Iron man 2010 price check + pics.

By Jeekayjay

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

It has cliffy's to cover slight magnet wear, a couple minor broken plastics and left ramp has a crack that doesn't effect gameplay.

Cab is good minor nicks here and there.
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/IM/im4.jpg

#2 8 years ago

On my way to look at it input pls

#3 8 years ago

Slightly under $4000 here in the US. Hard to put a value on the 2010's . They play great though and it is a great game.

Edit - The VE's go for more because most of them are HUO and have less plays, not because they play any better. People did pay more for their VE NIB also, so just because someone sells their 2014 NIB VE for more does not mean they walked away with more money then a 2010 NIB seller in the end. They probably did not. 2010 guys please don't be so sensitive.

#4 8 years ago

$4500 easily, in that condition (looks nice). VE owners will tell you the original is worth a lot less; ignore them.

#5 8 years ago

Show me one instance where an IM sold for under $4K...can't think of one. I think you're looking at $4K at the minimum. Ramp crack and a few broken plastics aren't abnormal for a 2010. Swampfire might be on target save for issues you described...I'd offer between $4 and $4,150. Replace what you need, shop it out, add some mods...and you'll be sitting right around $4.4-4.5.

#6 8 years ago

$4000-$4200.

#7 8 years ago

I believe I have the distinction of being the first person on pinside to purchase a 2010 IronMan after the VE was announced. It was formerly routed and had some wear around the Iron Monger magnet. But it also came with a shaker motor, a few extra figures, LEDs and one of those backbox LED kits installed. It also had one minor error code for EOS on the left flipper -> was an easy fix.

The price was $3,900.

#8 8 years ago

Stack, you did good. I paid $4100 for mine in 2012. No playfield wear at all, but the right ramp was cracked. But...I think I've played $900 worth of games on it with no serious problems, so it's been a good buy.

#9 8 years ago

Thanks! It's a keeper. My second favorite game next to Star Trek Pro.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Stack, you did good. I paid $4100 for mine in 2012. No playfield wear at all, but the right ramp was cracked. But...I think I've played $900 worth of games on it with no serious problems, so it's been a good buy.

I played about $25 worth of games on your IM. Thanks!

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

How you feeling Stack?

IM is a keeper for me also along with ST and ACDC.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

My thought exactly! Or maybe it's IM #1 and ST #2? I get confused.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

How you feeling Stack?

I'm getting better faster now. I have a difficult time explaining... but let's pretend that I used to get 1 tad better per day. Well now I am getting 3 tads better per day. I walked for 30 minutes today and with any luck I should be able to use an exercise bike by the end of the month. I should be back at work in two weeks too.

For those of you out of the loop - I had two spinal fusions (kind of a big deal) back on 4/27.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

I'm getting better faster now. I have a difficult time explaining... but let's pretend that I used to get 1 tad better per day. Well now I am getting 3 tads better per day. I walked for 30 minutes today and with any luck I should be able to use an exercise bike by the end of the month. I should be back at work in two weeks too.
For those of you out of the loop - I had two spinal fusions (kind of a big deal) back on 4/27.

You are doing awesome! You deserve a WWE for your hard work in recovery.

#15 8 years ago

Trent (TILT Amusements) was selling one that was a bit nicer for $4k a few months ago, so I'd say $3800 for that one.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Trent (TILT Amusements) was selling one that was a bit nicer for $4k a few months ago, so I'd say $3800 for that one.

3800US is 4690CAN..just saying....

I would have offered 4kCAN if I lived closer. Hard to really know without seeing the game....good luck to the seller/buyer either way...

#17 8 years ago

So... OP... what happened???

#18 8 years ago

Buddy sold an IM on here for $3500 I remember soon after the VE announcement. Was bad timing for me, but would have been a great pickup for that price.

#19 8 years ago

I sold my ve with about 800 in mods for 4850 not too long ago.

#20 8 years ago

A NIB just sold by me for $4500, 2010 model.

#21 8 years ago

I really over-invested in my IM-OG. After the candy red armor, shaker, FF speakers, new ramp, LEDs, etc. I'm up to $5600. Great game, though.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I really over-invested in my IM-OG. After the candy red armor, shaker, FF speakers, new ramp, LEDs, etc. I'm up to $5600. Great game, though.

Worth it.

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Haha I think I broke 7k a while ago

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

So... OP... what happened???

Walked away and regret it. It's gone now.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Buddy sold an IM on here for $3500 I remember soon after the VE announcement. Was bad timing for me, but would have been a great pickup for that price.

Centerflake got if from me at Expo. Beautiful cabinet. Was routed at one location. Had 7k in dollar play compared to Stack pins with 10k in dollar play. Both were great deals. My backglass was signed by Borg and Mr Stern.

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from Jeekayjay:

Walked away and regret it. It's gone now.

Can you tell us what was he asking?

#27 8 years ago

Sold it for 3650usd

#28 8 years ago

Wow $3650 is a pretty good price on IM. Woo whee - good game for a great price - even with the aforementioned "flaws"!!

#29 8 years ago

That's a great price.

#30 8 years ago

Seems like a fair price, I definitely wouldn't say it's a "great" price by any stretch though. Considering you can buy a mint HUO vault edition for around $4600, especially when you add in the cost to get this one up to that level - broken plastics ($$ if you can get them) + ramp with a crack $$ + cabinet dings (decals, etc. $$$) + playfield wear due to the magnet $$. Not to mention resale later - most people trying to pick up an IM now want an IMVE...

#31 8 years ago

Im looking for a local IM, vault or 2010. Already have one, looking for a buddy.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

You can't over-invest in an IM.

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Yeah that was a good deal.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Show me one instance where an IM sold for under $4K...can't think of one

I bought one for low 3K just before Chi Expo last year.

Edot-------Yes, it was from Buddy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 24.95
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-2010-price-chec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.