040804CF-B342-4CB8-8219-439663406A54 (resized).jpeg
782398F3-B31D-485E-93F8-2DE04A217121 (resized).jpeg
congrats (resized).jpg
4A454161-9CD0-475E-AB81-0CF4371A1FD5 (resized).jpeg
8F495B3A-8EF3-4C27-9ACD-74D4F9F66DC5 (resized).jpeg
46F627BC-F4AE-4A61-81C4-58CC7BA09635 (resized).png
IMG957459 (resized).jpg
IMG957456 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ArcadiusMaximus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

This pin is such a travesty b.c everything about it is really good (layout is awesome, effects are even good) but holy __ that music is terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if Geico used their music in one of their commercials it's that embarrassing. I understand Europe and other countries outside of the good ol USA love them but good lord, what a terrible soundtrack.
As opposed to the MET retheme that is GOTG, I would actually encourage Stern to retheme this layout b/c it's awesome. It's hard to watch the videos b/c the music is so bad. Yes - I can prob put my own music in it and honestly, that's the only way it would get into my house - it might actually work out better than I think! God bless that pinbrowser software.

Ladies and gentlemen I submit for your consideration the latest nominee for "bonehead comment of the month"...

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Wait - is that you're attempt to get past this beauty? That's right.....you're the guy who complained about people doing custom music. Remind me - what was the negative rating on that one? - 37? Oh yes. fantastic!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-pro-custom-code-v113

I still stand by my comments of distributing unlicensed music. Give it time, you may break my record

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

that's a healthy record my friend. Good luck with that. Too bad you're giving that bad vibe to pittsburgh. I'll take any negative comments to people that think Iron Maiden is great music vs making a pinball soundtrack better for a 5k+ toy.

"better"

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

yeah - ask any TWD owner. What are your thoughts on that? I'm interested to hear - maybe it will beat your -37 GB dinger.

Don't really care to be honest.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Can you actually custom load music on this? I’d love to buy this pin and just make a mixtape of classic 80’s songs. The top hits from Journey, G NR, Whitesnake, Twisted Sister, Van Halen, AC/DC, Beastie Boys, etc. A pinball playlist of your favorites!

Changing music is one thing, but what about art work directly tied to song titles? It would be kind of odd to see "fear of the dark" yet "don't stop believing" starts playing

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would say the same thing if I was you. Good answer!

-14 so far. Setting a good pace...

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Oh don’t worry Delt31 hits all of them. Most multiple times. I can’t wait until his dream theme comes up so I can shit all over it.

Lots of rumors about My Little Pony. We may get the opportunity sooner than later !

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

How did Don's thread about getting an awesome new pinball machine at a great location turn into a massive argument about hard rock music?

Go look at the other hundred IM threads

#66 6 years ago

So how do the animations look in person and on a smaller screen?

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

This pin is such a travesty b.c everything about it is really good (layout is awesome, effects are even good) but holy __ that music is terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if Geico used their music in one of their commercials it's that embarrassing. I understand Europe and other countries outside of the good ol USA love them but good lord, what a terrible soundtrack.
As opposed to the MET retheme that is GOTG, I would actually encourage Stern to retheme this layout b/c it's awesome. It's hard to watch the videos b/c the music is so bad. Yes - I can prob put my own music in it and honestly, that's the only way it would get into my house - it might actually work out better than I think! God bless that pinbrowser software.

CONGRATULATIONS ! You've joined a very exclusive club !

congrats (resized).jpgcongrats (resized).jpg

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yeah I pretty much put that on myself by comparing it to your garbage bc now it's just a numbers thing although it's good to see you close your mouth about that comment now. smart move. I stand by that this game could be so much better You won't see me editing anything about it either....

What are you even going on about.?I said all I needed to say in that topic. I could have easily edited my comment when the down votes came, but I stick to my guns.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ArcadiusMaximus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden?tu=ArcadiusMaximus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.