(Topic ID: 213284)

Iron Maiden Stern Pinball - Which model did you order?

By ScottinSGFNY

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which model did you order?”

• Iron Maiden LE 86 votes
    36%
  • Iron Maiden Premium 47 votes
    20%
  • Iron Maiden PRO 64 votes
    27%
  • I wanted an LE but I couldn't find a distributor that has one left to order 40 votes
    17%

(Multiple choice - 237 votes by 227 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20180328-123019 (resized).png
20180328_131822 (resized).jpg
image1 (resized).jpeg
There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 6 years ago

Sorry about adding another Iron Maiden thread - but I wanted to have a Poll to see the numbers.
If you wanted an LE but can't find one and ordered a Premium or Pro please all select option #4 along with the model you ordered.

#2 6 years ago

lets get some more votes in!

#3 6 years ago

Not pre ordering anything. Will wait for the premiums to start selling, play it, and see what the quality issues are like

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Not pre ordering anything. Will wait for the premiums to start selling, play it, and see what the quality issues are like

Same here. Havent seen thread blow up like this since GB. Gonna see how everything shakes out first

#5 6 years ago

I ordered the Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle version

#6 6 years ago

My first and last LE. Hell, it's my first nib. Went big and stayed at home. Been a long ride but WE MADE IT!

#7 6 years ago

Don’t get me wrong. I want one big time. But I am not playing the preorder game.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Don’t get me wrong. I want one big time. But I am not playing the preorder game.

Listen buddy...you and your "logic" just git on outta here.

#9 6 years ago

This may have been already answered in one of the many Maiden threads; but have Stern indicated when they’ll release pics of the premium and LE models?
The Pro does look awesome.

#10 6 years ago

Pro looks so gosh darn good on this. Everybody wins.

#11 6 years ago

Pro would have been perfect if I wasn’t such a Maiden fan. LE ordered.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

This may have been already answered in one of the many Maiden threads; but have Stern indicated when they’ll release pics of the premium and LE models?
The Pro does look awesome.

A distributor told me it would probably be "weeks not days" until we see pics of the Premium & LE models (Stern is supposedly awaiting licensor approval). Let's hope it's sooner!

#13 6 years ago

Were in for an LE for the office. Looking to redeem myself after a getting kiss LE.

#14 6 years ago

I truly hope this game is a winner from the get go with no major code or qualification issues. Song selection is damn near perfect Art and layout looks good. I bet the rule set will be fun too.

#15 6 years ago

Dude
KissLE rules, prolly my fave pin in my small collection

#16 6 years ago

Well, I couldn't stop myself. I'm in on the Premium.

LE's no longer available that I have found. All of them will be bad ass though.

Think I will drink some Trooper now.

Up The Irons!!!!

#17 6 years ago

In for a Premium. Couldn’t talk myself into 1500 more.

#18 6 years ago

Crazy how many still blindly put up almost 9k without any pics or gameplay of the le. Some things never change .....even more crazy to order premiums and even a pro now since they will be available for long time.

#19 6 years ago

They will be making this machine for years so need to hurry. I'll play it on location, and make a educated decision based on my experience with it. Looks very promising tho.

#20 6 years ago

I ordered and put a deposit down on a Pro today with Cointaker. Not exactly an impulse buy but sorta an impulse buy. No regerts here at all though! Can't wait!

#21 6 years ago

Only 500 LEs made
I was told the band took 50 alone
250 to Europe
USA only gets 200
If there are any LEs left they will be gone soon

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Crazy how many still blindly put up almost 9k without any pics or gameplay of the le. Some things never change .....

while true, there is something special with this pin as seen by the stream. It does hit on all levels. Keith didn't hit just a homerun here, he hit a grand slam. It's been a long while since we've seen a release like this by stern. They nailed it on so many levels; layout, design, art, insert matrix, display, scoring, rules, it's all there. You really can't blame people for going in early on this LE. Now early premium buyers...that always makes me scratch my head.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

while true, there is something special with this pin as seen by the stream. It does hit on all levels. Keith didn't hit just a homerun here, he hit a grand slam. It's been a long while since we've seen a release like this by stern. They nailed it on so many levels; layout, design, art, insert matrix, display, scoring, rules, it's all there. You really can't blame people for going in early on this LE. Now early premium buyers...that always makes me scratch my head.

If you can tell all that from a few hour vid than good for you all... not me lol. For me i need to play a pin and hear and see everything in person and get a feel /vibe from it. Especially with the prices from 5600-8800.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

If you can tell all that from a few hour vid than good for you all... not me lol. For me i need to play a pin and hear and see everything in person and get a feel /vibe from it. Especially with the prices from 5600-8800.

I guess you weren't watching or listening to the same stream I was

#25 6 years ago

You should add the future Vault Edition to the poll.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Doesn't have to be for you and there is nothing wrong waiting but it's not like you can do that and then decide to get a NIB LE down the road. Most distributors sold out already so it's a risk some are willing to take it. If it sucks then you lose what...1 or 2K worst case? Not the end of the world considering the last TV I purchased for 5K would be lucky to fetch a few hundred bucks now. I personally would never preorder a pro or premium but understand why others do because they are just excited and want to be one of the first to have it. My biggest concern with going in early would be their quality issues however it seems they have been making progress in that area recently.

#27 6 years ago

Ordered the Premium after seeing on the features matrix it had ‘Egyptian themed’ cab and back glass...so essentially Powerslave themed. First time I ever saw Maiden was on that tour.

#28 6 years ago

I ordered no model.

#30 6 years ago

I'm getting a Pro. If I play a premium and have to have one I'll sell my pro and get one.

#31 6 years ago

No NIB for me, but impressed with the faith without typical LE or even PREM artwork being revealed.
Did Stern mention they are just waiting for approval on them?
Really shows the energy around this theme and excitement for Elwin!

#32 6 years ago

I love music pins and I love the classic rock bands from the 70's and 80's but I had no intentions of buying this pin. I own Metallica and love the way it plays, but I'm not really into the heavy metal music of Metallica, so I was in no way interested in Iron Maidien , but WOW, the art package and playfield layout just blows me away.
Luckily I was able to find a LE this morning that I was able to put a deposit on. I said I was done buying Stern's LE's but they finally stepped up the value that they should have been putting in them all along .

#33 6 years ago

I’d like to get a pro, but if the street price is $5700, that’s awfully high. I thought sw was high at 5400.

#34 6 years ago

Love the pro but waiting to play one first. That and for the game to be available.

#35 6 years ago

Dream theam for me, looks amazing but gonna need to play it first because of sterns rep I feel I have to.

#36 6 years ago

every new game: That'll be $200 extra please........... Gary stern

#37 6 years ago

Might pickup a premium on the used market in 2-3 years. I will save some dough, see how it plays and find out if the code is ever finished.......

#38 6 years ago

Will wait and see if any issues turn up such as cabinet, play field, node failure, weak coils and code.

#39 6 years ago

This game looks amazing, I want to buy one but I will wait 6 months to see how many disappointed pinsiders there are. I am praying i don’t see, Game shipped with no songs, play field is beautiful but shit quality, cabinet is beautiful but shit quality, loops and or orbits don’t work, node boards fried. Will be playing Houdini until Sep 29 then I will be in on a Premium!!!

#40 6 years ago

I’m getting a no-brainer Pro since I don’t mind adding a couple achievable mods and it goes on location first and potentially never comes home. If it was for home I’d have trouble deciding but probably still would have gone Pro.

Base Pro 5,600

To get to LE-
Mostly achievable: 1,170
Armor 500
Glass 270
Speakers 150
Shaker 90
Shooter rod 80
Art blades 80

Not really achievable:
Gameplay upgrades, Backglass, foil cabinet, limited supply, autographs

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Dude
KissLE rules, prolly my fave pin in my small collection

It just doesnt get played much at all. No one likes it here. Its a decent layout, I just dont care for the music or call outs, or rules. LOL

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I’m getting a no-brainer Pro since I don’t mind adding a couple achievable mods and it goes on location first and potentially never comes home. If it was for home I’d have trouble deciding but probably still would have gone Pro.
Base Pro 5,600
To get to LE-
Mostly achievable: 1,170
Armor 500
Glass 270
Speakers 150
Shaker 90
Shooter rod 80
Art blades 80
Not really achievable:
Gameplay upgrades, Backglass, foil cabinet, limited supply, autographs

Armor is really $500 - didn't know it was that expensive!

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

Armor is really $500 - didn't know it was that expensive!

I can get full armor powdered for $250 locally. Add lollipop rails to that and you’re getting pretty close to $500.

#44 6 years ago

Hope red armor isnt just RED. Hope its got a texture or something like walking dead LE.

#45 6 years ago

I ordered the LE just now. I'm psyched!

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

I ordered the LE just now. I'm psyched!

Who still has LE's in stock?

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Who still has LE's in stock?

I got mine from http://pinballs.com/

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Agree.

#49 6 years ago

Damn. I guess I missed out on an LE ... knowing my luck, they'll be $10K by Christmas (for real this time ).

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Crazy how many still blindly put up almost 9k without any pics or gameplay of the le. Some things never change .....even more crazy to order premiums and even a pro now since they will be available for long time.

Agree

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-stern-pinball-which-model-did-you-order and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.