New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 267815)

Iron Maiden tech issue

By QuarterGrabber

4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by YeOldPinPlayer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200503-194635_Drive (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200503-194227_Drive (resized).jpg
20200503_143244 (resized).jpg
20200503_143812 (resized).jpg

#1 4 months ago

I am having a strange issue with my Iron Maiden. It has been this way since I purchased it. The left up post, the metal one it's so far to the side that the ball can easily just slide past it and it does every time. Pictures are attached to this post. When the up post goes up to lock the ball the ball just goes right around it every time and back to the flippers. Is this a known issue with Iron Maiden? Is there a fix from Stern? Or does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thank you in advance

20200503_143244 (resized).jpg20200503_143812 (resized).jpg
#2 4 months ago

Is it missing the rubber that covers the post?

#3 4 months ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Is it missing the rubber that covers the post?

Oh shit, yes! The post is bare metal. What kind of rubber goes on it? Just a regular post rubber? I have bags and bags of Cliffy post rubbers will they fit?

#4 4 months ago

Compare to the one at the top of the loop. Most likely the same piece.

#5 4 months ago

Compare to the one at the top of the loop. Most likely the same piece.

No the top of the loop is a big plastic post. Completely different than the metal one on the left side

#6 4 months ago

What about item 10 in the parts list for the bumper up post on page 46 in the manual?

#7 4 months ago

What about item 10 in the parts list for the bumper up post on page 46 in the manual?

S*** well I guess I have to unstaple to Manuel from the inside of the cab, LOL. It is still there

#8 4 months ago

Page 46??

Screenshot_20200503-194227_Drive (resized).jpg
#9 4 months ago

Oh there it is. You are right. There is supposed to be a rubber there. Thank you!!

Screenshot_20200503-194635_Drive (resized).jpg
#10 4 months ago

I was in the premium manual. Sorry about that. Glad you found it though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Top-Notch Target Shields
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside