and its time to shuffle the deck.

Really good looking IM with all the extras-well done. Someone will be a very happy camper. I know how long it took you to find a collector quality.

#9 10 years ago

Sorry to hear that BR

GLWTS

#10 10 years ago

BR, ya didn't mention the side armor, which is it stock or pimped?

#11 10 years ago

So sorry to hear about that BR. Best of luck on the sale, but more importantly, with life.

All the best

#12 10 years ago

sorry to hear that too.

#13 10 years ago

I hope things work out for you. Sad to hear this kind of news.

#14 10 years ago

Hope shit gets better BR! Thats a sick looking IM!

#15 10 years ago

IM is a kick ass game. Out of the box, it looks "ok". But with LEDs and a few mods, it looks killer too. From the pics, looks like BR did an awesome job. If you are into fast, in your face, "one more game" pins, this one is for you.

About a week or two ago, I got the DOD jp. That doubles all scoring for that ball. Immediately started Jericho, and for the first time ever, completed it too. I was a sweaty mess. Monster SJP for Jericho resulted in score of 263M.

#16 10 years ago

Im sorry that happened BR. Good luck to you in the future buddy.

#17 10 years ago

Sorry to hear, BR!

#18 10 years ago

my heart dropped when i read this... sorry to hear B_R
This might explain why we haven't seen you around here in awhile
good luck with the family and the sale

#19 10 years ago

Also here too.Sorry to hear about this.I'm half a world away,but you seem like an alright bloke.

I've missed your input/videos on the site.Good luck with everything.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

BR, ya didn't mention the side armor, which is it stock or pimped?

Stock side Armor ..

Quoted from pinwillie:

my heart dropped when i read this... sorry to hear B_R
This might explain why we haven't seen you around here in awhile
good luck with the family and the sale

Exactly & Thanks bro ...

#21 10 years ago

B_R, Hope it works out. This IM is fast and mean. Kicks me every time. Very nice example of IM.

GLWS

#22 10 years ago

Bump!

Sorry to hear the bad news, b_r.

#23 10 years ago

When you sell that Freddy I will have interest.

Sorry to hear the bad news.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Things will all work out and you can always pick up another one someday

Do you mean the pinball, or his wife?

#25 10 years ago

I hope everything works out for you and your family.

God Bless.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

When you sell that FREDDY I will have interest.
Sorry to hear the bad news.

Freddy is Gone ,, JM is 2 ,...

Quoted from Richthofen:

nmister said:

Things will all work out and you can always pick up another one someday

Do you mean the pinball, or his wife?

Which ever comes 1st ...

#27 10 years ago

Sorry to hear this B_R, I know Iron Man was one of the ones you loved most.

Hope everything works out. You gonna try to make it to the december auction?

#28 10 years ago

I sure hope you are going to be able to keep that Drac. I know it's been your fav for a while.

Best of luck on your sale and getting back on your feet.

#29 10 years ago

Sorry for your loss BR...always tough when a family member leaves! (Iron Man, natch)
Seriously, I hope everything works out for you and the kids are ok.

#30 10 years ago

BR - I would take that pin off your hands in a minute. I've loved the pins I've purchased from Gio... the only issue is I need to make a space by selling my beautiful TOM. If anyone is interested in a TOM that's in great shape, let me know and I'll make a deal w/ BR to take IM.

I know that's kinda complicated, but maybe we all can help each other out?

I have pictures available and will send by request. My cost on TOM would be 5K which is what I paid. I've added all new rubbers, Ipac headphone kit, full LED kit, tiger saw mod, sub, new trunk.

Playfield is in amazing shape, plays perfectly, back glass is great, trunk is perfect. Only issues is a little wrinkling under the legs on the cabinet which is pretty typical... other than that, the cabinet, coin door, legs, etc are great.

No intention to highjack this thread... just trying to help if possible and make a two way deal.

Thanks,
Brent

#32 10 years ago

I was wondering where you had been. Condolences man. Shit happens more and more. My ex did the same thing in '07. Just me and my two kids now. Trust me, it gets better and I'm a better dad because of it.

#33 10 years ago

That is a bummer......went through a divorce 14 years ago and I can tell you it was the worse thing I ever went through. Try to explore any reconciliation option in my opinion.

I love my IM and you will sell it quickly as you just don't find those titles very often.....you priced it very fairly as well. Only problem is everyone is getting "tapped out" with all the newer titles they are buying !!!! MMR and Star Trek probably has done in most peoples "pinball budgets for 2013".

Good luck and I hope somehow everything works out for you......the kids always struggle with this as well which truly is the worst part in my opinion. I feel your pain but in time you will end up on your feet.

#34 10 years ago

GLWTS. Nice looking pin
I wish you the best bro. Keep your head up and stay positive for the kids. I have been in your shoes and its not easy.

#35 10 years ago

someones going to get a great machine.

Sorry to hear about this news.

#36 10 years ago

Curiously I was just thinking of you, B_R... I too am very sorry for what is happening!

I wish I could help as I would love an IM, but I only have an AFM for trade+cash for one (has not worked out yet; http://www.villagebbs.com/forum/index.php/topic,19581.0.html ).

All the best!

