8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by KingPinGames
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2E75E529-49DD-4E63-BE5E-90C802A649B9 (resized).png

#1 8 months ago

Anyone else preorder Iron Maiden coming in July . Will they be making the toppers again ? Where can I find this one . It was on you tube but no links to buy it.

2E75E529-49DD-4E63-BE5E-90C802A649B9 (resized).png
    #2 8 months ago

I believe that version was a limited run build by a fellow pinsider.

Edit, found the original thread, wouldn't hurt to PM them.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-topper-new

#3 8 months ago

Thanks for the info. I just did . Let’s hope

1 week later
    #4 8 months ago

I gave a deposit for a pro 2 months ago. Fingers crossed they don’t cancel the production.

Never played the pin and buying it mostly on the positive reviews everyone is giving it. I enjoy the music, hopefully it’s a keeper.

#5 8 months ago

Sorry I’m out of the loop on this but where is there any info on this preorder? I looked on the Stern website and saw nothing.

I’m only interested because I was hoping to score a topper. I wrote to Stern asking about another run of toppers and got no response.

#6 8 months ago
    Quoted from AAAV8R:

Sorry I’m out of the loop on this but where is there any info on this preorder? I looked on the Stern website and saw nothing.
    I’m only interested because I was hoping to score a topper. I wrote to Stern asking about another run of toppers and got no response.

I just asked for an updated topper list a day or so ago. I didnt see maiden on the list. That doesnt mean it wont happen, it just wasnt on my list.

I do have maiden pro and premiums on order and a few spots left if anyone is looking to get one.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside