Iron Maiden with mods 013 (resized).jpg
Iron Maiden with mods 009 (resized).jpg
Iron Maiden with mods 007 (resized).jpg
Iron Maiden with mods 004 (resized).jpg
Savana 9th , kittens , etc 002 (resized).jpg
Maiden , Dad etc 004 (resized).jpg
Maiden , Dad etc 003 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

I know , I'm a Lil Late to the Punch , IMDN's started showing up , what , 60 dayZ ago .. Hey It's All gOod w/ Me and well worth it .. I called CoinTaker and told Melissa I wanted the Pro , It arrived in 6 dayZ , Now that's Customer Service .. I was Skeptical about buying this 1 , Until Stern aired the last Keith Elwin video showing him walking around the Plant and he said he was hired to design this Pin and saw some game play .. That video Sealed the deal w/ IMDN .. Kick AzZ p/f , excellent FlOw and 12 songs of Iron Maiden .. Hmm !!! After a few dayZ of playing I knew i need some mods .. Mirror blades 4 sure , a Shaker and I won't own a pin w/ out Led flip buttons .. I also have a 110w Self Powered Sub sitting under the pin that Shakes the GRG Main door . I can hear my daughter's playing Maiden at the neighbOr's .

Ok , That's about it 4 nOw , here's a few pict's and 2 video's .. 1st videO is of the Banker playing the day after it arrived and the 2nd vid- is me playing 2-nite after i installed the mods I got from Cointaker .. U guyZ B cOol ... B_R

Iron Maiden with mods 004 (resized).jpgIron Maiden with mods 004 (resized).jpgIron Maiden with mods 007 (resized).jpgIron Maiden with mods 007 (resized).jpgIron Maiden with mods 009 (resized).jpgIron Maiden with mods 009 (resized).jpgIron Maiden with mods 013 (resized).jpgIron Maiden with mods 013 (resized).jpgIron Maiden with mods 016 (resized).jpgIron Maiden with mods 016 (resized).jpgIron Maiden with mods 018 (resized).jpgIron Maiden with mods 018 (resized).jpgMaiden , Dad etc 003 (resized).jpgMaiden , Dad etc 003 (resized).jpgMaiden , Dad etc 004 (resized).jpgMaiden , Dad etc 004 (resized).jpgSavana 9th , kittens , etc 002 (resized).jpgSavana 9th , kittens , etc 002 (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

Great game and you are going to love it, congrats!!

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Great game and you are going to love it, congrats!!

That is True ,,, I saw some Iron Maiden toy figure's at Spencer's ( at the Mall ) ,, bout $ 19.00 each and they were only 4'' tall , small .. I need a better source for some figure's ..

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

That is True ,,, I saw some Iron Maiden toy figure's at Spencer's ( at the Mall ) ,, bout $ 19.00 each and they were only 4'' tall , small .. I need a better source for some figure's ..

Most people i believe are buying the Mcfarlin (not sure if that's spelled right?) Figurines off of ebay or from Modfather i think. They are high quality figurines.and look great.

#5 5 years ago

Always good to hear some B_R action.
Great game Enjoy!

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Always good to hear some B_R action.

It's gOod 2 Be back bro .. IMDN gave me somthing 2 talk about ..

#7 5 years ago

It will be fun to come by and play it again now that you have the new code.

#8 5 years ago

Enjoy, it’s a great game!

#9 5 years ago

You'll be glad that you decided to go for it. \m/

#10 5 years ago

Black Rose is back!!!!! Yay!!!!

#11 5 years ago

B_R is back, too!?!? Fantastic. It’s like 2013 up in this bitch again.

#12 5 years ago

Where you been? Hows the Kids?

#13 5 years ago

Good to see B_R back. Always enjoy watching your videos.

#14 5 years ago

Always good to hear from B_R! Congrats on the game.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Ohh mam , that wAs a Terrible year .. Next month the X will be gone 5 years ,, Tyme Flew by .. And Art ,, my girl's are grow_N up like wEeds ... , and I Hate it , I want them to stay Young 4-ever , but That's Not N my hands ..

Quoted from Banker:

It will be fun to come by and play it again now that you have the new code.

Yr Welcome Anytime Banker .. Hey , 1 guy responded on the 1st video on Y_tube , wants to know when I'm gonna do a video Update on yr collection .. I told him I would get w/ U and set up a video shoot ..

---------------------------------------

Hey , check out this video , how kid's React to Iron Maiden , It's a trip !! Ya'll B cOol

#16 5 years ago

Black Rose - congrats on your purchase & welcome back! I always used to enjoy your posts.

Related to Iron Maiden, I was never really a fan of their music but thought I'd try out the pinball. Wow, what a game. Liked it so much, I bought it and haven't looked back. For those of you like me who aren't into the groups music, give the pinball a try anyways - I bet you'll like it!

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

my girl's are grow_N up like wEeds

Dont they? Mine got Married this year!....Youll have that Soon!

Good to see you Post! Same Place, Different Drama.

#18 5 years ago

BR, I have had several people contact me regarding you doing another video update. Let’s do it.

#19 5 years ago

I miss B_R videos.

#20 5 years ago

I see that you kept BSD. What did you let go of to get Maiden?

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I see that you kept BSD.

B_R ain't ever getting rid of BSD.

Good to see you post brother... I'm due for some Carolina fun in the sun... might stop by soon and say hi.

#22 5 years ago

B_R gotta new baby!! Enjoy brother man! Pimp it up with some MODS and pump out the Maiden tunes.

#23 5 years ago

B_R!!!! So glad to see you post again you got me hooked on CT back in the day and I agree they are the ones to buy games and leds from

Iron Maiden is a fantastic game, enjoy! And please make some vids and keep posting

#24 5 years ago

Nice to see ya back, B_R!!!

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Now if we could just bring back Fattrain, and Centerflank-we will throw a party!

Nice pick up BR!-love to see you pimpin it out with all the swag from CT.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I see that you kept BSD. What did you let go of to get Maiden?

I didn't sell a Pin to get Maiden , I plead the 5th on the True answer ,,

Quoted from Asylum:

B_R ain't ever getting rid of BSD.
Good to see you post brother... I'm due for some Carolina fun in the sun... might stop by soon and say hi.

When yr down this way cOol ,, Give me a heads up ... We will Party a bit ...

Quoted from Banker:

BR, I have had several people contact me regarding you doing another video update. Let’s do it.

10 4 on that Banker .. We'll have to schedule a day soon ..

Quoted from northvibe:

B_R!!!! So glad to see you post again you got me hooked on CT back in the day and I agree they are the ones to buy games and leds from
Iron Maiden is a fantastic game, enjoy! And please make some vids and keep posting

Northvibe , U made a Wise Choice to stay w/ CT's Leds .. My Opinion ,, The Best on the Market ...

-------------------------------------------

Guys ,, There's a Ton of other mods that I could buy for Maiden , but I'm Not sure how long I'll Keep it ,, U guyZ know me .. I'll sell it or Trade it at anytime .
I'd like to own another Black Rose pin again .. ( Hint ) ,,, and BSD will never leave , as long as I'm alive ..

#27 5 years ago

Waiting for the new member to come in and say "Who is this B_R guy?"

#28 5 years ago

I actually met BR at the Winston Salem auction, and he was wearing that Viking horned hat. A lot of great times since.

#29 5 years ago

Nice to see you posting B_R! (and Banker too).

#30 5 years ago

Crank it up BR! Good to see ya bro!

#31 5 years ago

I’ve never met BR but I watched his vids years ago. He was the reason I bought tons of Cointakers for my pins over the years as well. Also one of the influences that pushed me to buy a BSD (wish I still had it). All this is coming from a fellow Iron Maiden Pro owner.

#32 5 years ago

Welcome back sir.
One of the cool OG’s is back.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Wanted
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.50
$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-pro-n-the-grg-b_r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.