4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 674 posts
  • 150 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by thunderking50
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 139 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMPin (resized).jpg
Unknown (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg
rule-card.jpg
im 1 (resized).JPG
$ (resized).png
$ (resized).jpg
$ (1) (resized).png
20180327_080053 (resized).jpg
Hallowed-be-thy-name (resized).jpg
12376653_1576211542689391_6895831824961495500_n (resized).jpg
resize (resized).jpeg
5x5_Dead_Freight_07 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
gaz (resized).png
81nERDuIHtL._SL1500_ (resized).jpg

There are 674 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 14.
#401 2 years ago

ok, I tweeked it a bit, very little remnants left from TWD ... I'm using it as my screen saver until the real thing is announced. I've seen Maiden 9 times, truly the most energized band that existed!! The ultimate music pin!!!

ironMaiden-pinball (resized).jpg

2 months later
#402 2 years ago

Bruce: SCREAM FOR ME PINSIDE!!!!!!!!!

Any new info out there?!

#403 2 years ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

Bruce: SCREAM FOR ME PINSIDE!!!!!!!!!
Any new info out there?!

After Star Wars, which is after, AC/DC VE

#404 2 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

After Star Wars, which is after, AC/DC VE

Is this just a hunch?

2 weeks later
#405 2 years ago

With SW being announced, where might we be with Maiden!!

#406 2 years ago

Craig - I would be so happy (resized).jpg

#407 2 years ago

Bad news if we look at image three and four from top left: https://www.instagram.com/zombieyeti/

It seems to refer to sternpinball and Nuclear Blast USA. Iron Maiden is not on nuclear blast USA. But Slayer is.
Also I saw another photo from a slayer concert where there was an official banner with both nuclear blast and stern pinball logo.

Who the f*** wants a slayer pinball :/

#408 2 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Bad news if we look at image three and four from top left: https://www.instagram.com/zombieyeti/
It seems to refer to sternpinball and Nuclear Blast USA. Iron Maiden is not on nuclear blast USA. But Slayer is.
Also I saw another photo from a slayer concert where there was an official banner with both nuclear blast and stern pinball logo.

Who the f*** wants a slayer pinball :/

Might be a short run like Batman(?)

#409 2 years ago

I like Slayer.....
hook up a sub and bang your head!

But really
Up the Irons!!!!

#410 2 years ago

I want Iron Maiden, but if Stern has the balls to do Slayer with hand drawn art. Forget about it!! Slayer all day!!

#411 2 years ago

Put me down on the maiden list!

#412 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

With SW being announced, where might we be with Maiden!!

I am head banging for this year !
Unlikely though ? Unless already in development.

Depends where the Stern team designer list is at ?

Who is working on what ?

Is there a thread on Pinside with upcoming Stern designer and game line up ?

I realize all speculation of course
Some Pinsiders have had some great line up predictions in the past ::
Wheres the guy with the inside info ?

#413 2 years ago

Gomez/Lyman/Maiden?

5 months later
#414 2 years ago

Maybe in 2018 or 2019 with this tour as based on video game. Maybe I will get me free shirt from someone in this thread when started long ago. http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iron-maiden-announces-2018-legacy-of-the-beast-european-tour/

#415 2 years ago

I wish they'd hurry up and announce... GOTG didnt' do much for me. But Maiden... holy hell. Let it be better than AC/DC!!! The music surely will be

#416 2 years ago

Savin my pennies.
Hurry up and get Trudeau's name off.
PS: Don't fuck this up thanks.

#417 2 years ago

PIECE OF MIND PREMIUM

#418 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Savin my pennies.

Oh god pls yes no Trudeau; it's keeping me from buying GB too.

Just copy AC/DC, no need to do anything shit like star wars...

#419 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Savin my pennies.

His name is no where near this pin

1 week later
#420 2 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

His name is no where near this pin

Who is on art? Hopefully nobody!!!! Unless,Riggs of course!!

#421 2 years ago

Maiden or Sabbath/Ozzie for the win. Using the band's artists are a must, no skimping on artwork.

#422 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Riggs is done working with Maiden, but I do hope they license his old artwork...

#423 2 years ago

My dream theme!!!

#425 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I’m going with Zombie Yeti. He’s a HUGE Iron Maiden fan

#426 2 years ago

Yes and it's been a great read. I'm down to the last two chapters... great stuff. There's so much more he could have put in here but I understand the page limitations of a book.

#427 2 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

I’m going with Zombie Yeti. He’s a HUGE Iton Maiden fan

As long as he just figures out where to cut and paste! I do NOT want any artist to make their own interpretation of Riggs work, regardless of artist.

#428 2 years ago

I feel ya Roostking but that ship has long sailed. All we can do is cross our fingers. But we all know ZY gonna knock this shit outta the park. Pennies saved and waiting.

#429 2 years ago

Know that is cool

7F8ABA5B-D94A-43CF-A3CD-025FA56F14CB (resized).jpeg

#430 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I feel ya Roostking but that ship has long sailed. All we can do is cross our fingers. But we all know ZY gonna knock this shit outta the park. Pennies saved and waiting.

