(Topic ID: 21267)

Iron Maiden Pinball...............Post Modified!!!!!!!!

By thedarkknight77

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

banned.gif
    TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #2 11 years ago

Can you please change the misleading title of your thread?

#3 11 years ago

It has been confirmed this thread is bogus. The potential art package had me excited until I read your post.

#4 11 years ago

Well I figured it would never get made unless we delivered a 3000 post thread, so I decided to resort to low level, loser like marketing techniques.

#5 11 years ago

I'm in, I want that pin and will buy the LE sight unseen!!!!!!

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Well I figured it would ever get made unless we delivered a 3000 post thread, so I decided to resort to low level, loser like marketing techniques.

I second it. Please change the title of this thread. The pin won't get made just because of a long pinside thread anyway.

#7 11 years ago

Well I figured it would ever get made unless we delivered a 3000 post thread, so I decided to resort to low level, loser like marketing techniques.

Granted I don't know the inner workings of Sterns licensing department, but I suspect long threads are not the driving force.

#8 11 years ago

Iron Maiden are an English heavy metal band from Leyton in east London, formed in 1975 by bassist and primary songwriter Steve Harris. Since their inception, the band's discography has grown to include a total of thirty-six albums: fifteen studio albums; ten live albums; four EPs; and seven compilations.

Pioneers of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, Iron Maiden achieved success during the early 1980s. After several line-up changes, the band went on to release a series of U.S. and UK platinum and gold albums, including 1982's The Number of the Beast, 1983's Piece of Mind, 1984's Powerslave, 1985's live release Live After Death, 1986's Somewhere in Time and 1988's Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. Since the return of lead vocalist Bruce Dickinson and guitarist Adrian Smith in 1999, the band have undergone a resurgence in popularity,[1] with their latest studio offering, The Final Frontier, peaking at No. 1 in 28 different countries[2] and receiving widespread critical acclaim.[3]

Considered one of the most successful heavy metal bands in history, Iron Maiden have reportedly sold over 85 million records worldwide[4] with little radio or television support.[5] The band won the Ivor Novello Award for international achievement in 2002,[6] and were also inducted into the Hollywood RockWalk in Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, California during their United States tour in 2005.[7] As of August 2011, the band have played almost 2000 live shows throughout their career.

For the past 30 years, the band have been supported by their famous mascot, "Eddie", who has appeared on almost all of their album and single covers, as well as in their live shows.

This says it all.........................Perfect fit for pinball. Iron Maiden has the most loyal followers of any band on the planet. The pin would be huge

#9 11 years ago

TDK77, understand your point but you really should change the title of the thread as it is very misleading. Great write up on the band though. I heard Bruce is piloting them all around nowadays.

#10 11 years ago

Lock. Ban. Delete

banned.gifbanned.gif

#11 11 years ago

This says it all.........................Perfect fit for pinball. Iron Maiden has the most loyal followers of any band on the planet.

I beg to differ.

I've never seen an Iron Maiden fan go to the absolute idiocy and lunacy that Insane Clown Posse fans do. Most of those people genuinely deserve to live in an institution.

#12 11 years ago

If they go music theme it needs to be nirvana and a hybrid theme. Something sic fi with the band. Like nirvana tends off aliens or something.

#13 11 years ago

While you are at it, there are a few newspaper articles i would like see the headline changed for.

#14 11 years ago

In my best Magneto/Will Ferrell voice:

"such a feeble attempt at attention"!

#15 11 years ago

I'd rather see Black Sabbath/Ozzy.

Or Tenacious D

#16 11 years ago

Sight unseen NIB for me if it's album art on cab, playfield and backglass! That would be my ultimate band theme pinball! I would then need to sell the CC to make room!!! Please don't make this!!! I would have to buy it!!! NO!!!!!! IRON MAIDEN FTW!

Watched KISS live last night in West Palm Beach and have to say that was the best Demon I have ever seen Gene do!

They are playing in Tampa at fairgrounds tonight 7/28! Khabbi, I am sure you must be attending this one! They sounded spot on! Tommy Lee's drum set was insane on this tour!!! (Crue)

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

If they go music theme it needs to be nirvana and a hybrid theme. Something sic fi with the band. Like nirvana tends off aliens or something.

Nirvana and the attack of the Kurt Cobain zombie?

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Nirvana and the attack of the Kurt Cobain zombie?

As long as Kurt is dead , or undead, in the game, I will play it.

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I beg to differ.
    I've never seen an Iron Maiden fan go to the absolute idiocy and lunacy that Insane Clown Posse fans do. Most of those people genuinely deserve to live in an institution.

right on...that solves it....ICP pinball is next......Dark Carnaval multiball.....you can get the LE juggalo edition..

#20 11 years ago

ICP still making Michigan proud!

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

ICP still making Michigan proud!

Are they still alive?

#22 11 years ago

For the love of sweet baby Jesus can we please stop with these bogus threads pretending to have 'insider information' or 'confirmed tables?'

It's fun to speculate, but I'm done with the b%^&*t.

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

As long as Kurt is dead , or undead, in the game, I will play it.

Cortney Love vs. Dave Grohl wizard mode.

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jake:

The potential art package had me excited until I read your post.

That would be the main selling point (IMHO).

#25 11 years ago

UUUhhhh...who is iron Maiden......What!? A band of guys??!!!! Why the hell do they call themselves Maiden? Are they young girls or women whom have never been married or a horse that has never won a race....I am so confused......

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from Wickedquickss:

right on...that solves it....ICP pinball is next......Dark Carnaval multiball.....you can get the LE juggalo edition..

Shoot the left ramp for Food Stamps! Shoot the right ramp for a new Dodge Neon transmission!

Crooked Hat, Meth Teeth, Bad Tattoo MULTIBALL!

#27 11 years ago

Alice Cooper's stage shows are what Kiss built thier own shows upon........nothing original!

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from TOK:

Shoot the left ramp for Food Stamps! Shoot the right ramp for a new Dodge Neon transmission!
    Crooked Hat, Meth Teeth, Bad Tattoo MULTIBALL!

Lol. Faygo.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-pinballconfirmed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.