Interesting that the notes don't even mention the instant info menu. I wonder what other undocumented changes there are.
Anyone know if the VE will see any more code polish?
V 01.82 - 17-July-2014
- Games built with CPU Part #520-5352-00 need to use V1.81 code.
- Games built with CPU Part #520-5246-00 need to use V1.82 code.
- CPU Part #520-5352-00 is built with an FTDI USB chip
- CPU Part #520-5246-00 is built with an Atmel USB chip
- There are no game rule changes between V1.81 & V1.82
- Fixed small bug with stern logo in attract mode
V 01.81 - 5-July-2014
- rebuild of game code and assests
V 01.8 - 1-July-2014
- Set up an adjustment that lets you pick the new light shows or the old
- Copied all the needed classic light strings (STD) into the new ironman game.
- Copied all the needed lamp string strings from the STD edition to the new one
- Set up a lamp for the iron monger chest light in the coil table
- Copied over all LE code that is needed from STD edition
- Put in code so that if adjustment is set to new LE it shows the new stern logo, and if it is set to the old LE it shows the old stern logo, in attract mode
- Added an adjustment so users can select whether they are using LED’s or incandescent lamps in their game (regardless of hardware version)
- Reworked the flash lamp effects that go from dim to light or vice versa (for games with LED lights)
- Commented out the attract mode dim to bright effect if the game is using led lights, but it will still run the effect if incandescent lights are selected
- Added the iron monger chest light to the iron monger speech FS so that his chest light will blink with his speech
- Changed the LED LE for bogey ready to a flashing effect because the new LED lights don’t work well on dim to bright LE. The LE is unchanged for those who still have incandescent lamps in their playfields
- Fixed a score display bug in mini wizard mode Jerico, where the score would go off screen if it was 100 million or higher
- Changed ironman mode ready effect so it doesn’t use dim to bright LE when set to LED
- Changed ironman mode background (during mode) LE so that it builds up and then down, instead of just what it did originally which was blink.
- Changed the iron monger super jackpot LE effect it was repeating until the DE was done, now it only repeats twice before stopping
- Changed the monger multiball hit award LE flash lamps to fs invalid so the LE will still show through when iron monger talks
- fixed a bug that was keeping the iron monger start effect from running when it should, part of the fix was to write a new alternate LE for the last hit on the iron monger before multiball starts
- fixed do or die LE for background as they were doing a dim to bright effect
- Created a mask version of the function lss_sweep_off_down_mask and lamp_string_off_mask to help reveal mode shots sooner after certain LE
- Made special iron monger chest light shows for various LE in iron monger attack and iron monger multiball
- Added shooter lane LE, for when you plunge the ball