Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 161 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by tamoore
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which theme would get your money?”

• Archer 163 votes
      59%
    • Iron Maiden 115 votes
      41%

(278 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

revengeofthenerds (resized).jpg
    D68F7C6B-6730-4480-B67F-630B1F984C8E (resized).png
    b30d187522c0fcc21c8ab9402e12cf9d10f9bb12.jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    Metal+plane_71f1d6_6411693 (resized).jpg
    Ar1 (resized).png
    c76478e353f8f45cc68c4fa77701a474 (resized).jpg
    archershotmap (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 6 years ago

I think the art on IM would be better for sure, but Archer is obviously better not having to listen to that whiney cock rock.

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

Even if your not a fan of IM now, I think this game is going to change a lot of minds.

Fans of bands always think other people will end up loving what they listen to.

#31 6 years ago

Theme doesn;t matter that much anyway. If I actually knewm the code would be on sort of a Dwight schedule I would put monies down on this cheeseriffic music pin myself!

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

****OPINION ALERT

No shit. Now, I'm off to play my DI.

Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I would imagine it is dumbed down some. i mean, when was their last game (pro model) that even had more than 2 flippers? Star Trek???

Yeah this is always a fear, but you never know if it's sort of their new way of doing things or they just decided to do a bunch of rehashes in a row...that happen to be 2 flipper
    EDIT: You'd have to think SR would go back to his old school 3 flipper layout next?

#47 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Maybe that's how Stern differentiates the Pro and Premium/LE? Pro doesn't have all the mechs and the others do?

They go up and down though. Remember when they decided spinners were only on PRem+ for awHile? It's weird how they deal with it. Then people get all pissy there's no spinner...then SW is "bare" and has a spinner, ball catch, and colored GI etc.

#81 6 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Wonder what it'll look like when the Stern knife gets done taking all the fun out of it?

Maybe not much as it sounds like everyone here is either not getting it, or buying the LE.

#107 6 years ago
    Quoted from Asael:

How big is Iron Maiden?

Wow it's almost like you need a bigger plane for all the band members, crew, musical & stage equipment...crazy.

#109 6 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

That Bruce Dickenson flies between the shows.

and...?

#117 6 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

And nothing. It's just cool.

The only thing cooler than commercial airline pilots are fencers. Do you think John Travolta ever Co pilots that thing? OMG I can't think of anything cooler!1!

#120 6 years ago
    Quoted from shock_me:

The owner of CPR is a commercial pilot, He's super cool!!!

His plane is probably just as big as EF1 to store all the PFs Stu stashes away to sell later.

#132 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Plus he hates Sharon Osbourne, ...

See, now this is actual stuff you can use to say he's a decent dude. Thank you.

#134 6 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

They couldn't have done it 1 week earlier at TPF?

umm...it appears no. Or was that rhetorical?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-vs-archer?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.