5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by John1210
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Currently own IM and GOTG. Thinking of letting one go to get AS.

Pro only models (all of them).

Good idea? How would you rate the 3?

#2 5 years ago

How do you feel about GotG? AS is similar in many ways. I prefer GotG's layout though, and I like some little details in its code better, although they're structured similarly overall.

If you want variety I wouldn't want to own both GotG and AS, though if you happen to really like GotG over IM then maybe you'd want both

#3 5 years ago

I would sell GOTG to get AS but the rules are similar.

#4 5 years ago

I have not played GOTG , however I played Modfathers Aerosmith pro and Iron maiden Pro and although I like Maiden Music more than AS the gameplay and shots on AS was more enjoyable / I am Leaning on AS > Imaiden can not comment on GOTG

#5 5 years ago

Owned all 3. Iron Maiden is the way to go. It’s just the better game. Actually if you have spent a significant time on all three it’s really not even close. Game play and current code in my opinion. For the sake of transparency I have upgrade the Maiden Pro to a Premium.

#6 5 years ago

Iron Maiden is epic and by far the best, although the other two are fun.

#7 5 years ago

As others have said, AS and GOTG are two sides of a coin. No way I'd have both in a small collection. Maiden breaks the recent Stern mold, and is much better than those two, for my money. Keep IMDN no matter what you do with GOTG vs. AS.

#8 5 years ago

Thanks for your replies. I guess I will stick with what I have for now

#9 5 years ago

Why not keep what you have? You have 1 space them and music, trading would give you 2 music pins . I would trade gotg and pay up to get batman 66.

1 month later
    #10 5 years ago

Aerosmith imo is a much more fun game than imdn but it's too similar to gotg. So keep it

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-vs-gotg-vs-aerosmith- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.