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Thanxx Honch ..

look on the bright side, they will soon be your ex inlaws! I remember the story from earlier this year with the dogs etc.

#38 10 years ago

Sorry to hear about the family, although after the dog situation and everything else it sounds like it's for the best. I went through it 4 and a half years ago. My daughter and I made it through and are far better off. I wish the same and more for you. Sending good energy your way. Best luck with the sale.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Sorry to hear this B_R, I know Iron Man was one of the ones you loved most.
Hope everything works out. You gonna try to make it to the december auction?

W.Salem auction ,, Most Likely ...

Quoted from 85vett:

I sure hope you are going to be able to keep that Drac. I know it's been your fav for a while.
Best of luck on your sale and getting back on your feet.

I bought BSD from Robertmee Oct 28th 09 , 4 yr's ago Today ,, I'll Never 4-get that date because I was married in Vegas on Oct 28th 2005 . Yes 2-day is my Anniversary w/ the Wife & BSD .. Hell , She left me on my B-day -- the 12th of Aug- ..

Quoted from Skins:

I was wondering where you had been. Condolences man. Shit happens more and more. My ex did the same thing in '07. Just me and my two kids now. Trust me, it gets better and I'm a better dad because of it.

Awesome Story bro !! I Will Survive this .. Since June 1st i've drop'd from 247 to 222 = 25 lb Loss .. Do I feel Better
Hell No .

Quoted from Jetzxi:

ook on the bright side, they will soon be your ex inlaws! I remember the story from earlier this year with the dogs etc.

That rite there was a Large Benefactor to her leaving .. That happened on Mothers Day in may ... I found the Attorney Consultation receipt in her car the last day in May ..

Anyway guy's ,, I have Several of you wanting my IM ,, Several Trade offer's , Like Met LE to ST LE and Cash ..

No Trades .. All PM's will have my cell # attached and yes we will Talk .. The Highest offer so Far is $ 6200
That w/ me Wrapping & Packing ( No problem ) and out it goes .. I Would like to keep it Local or in the GRG..
We Will see.. Paypal is Not a Problem , and No deposit has been sent to lock IM Down as of ( Yet ) ! Soon Tho

Here's a few Pict-s that i just took .... No Ramp's are Cracked , and ramp protector's are installed ..

Iron Man 4-Sale 003.JPGIron Man 4-Sale 003.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 007.JPGIron Man 4-Sale 007.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 009.JPGIron Man 4-Sale 009.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 010.JPGIron Man 4-Sale 010.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 011.JPGIron Man 4-Sale 011.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 012.JPGIron Man 4-Sale 012.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 013.JPGIron Man 4-Sale 013.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 014.JPGIron Man 4-Sale 014.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 023.JPGIron Man 4-Sale 023.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 017.JPGIron Man 4-Sale 017.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 015.JPGIron Man 4-Sale 015.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 022.JPGIron Man 4-Sale 022.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 026.JPGIron Man 4-Sale 026.JPG
Iron Man 4-Sale 034.JPGIron Man 4-Sale 034.JPG

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

She left me on my B-day -- the 12th of Aug- ..

Might be the best birthday gift you ever got!

#41 10 years ago

I notice the pins are inside now?? Possibly one positive in the shit storm?? Hang in there bro

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

True. Addition by subtraction. Mine was a stay at home mom. Funny thing is, it was like getting a raise. It was unbelievable how much money she blew/how much I had when she was gone. Plus, no joint decisions. I do what I want.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

BLACK_ROSE said:

She left me on my B-day -- the 12th of Aug- ..

Not to Sure about that ,, I Love my Wife and Miss her ..

Anyway , I just got a call form Texas , IM is Sold Pending payment !! Mod'd to the gill's and Led's Galore , He Love's it

This Pin out Lasted Tron Pro , Met - Spidey , AC-DC etc ... I'm Hating the Loss of it ,, but the $$ will go to a Good use ..

#44 10 years ago

B_R You know why divorces are so expensive?

Because they are worth it
Seriously tho, you are the man, you will be back at it in no time. For now take care of whats important, the Kiddos!

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

That makes it difficult for sure. Any chance of working things out?

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

B_R You know why divorces are so expensive?
Because they are worth it
Seriously tho, you are the man, you will be back at it in no time. For now take care of whats important, the Kiddos!

Thumbs Up Times 10 Brother ... Be Cool !!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my Real Treasure's ..

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

IM is a kick ass game. Out of the box, it looks "ok". But with LEDs and a few mods, it looks killer too. From the pics, looks like BR did an awesome job. If you are into fast, in your face, "one more game" pins, this one is for you.
About a week or two ago, I got the DOD jp. That doubles all scoring for that ball. Immediately started Jericho, and for the first time ever, completed it too. I was a sweaty mess. Monster SJP for Jericho resulted in score of 263M.

Knocking my previous earth shattering 250mil into #1 position

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

BLACK_ROSE said:

That makes it difficult for sure. Any chance of working things out?

Not Sure ,,, That's All up to Her ... There's More to the Story that I want get to on The Live Air ..

Tyme will Tell .....

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Here's my Real Treasure's ..

+ infinity

#50 10 years ago

Congrats on the pending sale!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 24.95
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-4-sale-b_r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.