20180327_080053 (resized).jpg
Hallowed-be-thy-name (resized).jpg
12376653_1576211542689391_6895831824961495500_n (resized).jpg
resize (resized).jpeg
5x5_Dead_Freight_07 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
gaz (resized).png
81nERDuIHtL._SL1500_ (resized).jpg
There are 674 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.
#301 7 years ago

Is Steve Richie working on anything that is known?

#302 7 years ago

Maiden just arrived in New Zealand.

http://i.stuff.co.nz:80/entertainment/music/79382022/iron-maiden-lands-in-christchurch

I got my $66.60 ticket for the Sunday night show in Auckland.

rd

#303 7 years ago

I just got an email, here is a limited edition All Blacks rugby Iron Maiden shirt!!

Available tomorrow at the show.

rd

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#304 7 years ago

HELL YEAH. Iron Maiden is without a doubt the greatest band of all time. A true epic band. Can't wait to see this game.

#305 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I just got an email, here is a limited edition All Blacks rugby Iron Maiden shirt!!
Available tomorrow at the show.
rd

image_(resized).png

Oh, man. Sweet looking shirt. I wants me one of those.

#306 7 years ago

You guys should come to the NW pinball show. Just trust me.

#307 7 years ago

My friend is a "super groupie" ... He likes to stalk bands and meet the members.

Yesterday he went out to the airport and stalked Ed Force One.

rd

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#308 7 years ago

Official Iron Maiden NZ tour shirt featuring the All Blacks rugby team. Bruce came out in an official AB jersey with his name on the back. He said some of the ABs were watching from back stage. "Scream for me New Zealandddddd!!"

Pinballers Danni_nz and dirty, dirty old Nicks Figurrrrrrressssssss came along. Me and Nick enjoyed some Trooper beer. Well, six of them at $15 a pop.

What's it say when the amount of beer you drink is more expensive than the concert ticket? This seems to be happening every time I go to a gig these days hahaha

rd

#309 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Official Iron Maiden NZ tour shirt featuring the All Blacks rugby team

LOVE the T, i'm really hoping they release another Oz specific one like they did for the last tour. 7 days to go for my turn am i hanging for it?? Ohhhhh SHIT YES, lol

1 week later
#310 7 years ago

18 hours to go for The Irons I'll post some pics and vids if i don't get too pissed to actually use the camera.
Umm what was the thread about??..........ooooopppsss

#311 7 years ago

A couple of the better pics from the Irons concert Monday night (in no particular order, ummm or quality ). Really enjoyed the show, played some classic golden oldies as well. They turned out alright considering we weren't that close to the stage and for a point and shoot camera.

DSC02198_(resized).JPGDSC02198_(resized).JPG
DSC02201_(resized).JPGDSC02201_(resized).JPG
DSC02205_(resized).JPGDSC02205_(resized).JPG
DSC02203_(resized).JPGDSC02203_(resized).JPG
DSC02237_(resized).JPGDSC02237_(resized).JPG
DSC02238_(resized).JPGDSC02238_(resized).JPG
DSC02189_(resized).JPGDSC02189_(resized).JPG
DSC02196_(resized).JPGDSC02196_(resized).JPG

#312 7 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

A couple of the better pics from the Irons concert Monday night (in no particular order, ummm or quality ). Really enjoyed the show, played some classic golden oldies as well. They turned out alright considering we weren't that close to the stage and for a point and shoot camera.

Great shots!

#313 7 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

BOOK OF SOULS! Killer! Up the IRONS

2 weeks later
#314 7 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Is Steve Richie working on anything that is known?

I can guarantee you Steve is working on something, but it's not Iron Maiden.

#315 7 years ago

13239033_10153505587077051_8128867365167089527_n_(resized).jpg13239033_10153505587077051_8128867365167089527_n_(resized).jpg

#316 7 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

I can guarantee you Steve is working on something, but it's not Iron Maiden.

That sucks balls!!

Whos working on Iron Maiden then!!!

#317 7 years ago

Bruce, Nicko, Adrian, Janick, Dave..., and Steve!!!!

2 months later
#318 7 years ago

At least, Bruce doesn't need a wheelchair to get on stage....

