By Ike

4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by NeilMcRae
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 months ago

Having trouble with my Iron Maiden Premium Plunger. It's an early run machine and ever since I purchased a few months ago the plunger rarely makes it past the bumper post on the top side of the skill shot right below the upper left flipper. I have better luck on the initial manual shot but even that one seems to get caught up on the post 80% of the time. I've checked the shooter rod tip which seems to hit the ball pretty much dead center. The automatic plunger may be slightly off where the left side may hit the ball slightly before the right. Not sure if it is a week coil however it's all stock and likely has never been replaced. Seems to be a fairly common issue. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

#5 4 months ago

Thanks for all the feedback. Will be tinkering with it this evening and will hope for the best.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Roswell, GA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside