(Topic ID: 225087)

Iron Maiden Premium VS Star Wars Premium

By brooklynknight

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from brooklynknight:

I am looking to grab a few opinions from you all! Please note that I have played both on location and really enjoyed both of them from a flow perspective. Still learning the ruleset.
Also note that I can only have two to three pins in my apartment and I already own a Hobbit. I want to pull the trigger however I just can not decide between the two and am thinking if I hear a few opinions from you all it may assist in me pulling the trigger on one.
Tell me what you like and don't like between the two.
Thanks in advance!

Curious, Why not go pro and either have $ to spend on mods and/or be $2k closer to the other pro

The premium features on both titles really don't add much more for their added cost IMO.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-premium-vs-star-wars-premium?tu=eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.