(Topic ID: 213284)

Iron Maiden Stern Pinball - Which model did you order?

By ScottinSGFNY

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which model did you order?”

• Iron Maiden LE 86 votes
    36%
  • Iron Maiden Premium 47 votes
    20%
  • Iron Maiden PRO 64 votes
    27%
  • I wanted an LE but I couldn't find a distributor that has one left to order 40 votes
    17%

(Multiple choice - 237 votes by 227 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20180328-123019 (resized).png
20180328_131822 (resized).jpg
image1 (resized).jpeg
There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

Damn. I guess I missed out on an LE ... knowing my luck, they'll be $10K by Christmas (for real this time ).

Haha... 8k by Xmas. 3-4 more machines out by then. The supply and choices (and prices) are really getting up there.

#52 6 years ago

No more LE spots after this post

Thank you Pinside!

#53 6 years ago

Damn. I guess I missed out on an LE ... knowing my luck, they'll be $10K by Christmas (for real this time ).

When they're $8700 already, does it really matter? It's almost 10k as it is. Just put the money in some investment and in a few years you'll have more than enough to buy an LE with a bunch left over probably.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Might pickup a premium on the used market in 2-3 years. I will save some dough, see how it plays and find out if the code is ever finished.......

Same idea here. Premium once one comes up on the used market. No NIB for me.

#55 6 years ago

Stern plans to have 1.0 Code at release of the domestic Pros in 2 weeks

#56 6 years ago

Order in

Now it's time to wait.

Best way to wait is with some Robinson's Trooper! Up The Irons! been waiting for this game for a long time.

image1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpeg

#57 6 years ago

Cheers!

20180328_131822 (resized).jpg20180328_131822 (resized).jpg

#58 6 years ago

That one must be the LE can - better HD Graphics...LOL

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

That one must be the LE can - better HD Graphics...LOL

LOL, no doubt!!!

#60 6 years ago

Had to make the preorder. It's a gamble, but it's Maiden.

#61 6 years ago

What are the assumed prices for LE, Prem, and Pro?

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

What are the assumed prices for LE, Prem, and Pro?

#63 6 years ago

I sure hope not. I hate getting asked "so, will it hold its value?". I always say the same thing. Pinball is NOT an investment. You better want this machine in some capacity or be ok with losing money on it later.

I wish. Couldnt find one at that.

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Who still has LE's in stock?

Screenshot_20180328-123019 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180328-123019 (resized).png

#65 6 years ago

HA looks like he upped his price, i checked that site earlier today and they had that same page but it said LE's were $8999

#66 6 years ago

Pm’d looking for shipped price. Notice no shipping in the LE price.

#67 6 years ago

Well you can't beg for something for 6 straight years and not expect them to jack the price up your irons.

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Man, prices are nuts. $300 higher than sw on the pro if these prices are right?? I’m waiting on a pro price from my distro.

#69 6 years ago

For the first time in my life I decided to wait and see. Pro's and Premiums will be available for years, lesson learned.

#70 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Man, prices are nuts. $300 higher than sw on the pro if these prices are right?? I’m waiting on a pro price from my distro.

Yep the word is the pro is 300 more now.... sad to see.

#71 6 years ago

So far I'm putting down on Premium. The pro is very tempting.

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

HA looks like he upped his price, i checked that site earlier today and they had that same page but it said LE's were $8999

Normally he gets the most allotted in the US and likely knows most others distributors are sold out.

#73 6 years ago

6500 a few years back on a MET premium with way more sheet in it than today's 7k or 7.3k price for IM premium is fookin nuts ... also MET had a real electronics system not the Home pin Spike system with node boards .. FOOKING CRAZY / Not liking this at all. All in all Great looking game and glad they made it but / NO WAY forking over my hard earned cash at this price gouging Greedy Company ....

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

6500 a few years back on a MET premium with way more sheet in it than today's 7k or 7.3k price for IM premium is fookin nuts ... also MET had a real electronics system not the Home pin Spike system with node boards .. FOOKING CRAZY / Not liking this at all. All in all Great looking game and glad they made it but / NO WAY forking over my hard earned cash at this price gouging Greedy Company ....

Met and acdc premium cld be bought in upper 5k to 6k not long ago.... heck just 2 or so years ago i bought twd premium with mods for 6300 lol.

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

The le is priced close to DIle, that’s even crazier.

#76 6 years ago

26 people bought a premium without even seeing it? You guys are crazy. I think the game looks great, and okay, you want an LE you got no choice, I get it. But the Premium isn't limited, why would you order it without seeing a single thing?

Prices keep going up, people keep just buying, no wonder they get away with it.

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

That IS crazy. I am looking at a Pro, because the gameplay looked so damn good last night.

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Actually u can get a nib dile cheaper than the imle from looks of it....

#79 6 years ago

I ordered an LE this morning and it was not an issue. They are making 500 of them. I was even able to get it under retail. I think if you really want an LE you should be able to find it. Can not wait.

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

I ordered and put a deposit down on a Pro today with Cointaker. Not exactly an impulse buy but sorta an impulse buy. No regerts here at all though! Can't wait!

Wait, did this happen today? I haven’t gotten a response yet.

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

Wait, did this happen today? I haven’t gotten a response yet.

Texted back and forth with Chris yesterday afternoon around 2pm and then he called me around 5:30pm-ish while the Dead Flip stream was going on. I sent a small deposit and he's hoping to have a Pro for me at Allentown(shit happens, but that's the current plan). Easy peasy.

Good luck, I'm sure he'll get back to you ASAP.

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Texted back and forth with Chris yesterday afternoon around 2pm and then he called me around 5:30pm-ish while the Dead Flip stream was going on. I sent a small deposit and he's hoping to have a Pro for me at Allentown(shit happens, but that's the current plan). Easy peasy.
Good luck, I'm sure he'll get back to you ASAP.

I’ve actually only dealt with Melissa over the past few years and never Chris. Actually, I’ve never even thought about doing that. Good call!

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

I’ve actually only dealt with Melissa over the past few years and never Chris. Actually, I’ve never even thought about doing that. Good call!

Same, I'm some what new to this hobby and bought my last 2 NIB games from Melissa at Cointaker but unfortunately they were sold out of LE's when I called yesterday morning. :*(

#84 6 years ago

Just put a deposit on Iron Maiden LE. Sold Tron Pro to fund this beauty, won't miss it much.

#85 6 years ago

Overpaid at 9200 plus though.

#86 6 years ago

Lyons Classic Pinball has ordered an LE.

#87 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

26 people bought a premium without even seeing it? You guys are crazy. I think the game looks great, and okay, you want an LE you got no choice, I get it. But the Premium isn't limited, why would you order it without seeing a single thing?

The logic also works in reverse, you can trade down to a premium once the art is revealed, maybe even with your distributor but if you sat waiting it’s harder trading up. Prices are crazy and I can’t see buying another NIB after this one.

#89 6 years ago

We had a pre-order fall through on one of our LE's so we still have one available!

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballRx:

We had a pre-order fall through on one of our LE's so we still have one available!

Someone is going to be happy to be scrolling through the forum in the middle of the day....

#91 6 years ago

Really cool. Saw 30 empty cabinets and 30 games with playfields in.

#92 6 years ago

After a long hiatus with zero pinball machines I guess call me close to pulling the trigger. Just seems like a cool design from a new designer that maybe gets me back into this crazy hobby. Always loved Maiden as a teen but don't listen to them much but it just lends itself so well to pinball I may take the plunge, probably premium or a pro they both look great.

Just hard to pull the trigger after being gone for so long and worst of all I sold my pinball dolly (what a mistake). Hello old friends and new ones.

#93 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

After a long hiatus with zero pinball machines I guess call me close to pulling the trigger. Just seems like a cool design from a new designer that maybe gets me back into this crazy hobby. Always loved Maiden as a teen but don't listen to them much but it just lends itself so well to pinball I may take the plunge, probably premium or a pro they both look great.
Just hard to pull the trigger after being gone for so long and worst of all I sold my pinball dolly (what a mistake). Hello old friends and new ones.

#MaidenFever

This machine is luring folks back into the hobby!

Dolly schmolly. Power-carry!

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

My distro knows me and didn’t even ask for a deposit yet. Just added my name to the list. Figures the Premiums are 3 months out anyway so plenty of time to decide otherwise if some new “sterngate” episode flares up with these or whatever.

Aren’t most distributor deposits basically refundable anyway?

...they had me at “egyptian themed cabinet and BG art”.

#95 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

...they had me at “egyptian themed cabinet and BG art”

They had me until I saw the price jack.

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Good to see you Starbase!

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Same boat here. Sold my collection a while back. Well I'm back. It's a premium for me. (Powerslave art? How can I not?)

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Welcome back!

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballRx:

Grabbed the one that fell through from PinballRX. Thanks

#100 6 years ago

I'm looking to buy a Premium maybe at the end of the summer. Preferably after ReplayFX.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-stern-pinball-which-model-did-you-order/page/2?hl=fantarama and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.