20180327_080053 (resized).jpg
Hallowed-be-thy-name (resized).jpg
12376653_1576211542689391_6895831824961495500_n (resized).jpg
resize (resized).jpeg
5x5_Dead_Freight_07 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
gaz (resized).png
81nERDuIHtL._SL1500_ (resized).jpg
There are 674 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.
#251 8 years ago

That kicks so much ass....

#252 8 years ago

National beer day, nothing special but not bad either.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#253 8 years ago

Wuh!?

Iron Maiden Beer!!!Get outta here!

Had no idea,....which chain stores carry this, gotta try it!!!

#255 8 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

Wuh!?

Total Wine or my old time favorite store in Newport Beach, CA called High Times Cellars

#256 8 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

Wuh!?

Man, which planet do you live in?

#257 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Man, which planet do you live in?

On a planet that is about to get alot better as soon as i try my first trooper beer lol!

#258 8 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Total Wine or my old time favorite store in Newport Beach, CA called High Times Cellars

I might have to just visit that place to not only pick up the beer but errrr... whatever else they are willing to sell there!

Actually newport beach is a bit of a drive for me, im going to check out a place in woodland hills they have mentioned on the beer finder page next week. Hope they still carry it there, or ill be bummed.

Why cant ralphs just carry it!?

#259 8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, found iron maiden beer at bellport beer on Long Island , go to the iron maiden beer website and there is a zip code based seller locator. 6.00 for a 16-1/2 oz bottle.

#260 8 years ago

This gets my vote for the backglass artwork:

003c0d44_(resized).jpg003c0d44_(resized).jpg

#261 8 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

This gets my vote for the backglass artwork:

003c0d44_(resized).jpg

Haha , nice alt translite, that must be eddie in the boxers.

#262 8 years ago

Just wondering if they switched up encores at any shows. The sold out United Center collectively busted a nut when "Whoa to you, oh earth and sea..." started. Then "Blood Brothers", then closing out with an INCREDIBLE "Wasted Years". They never dissapoint. GREAT show !
CAM01664.jpgCAM01664.jpg

#263 8 years ago

Just seen them last night night ..great show
1st encore was number of the beast and I left on second one to beat the rush

#264 8 years ago

MAIDEN TOMORROW!!!

#265 8 years ago

Not much of a "pin" thread anymore - should be renamed to "Who's going to the Iron Maiden concert"

#266 8 years ago

National beer day, nothing special but not bad either.

image_(resized).jpeg

Was able to get my hands on some trooper beer! For anyone living near LA. They have it at the bevmo in canoga park (unfortunately cans only).

Pricey though, $14 for 4- 16oz cans

Havent tried it yet, waiting for a bbq this weekend...

#267 8 years ago

Bottles on Long Island are
Trooper 16 oz 5.99
666 16 oz 6.99
That's each plus here the county gets 8 5/8% sales tax

#268 8 years ago

WOW that is pricier! They didnt even have 666 there but $7 for a 16oz!? Getting close to Chimay prices. Damn, what are we supplying your your jet fuel Bruce!!!??? But even so, glad they are making this, its just cool that iron maiden beer even exists!

Now i know why its not at ralphs lol!

Hope the beer is at least good, now i really need to try it!

#269 8 years ago

Now you guys got my head a-whirlin...
I can't tell if this is a thread about pinball, or concerts, or beer, or shaved vagina even....which makes it the best damn thread going right now !
Up the irons !

#270 8 years ago

After the show I cabbed it to Logans Hardware, a pinball bar. WOW. As perfect as a bar can get. Bad Cats, Mousin Around, EATPM, and a few more on free play. My first roll on a Radical : damn that machine has some great ramps !
WTB : Radical !

#271 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

After the show I cabbed it to Logans Hardware, a pinball bar. WOW. As perfect as a bar can get. Bad Cats, Mousin Around, EATPM, and a few more on free play. My first roll on a Radical : damn that machine has some great ramps !

Nice!! Pinball bar after a maiden concert sounds good!

You see, it all comes back around to pinball lol! Concert to beer at bar, to pinball... now for that shaved errr... nevermind... :p

#272 8 years ago

Iron Maiden-beer-concerts-shaved vajazzle-pinball.
Let the circle be unbroken.

#273 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Agreed. Logan Hardware is about as good as it gets. Zespy looks after his pins well.

And Radical is a great machine. Only 1300 made too.

rd

#274 8 years ago

http://ironmaidenlegacy.com/founders/?currency=USD

So I just ordered the limited edition Eternity Pack from the link above.
It comes with a download of the Art concept PDF Book. I just got thru looking thru it and I have reached the conclusion that when/if Stern makes an Iron Maiden pin, I would be fine with a "fan art" package and not just a photoshop clip art package.
In fact, If the game app becomes popular, an Iron Maiden - Legacy of the Beast [IMLOTB] pinball would be fine with me using the artwork from the game.

Here's a couple samples I clipped from the 105 page book. For the non-die hard fan, these are not original official maiden drawings but damn good IMHO. Thoughts from people actually interested in a Maiden pin?

troop_(resized).JPGtroop_(resized).JPG

swtime_(resized).JPGswtime_(resized).JPG

#275 8 years ago

Heading to the show tonight. Loved this band since I was 12, and its my first time seeing them. Thanks to the wifey for watching the kids

#276 8 years ago

You gotta be super pumped Drew ! Have a great show man, I know ya will.
Scream for me Denver !!!

#277 8 years ago

Ok wife and I are officially ready for the Powerslave LE edition!

20160413_205826_(resized).jpg20160413_205826_(resized).jpg

#278 8 years ago

Just got back from the show in Denver, Holy crap they were great!

#279 8 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Just got back from the show in Denver, Holy crap they were great!

Rock out Kevin!!

rd

#280 8 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

Heading to the show tonight. Loved this band since I was 12, and its my first time seeing them. Thanks to the wifey for watching the kids

I'm taking my daughter Saturday night in LA....looking forward to it, I took her to her first IM concert 6 years ago...have a great time tonight, let us know how the show is

#281 8 years ago

They brought it. Wow Bruce still sounds amazing and the band is tight. Ton of fun

tmp_12827-IM344378806.jpgtmp_12827-IM344378806.jpg

tmp_12827-IM2162867804.jpgtmp_12827-IM2162867804.jpg

#282 8 years ago

Anybody open for them?
Did they start on time?
How long did it take to complete the set list?

#283 8 years ago

I am SOOOOO hanging for the 9th of May, Maiden hit's Melbourne

#284 8 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Anybody open for them?
Did they start on time?

When I saw them last week in Chicago, The Raven's Age opened for them. Steve Harris son plays guitar for them. Not my cup of tea.

Maiden started on time; played a ton from the new record, Book of Souls. All good stuff. Nice mix of classics too. Finished with three song encore. They hinted at possibly coming back to the States in late summer; hopefully they will!

#285 8 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

When I saw them last week in Chicago, The Raven's Age opened for them. Steve Harris son plays guitar for them. Not my cup of tea.
Maiden started on time; played a ton from the new record, Book of Souls. All good stuff. Nice mix of classics too. Finished with three song encore. They hinted at possibly coming back to the States in late summer; hopefully they will!

thanks...we are looking forward to the show

#286 8 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Anybody open for them?
Did they start on time?

Maiden always know for playing way too may new songs on new tours supporting album and never play more than about 15 songs and only 1 1/2 hrs set. Maybe sometime we will get a 20 song plus set list and over 2hr show before they call it a day alone with the song Infinite Dreams. Too bad we dont get more from such a great live band.

#287 8 years ago

Maiden always know for playing way too may new songs on new tours supporting album and never play more than about 15 songs and only 1 1/2 hrs set. Maybe sometime we will get a 20 song plus set list and over 2hr show before they call it a day alone with the song Infinite Dreams. Too bad we dont get more from such a great live band.

OMG.... Are you serious? Now you're gonna bitch about Maiden in this thread also????

#288 8 years ago

Jason Rufer, who I believe works for Stern posted the vid of the Iron Maiden pin that was converted from Rolling Stones on the Stern Pinball enthusiasts facebook page(Not an official Stern page). Could that be a hint?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1686910444859156&id=1433918266825043

#289 8 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

They brought it. Wow Bruce still sounds amazing and the band is tight. Ton of fun

tmp_12827-IM344378806.jpgtmp_12827-IM2162867804.jpg

I don't know if it was where we were on the floor but the sound was awful. I moved around several places, near the mixing booth and the vocals were way overpowering, and the treble was way out of whack. I didn't know much of the new stuff and for most of the show I could not understand what the heck they were playing. Kinda disappointed to tell you the truth. I've seen IM probably 4 or 5 times and this was the worst, maybe it's just the accoustics at the Pepsi Center. Sad.

#290 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

OMG.... Are you serious? Now you're gonna bitch about Maiden in this thread also????

Yes because we deserve more from such a great band, sorry but it's the way this fan feels. No different than arguing about wanting more out of Stern or any other manufacturer.

#291 8 years ago

Maiden always know for playing way too may new songs on new tours supporting album and never play more than about 15 songs and only 1 1/2 hrs set.

Go see Ozzy if you want a 55 minute set of 11 songs when he was still young in 1981.

I Don't Know

Crazy Train

Believer

Mr. Crowley

Flying High Again

Revelation (Mother Earth)

Steal Away (The Night)

Suicide Solution

Iron Man

Children of the Grave

Encore: Paranoid

#292 8 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I'm taking my daughter Saturday night in LA....looking forward to it, I took her to her first IM concert 6 years ago...have a great time tonight, let us know how the show is

On our way...

20160416_171023_(resized).jpg20160416_171023_(resized).jpg

#293 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I don't know if it was where we were on the floor but the sound was awful. I moved around several places, near the mixing booth and the vocals were way overpowering, and the treble was way out of whack. I didn't know much of the new stuff and for most of the show I could not understand what the heck they were playing. Kinda disappointed to tell you the truth. I've seen IM probably 4 or 5 times and this was the worst, maybe it's just the accoustics at the Pepsi Center. Sad.

I hear you Yuri. I was hoping for old Maiden tunes, but I guess I didn't have anything to compare it to since I've never seen them. See you soon man

#294 8 years ago

2017!

#295 8 years ago

charles4400 - you just cost me $230. That bust is AWESOME. Just ordered one.

#296 8 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

charles4400 - you just cost me $230. That bust is AWESOME. Just ordered one.

Nice!!, you're going to love it, the things huge & it looks just like they reached in the album cover and ripped it right out!!! The bust is pretty amazing!

You got a good price on it too! Mine was $250 + $22 shipping off epay.

My only gripe about it is a little bit of slop on the paint on the side of his head on mine...good thing is where i have him placed you can't see it. Plus on top of a Maiden pin no one will ever notice!

20160418_144733_(resized).jpg20160418_144733_(resized).jpg

#297 8 years ago

They had it at entertainmentearth.com for that price. For only 1K made, seems like a killer price.
I hope you don't get pissed off at your machines and shake the piss out of it with that big ass thing there!
I have an Iron Maiden bar with all the bobbleheads, figures, wine, beer, bar stool, coasters, johnny lightning Maiden cars, etc.
Can't wait to get it and add to the collection!

#298 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Just wondering if they switched up encores at any shows. The sold out United Center collectively busted a nut when "Whoa to you, oh earth and sea..." started. Then "Blood Brothers", then closing out with an INCREDIBLE "Wasted Years". They never dissapoint. GREAT show !
CAM01664.jpg

I think they switch it up every show but probably play certain songs every night like Speed Of Light. The set I saw was different than the one posted early in the thread. Saw the 1st night of 2 sold out nights in Los Angeles. Great show.

IMG_6451_(resized).jpgIMG_6451_(resized).jpg

#299 7 years ago

Who do you guys think would be designing and programming if/when Iron Maiden happens?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 674 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-pin/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.