Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by prentice
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Any idea when Stern is re-releasing Iron Maiden?

#2 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-s-run-of-more-iron-maiden-pro-s

I was told more Maiden's expected early August per a discussion with my distributor yesterday; originally scheduled for mid July. Don't know if it will be premium and pro or just pros.

#3 2 years ago

I'm waiting for a Premium as well. There is some mixed messages on if Premiums will be included in this run.

#4 2 years ago

pro is the way to go on this one. IMHO.

#5 2 years ago

I have an order in for a premium. As of last month it was supposed to be coming around the end of July, but wouldnt be surprised if it turned into August.

#6 2 years ago

I just called my distributor they said Sept!!!!!!! For my pro. Ugh . Who knows maybe they come in early

1 week later
    #7 2 years ago

I have a premium on order as well and as I understand it they were pushed to an estimated first week of August production

2 weeks later
    #8 2 years ago
    Quoted from PDXFlipper:

I have a premium on order as well and as I understand it they were pushed to an estimated first week of August production

Now seeing October in one of the other threads. Supply issues.

2 weeks later
    #9 2 years ago

I bet we won't see any more Iron Maiden until 2022.

#10 2 years ago

Was contacted by distributor that my IM pro is shipping from Stern on Monday.

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from bellaveraj:

be still my heart.

#12 2 years ago

I have a premium on order. My dist. Is getting 4 in Sept or so but I'm the 5th. Funny, most people seem to recommend the pro for this one. I'm not sure why. I might change my order as the next run of premiums is early next year.

#13 2 years ago

Im also waiting on a premium. Really hoping to get that call sometime soon.

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from bellaveraj:

Any word about the price/hardware changes? Monday is August. Official cutover is September but I don't think that was a specific day.

Last run of the old or first of the new would be nice to know for people waiting on orders.

1 week later
    #15 2 years ago

Iron Maiden just released a new album, and it's actually pretty good:

I wonder if that will rekindle interest in the pin? I hope so, I didn't get a chance to buy one the first time around.

I wish they would build a Premium playfield with Pro cabinet/backglass. I don't like the Premium artwork, I much prefer having the variety of Eddies over time, instead of just Powerslave. Part of me wants to buy a Premium and swap cabinets with somebody else's Pro!

#16 2 years ago

Getting mine Wed! No price changes so I’m assuming no hardware changes.

#17 2 years ago

Milford pin in Connecticut says more coming soon. No specific date. Still have the pro on preorder . His price is $6199? I preordered it at $5999. Hmmm.

#18 2 years ago
    Quoted from ToddSonOfOdin:

Getting mine Wed! No price changes so I’m assuming no hardware changes.

Pro or Premium?

#19 2 years ago

Pro

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

pro is the way to go on this one. IMHO.

Only if you don't have the cash for a premium

3 weeks later
    #21 2 years ago

Just got word today that the Maiden premium has been pushed back to November.

#22 2 years ago

My Premium is on the truck and should be delivered today. Fingers crossed!

#23 2 years ago

Got mine almost 2 weeks ago

1 month later
    #24 2 years ago

My maiden premium is shipping tomorrow and I was told it has the insider connect.

#25 2 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Only if you don't have the cash for a premium

Flow of the pro>premium imho

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from Turboman:

My maiden premium is shipping tomorrow and I was told it has the insider connect.

Nice!

Did you specifically ask for the Insider Connect feature to be added to your Maiden?
    Just curious if Stern added this by default for free or if this is an extra you have to request and pay for.

#27 2 years ago
    Quoted from ellips6:

Nice!
    Did you specifically ask for the Insider Connect feature to be added to your Maiden?
    Just curious if Stern added this by default for free or if this is an extra you have to request and pay for.

Had no choice on the Insider connect and it cost me 200 more on the price.

#28 2 years ago

Not sure if true or not but someone on the owners thread said they were told IMDN is retired .

#29 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Not sure if true or not but someone on the owners thread said they were told IMDN is retired .

I was under the impression that a rerun is happening....

#30 2 years ago
    Quoted from ellips6:

Can never get a straight answer in this hobby lol

#31 2 years ago
    Quoted from ellips6:

It’s still listed on Stern’s website as an active game. Not yet retired

#32 2 years ago

Double checked with my distributor, there will be another run.

#33 2 years ago
    Quoted from Alaskanzen:

Flow of the pro>premium imho

Flow of the pro = flow of the premium.

Except for the occasional left ramp diversion which is hardly consequential.

Rob

2 weeks later
    #34 2 years ago

Anyone know when the premium’s will be distributed to Europa? I checked with distributer and he has no info.

1 month later
    4 months later
    #36 1 year ago

I see pre-orders being taken here: https://gameexchange.biz/iron-maiden-premium-edition-deposit-only
    Although 2-3 other vendors I've spoken with says there are no more plans to make more.

Anyone have recent information?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-re-release?hl=marklard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.