#319 7 years ago

From Pinball News newsletter:

"Stern Pinball doesn’t usually announce any games upfront. However, one can be sure that designers John Borg, Steve Ritchie and John Trudeau each have a new game in development, of which John Borg’s game is likely to be the next to be revealed. Rumored titles (and absolutely not confirmed in any way) include Aerosmith, Star Wars (Steve Ritchie) and Iron Maiden*. Whizbang Pinball, which is the creative outlet of pinball designer Dennis Nordman and Stern Pinball’s art director Greg Freres, have announced that they are working on a new game for Stern for 2017.

* On the Pinside forum it was revealed that the license for an Iron Maiden pinball machine has already been taken. Details on which company has it are not available, but there are not that many companies that would be able to deliver a game like that. Stern has a long history of rock-themed pinball machines, so it may have picked this one up as well. However, any of the other companies may have been after the license as well and we can only speculate on who was able to secure it."

#320 7 years ago

I think this would make an awesome iron maiden pinball back glass

iron-maiden-eddie-trooper_(resized).jpgiron-maiden-eddie-trooper_(resized).jpg

#321 7 years ago

There is also a company that has the license to produce a Queen title.

#322 7 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

There is also a company that has the license to produce a Queen title.

F*** OFF!

#323 7 years ago

I think someone of you woluld like to see a live stream from the wacken open air ..

http://concert.arte.tv/de/wacken

Maiden is planned around 21:30 MET

Have fun

( i saw them two days ago in Luxembourg , sold out concert with 6000 people . bruce called it a club concert )

#324 7 years ago

Was to post the link about live stream of the concert now, but saw was just done! Awesome ☺ after being on two gigs this tour its cool to see a pro shot concert! ☺

#325 7 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Was to post the link about live stream of the concert now, but saw was just done! Awesome ☺ after being on two gigs this tour its cool to see a pro shot concert! ☺

Yep, I watched Wachen. I couldn't get over how cool it was to watch a live concert from Germany in high definition at 8am in the morning in NZ.

One bummer with Maiden, they don't mix their show up much. The show was identical to the one I went to in Auckland a few months ago. With 35 years of albums, you think they could mix it up a little more.

rd

#326 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

One bummer with Maiden, they don't mix their show up much. The show was identical to the one I went to in Auckland a few months ago. With 35 years of albums, you think they could mix it up a little more.
rd

Yeah, well they have done it like that forever I recall. They happen to change some songs/switch the setlist sometimes in the beginning of the tours if they feel something is not working, for example on the final frontier tour, they moved the talisman form late in the set and to song number 3 or something after a couple of concerts. Probably because its such a demanding sing to song, so better to do it while the voice is still fresh

But yeah, i love it when bands change their stlist throughout the tour, makes it that much more interesting to see more gigs, also you never know what you will get when you see them

I recall Blind Guardian had like thre different setlists on their last tour, so did not know what they would play when i saw them in Norway last time

#327 7 years ago

Still wishing for a Maiden pin but really would like a 2 set tour or at least 2hr plus show with 20 plus songs before they call it a day. Maiden is great live but always has a short set list, no excuse they have longer songs as others pick as the only argument. We deserve more.

#328 7 years ago

I'm still contemplating whats songs stern will pick

#329 7 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Still wishing for a Maiden pin

2017 will be the year of the beast pin.

#330 7 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

2017 will be the year of the beast pin.

Got money in hand for an LE. Hoping the playfield issues are resolved by then and color display is in second or third game so they have the bugs worked out can really program it well.
Hey - a guy can hope, right?
I always liked this as a translite.

79_(resized).jpg79_(resized).jpg

#331 7 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

Ooooooofffff

Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I think this would make an awesome iron maiden pinball back

Indeed.

rd

#332 7 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

Got money in hand for an LE. Hoping the playfield issues are resolved by then and color display is in second or third game so they have the bugs worked out can really program it well.
Hey - a guy can hope, right?

I would put a white piece of paper or something over that. Its freaking hideous lol

#333 7 years ago

Iron Maiden LE would be my second NIB purchase!!!!

Up the Irons!!!!!

#334 7 years ago

The long distance runner is so lonely though.

#335 7 years ago

There are about 1000 translites that could look better than that one.

And yep, Im ready to pay up for an LE!

#336 7 years ago

I'm in too.

#337 7 years ago

What makes you think Stern has anything to do with this pin?

Especially Steve? He doesn't even listen to Maiden.

#338 7 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

What makes you think Stern has anything to do with this pin?
Especially Steve? He doesn't even listen to Maiden.

Gary told me they had the rights in 2014.

rd

#339 7 years ago

Seeing that this game is probably going to be coming at some point, a few things I hope to see.

1. Please stick more with the classics when making the soundtrack. I know that it will probably be contractual to include songs from the newest album but pretty much everything post Seventh Son (with a few tracks off Fear of the Dark as the exception) are lost on me.

2. I hope to see artwork copied or, at least, inspired by the classic Derek Riggs stuff that we all know and love.

3. Diversify the playfield to represent different themes of the classic albums. Kinda like the way Monster Bash does it the Universal Monsters.

4. Songs that mix into the rules similar to the way AC/DC did it.

Just a couple thoughts and I'm really looking forward to seeing this one.

Personal picks for 12 songs I'd like to have included.

Wasted Years (My Fave)
Can I Play With Madness
The Evil That Men Do
Powerslave
Flash of the Blade
Revelations
Flight of Icarus
The Trooper
The Prisoner
Run To The Hills
Prowler
Remember Tomorrow

There's many more I'd include so it's tough to pick 12 (even worse if they only have 10). I'm sure you guys have the same problem too when trying to pick the songs you'd like to see while, you know, they'll be others that will just HAVE to be included.

#340 7 years ago

Every night I pray to Ronnie James Dio (the rock god) that this rumor is true.
heres my song track wish list

Can I Play With Madness or The Evil That Men Do
Powerslave
Revelations (live after death version)
Flight of Icarus
The Trooper ( Multiball)
The rhyme of the ancient mariner (or at least utilize the opening riff)
The number of the beast (Multiball)
Hallowed be thy name
Aces high or 2 minutes to midnight
Speed of light (wizard mode)
If eternity should fail or Fear of the dark
The final frontier or The wicker man
Wasted years or Deja vu

I must have the live after death album cover as the back glass if not I would have it made for my game

No matter what songs are on it an le is an insta order

#341 7 years ago

plz let this happen. it would be epic... aslong as there is some classic artwork in there and not a horrible translite like dgoett posted. fuck that, id rather scribble my own one.TEH_MUMMIE-630x420_(resized).jpgTEH_MUMMIE-630x420_(resized).jpg

#342 7 years ago

2017 will or should be the year my guess as well like others have indicated. We already know someone has the license, but in the meantime someone make a one off Motorhead pin please.

#343 7 years ago

Gotta have Ides of March/Wrathchild.

#344 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Gotta have Ides of March/Wrathchild.

While that would be sweet, you'd have to doubt there would be any Dianno. And the odds would be even less for any Blaze Bayley.

Personally, if the machine played the entire Number of the Beast album from start to finish, that'd do me just fine.

Invadddddderssss! Fighting!

rd

#345 7 years ago

Good point RD, but I'm dreaming of a "progress through all albums" kinda ruleset. Starting at 1. Pick a song off the album, and shoot away. Code nightmare, never happen,...but a guy can dream.

#346 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Good point RD, but I'm dreaming of a "progress through all albums" kinda ruleset. Starting at 1. Pick a song off the album, and shoot away. Code nightmare, never happen,...but a guy can dream.

Not a code nightmare. Just a Rod Smallwood nightmare.

rd

#348 7 years ago

Gary could sell thousands of these in Europe and Central/South America alone. Up the mf'n irons.

#349 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Gary could sell thousands of these in Europe and Central/South America alone. Up the mf'n irons.

Europeans buy lots of pins. I'm not so sure about metal heads in Sth America though ....

rd

#350 7 years ago

What if Gary just blows everybodys fckin minds and has DD AND ZY on duty ?!?! With Riggs in mind at all times. I think either one/ bothyesplease would do Riggs right. This could be bigger than sandwiches man.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
Trade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 674 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-pin/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.