040804CF-B342-4CB8-8219-439663406A54 (resized).jpeg
782398F3-B31D-485E-93F8-2DE04A217121 (resized).jpeg
congrats (resized).jpg
4A454161-9CD0-475E-AB81-0CF4371A1FD5 (resized).jpeg
8F495B3A-8EF3-4C27-9ACD-74D4F9F66DC5 (resized).jpeg
46F627BC-F4AE-4A61-81C4-58CC7BA09635 (resized).png
IMG957459 (resized).jpg
IMG957456 (resized).jpg
There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 6 years ago

We just received our Iron Maiden Pinball machine at Kidforce Collectibles in Berea.

Game has a ton of fun shot, nothing like it out in the market. Love the mini flipper, reminds me if TZ.

Congratulations to Keith, and Crew

IMG957456 (resized).jpgIMG957456 (resized).jpg

IMG957459 (resized).jpgIMG957459 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Congrats! Looks great.

#3 6 years ago

The Basement

But yes it is hella fun

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from ilovegames007:

Congratulations to Keith, and Crew

No Need to thank me Don its all in a days work.

OH,Yah, Wish I was Closer

#6 6 years ago

Played this title today at Stonehedge . It is awesome.

#7 6 years ago

I am not a fan of Iron Maiden, but the pin looks really cool. I really like the shots and layout. Can’t wait to play it, looks like a lot of fun

#8 6 years ago

This pin is such a travesty b.c everything about it is really good (layout is awesome, effects are even good) but holy ___ that music is terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if Geico used their music in one of their commercials it's that embarrassing. I understand Europe and other countries outside of the good ol USA love them but good lord, what a terrible soundtrack.

As opposed to the MET retheme that is GOTG, I would actually encourage Stern to retheme this layout b/c it's awesome. It's hard to watch the videos b/c the music is so bad. Yes - I can prob put my own music in it and honestly, that's the only way it would get into my house - it might actually work out better than I think! God bless that pinbrowser software.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I understand Europe and other countries outside of the good ol USA love them but good lord, what a terrible soundtrack.

It's Europe, South 'Merica, & Pinside exclusively

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

This pin is such a travesty b.c everything about it is really good (layout is awesome, effects are even good) but holy __ that music is terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if Geico used their music in one of their commercials it's that embarrassing. I understand Europe and other countries outside of the good ol USA love them but good lord, what a terrible soundtrack.
As opposed to the MET retheme that is GOTG, I would actually encourage Stern to retheme this layout b/c it's awesome. It's hard to watch the videos b/c the music is so bad. Yes - I can prob put my own music in it and honestly, that's the only way it would get into my house - it might actually work out better than I think! God bless that pinbrowser software.

What music do you like and or would load into the pin?

#11 6 years ago

Iron Maiden current thread count : 117

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

What music do you like and or would load into the pin?

Vanilla Ice's Ninja Rap, Hammers 2 Legit to quit, & anything Justin Bieber. Clearly.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yes - I can prob put my own music in it and honestly, that's the only way it would get into my house - it might actually work out better than I think!

Let me know when you finish your Bobby Brown mix!!!!

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

God bless that pinbrowser software.

Does Pinbrowser work with Spike 2

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Vanilla Ice's Ninja Rap, Hammers 2 Legit to quit, & anything Justin Bieber. Clearly.

I think Eddie's head would explode like the guy from scanners if Bieber was loaded on the pin...

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

I think Eddie's head would explode like the guy from scanners if Bieber was loaded on the pin...

If Eddie has listened to Bruce Loudladyvoice for this long I think he'll be fine.

WEll...maybe not Bieber, but Vanilla Ninja Rap & Bobby Brown should work

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

This pin is such a travesty b.c everything about it is really good (layout is awesome, effects are even good) but holy __ that music is terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if Geico used their music in one of their commercials it's that embarrassing. I understand Europe and other countries outside of the good ol USA love them but good lord, what a terrible soundtrack.

Ladies and gentlemen I submit for your consideration the latest nominee for "bonehead comment of the month"...

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

We. Get. It.

46F627BC-F4AE-4A61-81C4-58CC7BA09635 (resized).png46F627BC-F4AE-4A61-81C4-58CC7BA09635 (resized).png

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

Ladies and gentlemen I submit for your consideration the latest nominee for "bonehead comment of the month"...

Wait - is that you're attempt to get past this beauty? That's right.....you're the guy who complained about people doing custom music. Sorry but this one needs it bad.

Remind me - what was the negative rating on that one? - 37? Oh yes. fantastic!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-pro-custom-code-v113

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Let me know when you finish your Bobby Brown mix!!!!

That's my prerogative

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Wait - is that you're attempt to get past this beauty? That's right.....you're the guy who complained about people doing custom music. Remind me - what was the negative rating on that one? - 37? Oh yes. fantastic!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-pro-custom-code-v113

I still stand by my comments of distributing unlicensed music. Give it time, you may break my record

#22 6 years ago

I still stand by my comments of distributing unlicensed music. Give it time, you may break my record

that's a healthy record my friend. Good luck with that. Too bad you're giving that bad vibe to pittsburgh. I'll take any negative comments to people that think Iron Maiden is great music vs making a pinball soundtrack better for a 5k+ toy.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

Does Pinbrowser work with Spike 2

man - I'm not sure. I thought it did. God I hope it does!

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

that's a healthy record my friend. Good luck with that. Too bad you're giving that bad vibe to pittsburgh. I'll take any negative comments to people that think Iron Maiden is great music vs making a pinball soundtrack better for a 5k+ toy.

"better"

#25 6 years ago

yeah - ask any TWD owner. What are your thoughts on that? I'm interested to hear - maybe it will beat your -37 GB dinger.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

yeah - ask any TWD owner. What are your thoughts on that? I'm interested to hear - maybe it will beat your -37 GB dinger.

Don't really care to be honest.

#27 6 years ago

Can you actually custom load music on this? I’d love to buy this pin and just make a mixtape of classic 80’s songs. The top hits from Journey, G NR, Whitesnake, Twisted Sister, Van Halen, AC/DC, Beastie Boys, etc. A pinball playlist of your favorites!

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Can you actually custom load music on this? I’d love to buy this pin and just make a mixtape of classic 80’s songs. The top hits from Journey, G NR, Whitesnake, Twisted Sister, Van Halen, AC/DC, Beastie Boys, etc. A pinball playlist of your favorites!

Changing music is one thing, but what about art work directly tied to song titles? It would be kind of odd to see "fear of the dark" yet "don't stop believing" starts playing

#29 6 years ago

The layout is fantastic and art looks phenomenal. No need for pinball browser with this one if you’re an Iron Maiden fan (and I am).

This one’s at the top of the wishlist! Can’t wait to play it.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Guess what?

There’s about two good Alien movies and 6 terrible ones. Alien sucks!

And the game is a scam and an absolute travesty!!!

#31 6 years ago

True, but this is just one thread. There are still 50 other Maiden threads for some people to post how much people dislike the music.

Lots of horses to flog

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

True, but this is just one thread. There are still 50 other Maiden threads for some people to post how much people dislike the music.
Lots of horses to flog

Are you calling Maiden's music shitty?

#33 6 years ago

I like Metallica and AC/DC but I don’t like every track on those games either. I’d like to change out those but I agree with the DMD and songs not matching. I created a Spotify Playlist and just turn down the volume.

My pause is just waiting to see what the Premium has extra, it may have another playfield or a Mummy Dude going back and forth like dialed In, or crazy magnets

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Do you like hard rock/metal music at all? I notice you have MET and owned GNR in the past, do you just really dislike Maiden that much? They’re not my favorite either and I was hoping to get the Archer pin with this layout, but I don’t get why you would hate them so much while owning MET.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Guess what?
There’s about two good Alien movies and 6 terrible ones. Alien sucks!
And the game is a scam and an absolute travesty!!!

Crazy - I expect better than this from you. I'll leave it at that.

Oh - and Alien is one of the most original most unbelievable fucking insane music sound and effects game that literally takes games like GOTG and takes a shit all over it's BS rehash nonsense. It is also scarred with one of the most unfortunate BS handling of peoples money I've ever seen with CT essentially saving it from complete ruin. It's still my #1.

ok that it is.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I respect that you have an opinion but why shit on other's good time? Not that it's really going to change their mind anyway. I guess my point is that you don't need to take your opinion to this level do you?

#37 6 years ago

My biggest concern is Stern's quality on this one. How does it seem so far?

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I respect that you have an opinion but why shit on other's good time? Not that it's really going to change their mind anyway. I guess my point is that you don't need to take your opinion to this level do you?

No - of course on pinside things get so serious. Look - I can't stand IM music but I'm bummed b/c I really think this is a special game outside of that. Just pissed it can't have it all. I am jealous of people who love IM b/c what a game! Happy for you guys. I would be LE!

I own MET and it's one of my favs. I also like MET. Love GnR too. It just comes down to people's opinion on music. Mine is not the definitive correct answer of course - I'm just letting out some steam and about 5 beers deep at the airport waiting for my damn plane to come in! Seriously though - it looks like a great game, just wish I (not everyone) liked the music!

#39 6 years ago

Don't really care to be honest.

I would say the same thing if I was you. Good answer!

#40 6 years ago

I love almost everything about this machine except for the music!

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

There should be a test... if you can’t sing the first verse of Hallowed be thy name - NO Iron Maiden pin for you!

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

The layout is fantastic and art looks phenomenal. No need for pinball browser with this one if you’re an Iron Maiden fan (and I am).
This one’s at the top of the wishlist! Can’t wait to play it.

Kyle, any trips planned back in VA? Come on over if so. maiden LE will be waiting for ya.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would say the same thing if I was you. Good answer!

-14 so far. Setting a good pace...

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

Lots of horses to flog

Oh don’t worry delt31 hits all of them. Most multiple times. I can’t wait until his dream theme comes up so I can shit all over it. Repeatedly and incessantly.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Oh don’t worry Delt31 hits all of them. Most multiple times. I can’t wait until his dream theme comes up so I can shit all over it.

Do I? Man - I didn't know. My dream themes include GB and Alien so feel free to shit on both! Alien IMO is a much better game. GB - what a looker though!

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Oh don’t worry Delt31 hits all of them. Most multiple times. I can’t wait until his dream theme comes up so I can shit all over it.

Lots of rumors about My Little Pony. We may get the opportunity sooner than later !

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Kyle, any trips planned back in VA? Come on over if so. maiden LE will be waiting for ya.

All roads lead to DC. Miss you guys and I’m trying to scam my next trip!

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

No - of course on pinside things get so serious. Look - I can't stand IM music but I'm bummed b/c I really think this is a special game outside of that. Just pissed it can't have it all. I am jealous of people who love IM b/c what a game! Happy for you guys. I would be LE!
I own MET and it's one of my favs. I also like MET. Love GnR too. It just comes down to people's opinion on music. Mine is not the definitive correct answer of course - I'm just letting out some steam and about 5 beers deep at the airport waiting for my damn plane to come in! Seriously though - it looks like a great game, just wish I (not everyone) liked the music!

I don't care either way, but maybe give IMDN another shot. You gotta embrace the silly. They're badass silly over-the-top like Spinal Tap - but also super epic rock opera dark fantasy craziness. Each album is like a world. I get that some people get caught up on Bruce's voice, but I swear it grows on you and eventually those amazing choruses get into your head and you start to really open up to the band.

Number of the Beast and Powerslave are your best starting points - both near perfect albums. Also watching the free documentaries on Youtube about them will show you just how funny and talented they are (History of Iron Maiden Pt. 1-3).

Again, I really don't care either way, but from one person who many years ago hated Maiden and was later convinced by someone else to give them another chance, I recommend doing so. I totally love them now. 

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

I don't care either way, but maybe give IMDN another shot. You gotta embrace the silly. They're badass silly over-the-top like Spinal Tap - but also super epic rock opera dark fantasy craziness. Each album is like a world. I get that some people get caught up on Bruce's voice, but I swear it grows on you and eventually those amazing choruses get into your head and you start to really open up to the band.
Number of the Beast and Powerslave are your best starting points - both near perfect albums. Also watching the free documentaries on Youtube about them will show you just how funny and talented they are (History of Iron Maiden Pt. 1-3).
Again, I really don't care either way, but from one person who many years ago hated Maiden and was later convinced by someone else to give them another chance, I recommend doing so. I totally love them now. 

That's a good point b/c it really is that guys voice that really drives me insane. Super talented on the guitar and love the art. We'll see.

Devils just lost. Damn.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Do I? Man - I didn't know. My dream themes include GB and Alien so feel free to shit on both! Alien IMO is a much better game. GB - what a looker though!

Well fudge, I love GB

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Trade
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden?hl=puffdanny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.