Although I love my METLE and was in before it was shown artwise and you dont know how let down I initially was with the art. I wanted PusHead and shit! It worked out fine, as I love hot rods too so it works for me and I freaking love that pin!! I wouldnt mind seeing Stern go old school, save some cash on art and give more toys or something cut and paste the art, one last time!!! hah

#431 2 years ago

I think Maiden might be next en que. If not, next after that. But def 2018. And soon I hope. With an lcd (gonna RIP!), and isn't Spike stereo?...this is gonna be a worldwide mf home run.....has to be. Sure hope they don't "cartoonize" the band or Eddie like AS. Hoping for actual live performance clips....shit the catalogue is endless.
WONT BE LONG NOW GENTS!

#432 2 years ago

hopefully it will come out around jan/feb? Probably with a semi-altered trudea design?

1 week later
#433 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

How many thumbs can I give?!?

#434 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

As long as he just figures out where to cut and paste! I do NOT want any artist to make their own interpretation of Riggs work, regardless of artist.

Are you crazy?? Zombie Yeti is a huge IM fan and has proven he is no lazy artist......show some respect! Dirty Donny and Zombie have proven they are not the typical Stern artists of the past and we should treat them as such. Hiring those two was the best decision Stern has made in a while. All art is an imitation of art, have a little faith and trust the man........

#435 2 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Are you crazy?? Zombie Yeti is a huge IM fan and has proven he is no lazy artist......show some respect! Dirty Donny and Zombie have proven they are not the typical Stern artists of the past and we should treat them as such. Hiring those two was the best decision Stern has made in a while. All art is an imitation of art, have a little faith and trust the man........

I believe if zy does this he will draw from scratch like gb. If they want to cut n paste they will prob just go with in house designer?

#436 2 years ago

Yeah dude, you nailed it. I showed my ZY Iron Maiden silkscreen print before. It’s not in Riggs’ style. It wasn’t really well received here. ZY is a smart dude and he knows what Iron Maiden fans want. He would absolutely nail this theme.

GB and AS are 2 of the best looking games in our modern era. Of course that just an opinion but coming from someone who isn’t Stern’s #1 fan (Who-Dey took the crown) that’s saying a lot. I fully expect it will be ZY on the art. And if it’s not, even if it’s DD...I’ll be disappointed.

#437 2 years ago

I didn't show either artist disrespect, I simply do not want anyone's interpretation of how Eddie should look. This is in pin where cut and paste is perfectly acceptable. Money saved on custom art can go to other parts of the machine.

#438 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I didn't show either artist disrespect, I simply do not want anyone's interpretation of how Eddie should look. This is in pin where cut and paste is perfectly acceptable. Money saved on custom art can go to other parts of the machine.

I couldn’t disagree more. I think if any pin needs custom art it is Iron Maiden.

And who’s to say it would cost more anyway? Cut and paste still costs money in licensing and could easily exceed what ZY or any artist may charge for custom work.

#439 2 years ago

Maiden would never let anyone steer Eddie too far off course.

#440 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I assume you’re referring to the original look Derek Riggs did for Eddie back in the day - don’t forget Riggs hasn’t done art for Maiden since 1993, and they’ve had at least 2 artists interpreting Eddie (3 of you count the 3D Dance of the Dead fiasco) since then

#441 2 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Yeah dude, you nailed it. I showed my ZY Iron Maiden silkscreen print before. It’s not in Riggs’ style. It wasn’t really well received here. ZY is a smart dude and he knows what Iron Maiden fans want. He would absolutely nail this theme.
GB and AS are 2 of the best looking games in our modern era. Of course that just an opinion but coming from someone who isn’t Stern’s #1 fan (Who-Dey took the crown) that’s saying a lot. I fully expect it will be ZY on the art. And if it’s not, even if it’s DD...I’ll be disappointed.

DD did Aerosmith.

#442 2 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

DD did Aerosmith.

Yes I know. That comment wasn’t in reference to the artist, rather custom artwork really making a pin shine. I was responding to TDK saying DD and ZY being signed were huge for Stern. And he’s right.

#443 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I assume you’re referring to the original look Derek Riggs did for Eddie back in the day - don’t forget Riggs hasn’t done art for Maiden since 1993, and they’ve had at least 2 artists interpreting Eddie (3 of you count the 3D Dance of the Dead fiasco) since then

Ok let me be clear. I'm talking about making "Eddie" theirs. Eddie is nearly as iconic as the bands music, it would do this pin a disservice to spin Eddie in anyway that is not true to Riggs style.

#444 2 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Didn't this post just say ZY Eddie was not well received, how does this give you confidence he will nail it?

#445 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Ok let me be clear. I'm talking about making "Eddie" theirs. Eddie is nearly as iconic as the bands music, it would do this pin a disservice to spin Eddie in anyway that is not true to Riggs style.

Right on all counts.

#446 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Didn't this post just say ZY Eddie was not well received, how does this give you confidence he will nail it?

Because I don’t think it would be his interpretation. As a fan he understands he needs to stick to the Eddie we all know. Here’s the silkscreen.

3362BE61-1EDF-4E4B-913E-22F153093EB8 (resized).jpeg

6D963840-2D16-4668-A734-EFC93F074D92 (resized).jpeg

#447 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

WORD. 100%

#448 2 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Because I don’t think it would be his interpretation. As a fan he understands he needs to stick to the Eddie we all know. Here’s the silkscreen.

As artwork goes, that is pretty cool. But it does NOT make me think of Iron Maiden. Putting the band logo at the bottom doesn't somehow make everything ok.

#449 2 years ago

Riggs art or bust for me.

#450 2 years ago

I just picked up a Women in Uniform .45 vinyl today

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Great American Pinball
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
There are 674 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 14.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside