20180327_080053 (resized).jpg
Hallowed-be-thy-name (resized).jpg
12376653_1576211542689391_6895831824961495500_n (resized).jpg
resize (resized).jpeg
5x5_Dead_Freight_07 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
gaz (resized).png
81nERDuIHtL._SL1500_ (resized).jpg
There are 674 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 14.
#151 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

The colors on that image don't look right. I think this looks way better.

image_(resized).jpeg

Agree 100% - Maiden should be blood red, not pink and purple and blue. Photoshop that yourself or did you find another version online?

#152 8 years ago

Only if based on early Maiden aka the Di'anno years. Judas Priest, like in real life, would be a better theme for a pin.

#153 8 years ago
Quoted from pinkid:

Only if based on early Maiden aka the Di'anno years. Judas Priest, like in real life, would be a better theme for a pin.

Sooo, 2 albums then. Gotcha!

#154 8 years ago
Quoted from pinkid:

But what about the Blaze Years?

#155 8 years ago
Quoted from pinkid:

Judas Priest, like in real life, would be a better theme for a pin.

Before Rob Halford came out of the closet, homosexual rockers were unfairly stereotyped as effeminate or queenly.

A Priest pin could find itself in the perfect political climate right now to sell some additional units.

alg-judas-priest-rob-halford-jpg_(resized).jpgalg-judas-priest-rob-halford-jpg_(resized).jpg

#156 8 years ago

Looks like I need to start saving for my first NIB LE!!!!

Time to sell some stuff and make this appear in my gameroom!!!!!!

-UP THE IRONS

#157 8 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

But what about the Blaze Years?

GOT shows Stern doesn't have an issue featuring guys who didn't play a huge role. Blaze Bayley might be on the backglass.

#158 8 years ago

You have to be very skilled to mess up iron maiden art.

This pin is gonne look gorgeous.

#159 8 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

You have to be very skilled to mess up iron maiden art.
This pin is gonne look gorgeous.

I thought that about a ton of pins in the last 10 years, and yet look at what we have in our game rooms.... Metallica was a good start, hopefully ghostbusters continues to build on it.

#160 8 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

I thought that about a ton of pins in the last 10 years, and yet look at what we have in our game rooms.... Metallica was a good start, hopefully ghostbusters continues to build on it.

I think KISS looks awesome. Nicest Stern playfield art in a long time.

*and yes Metallica looks pretty damn cool

#161 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

GOT shows Stern doesn't have an issue featuring guys who didn't play a huge role. Blaze Bayley might be on the backglass.

Here is hoping NONE of the band is anywhere on the game. All Eddie, please!

#162 8 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Hey! I think someone posted something that we probably all can agree on! Riggs, Yeti, as long as it doesn't have a crappy face plastered across the middle of the playfield we'll probably be happy...

#163 8 years ago

Should be a great pinball title. While I have always been into hard rock/metal Maiden has always sounded dated to me, but I get the aura. I have yet to see a Stern title I could classify as "awesome" that was done with clip art, but as Maiden has one of the best clip art libraries available, let's hope Stern can finally get one right.

Quoted from T-800:

Agree 100% - Maiden should be blood red, not pink and purple and blue. Photoshop that yourself or did you find another version online?

It was originally designed as a blacklight poster, thus the colors. There are two variants, purple hue and magenta hue.

Quoted from mnpinball:

Everyone needs to put their dick back in their pants and keep a cool tool. This game isn't for another year yet.

Ha, but that 1 year delivery is still faster than pre-ordering any game from any other company.

#164 8 years ago

Could it be possible that the next music pin is Iron Maiden and not lame ass Aerosmith like so many are rumoring? Total night and day differences when it comes to pinball themes IMO.

#165 8 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

At least one of the 3+ translites is going to be a shitty shot of the band. I think it will be hard to top the Roadcase translite in terms of ugliness if they do though.

#166 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

At least one of the 3+ translites is going to be a shitty shot of the band.

Much cooler would be an Eddiy-ized version of each member of the band playing their respected instruments.....

#167 8 years ago

Would be cool for Nicko McBrain to do some callouts.

#168 8 years ago

All band members need to do callouts like MET

#169 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Before Rob Halford came out of the closet, homosexual rockers were unfairly stereotyped as effeminate or queenly.
A Priest pin could find itself in the perfect political climate right now to sell some additional units.

alg-judas-priest-rob-halford-jpg_(resized).jpg

In most of the full band pics Rob is the only member who looks straight, lol.

Back to topic, a Judas Priest pin would rock but not as much as Iron Maiden. I'm stoked. Sorry mnpinball, the fly's down!

#170 8 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Changed it myself.

#171 8 years ago

Iron Maiden Pin.. We are in for a LE for sure! Bring it on

#172 8 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Leaning towards Stern. Isn't Heighway going to be busy pumping out Alien for some time? Stern is rumored to have a music pin coming. A lot of people thought Hendricks, then the new rumor started with AC/DC Tour. I wonder if Stern is leaking out bad information to throw everyone off of this and find out where the leaks are coming from?

Andrew said they intended to release 2 more titles after Alien this year alone, and that Oursler had finished designing them both already. I think that's incredibly ambitious and probably rather unrealistic. Most would praise them if they had Alien and title 3 shipping in volume before year end. 3 & 4 are both licensed. Oursler wants to move on to 5. So yes it's possible it's them.

However I doubt it. Stern almost certainly want it, have deeper pockets than Heighway and AC/DC and Metallica were really well executed. KISS ain't so great, but sales seem to have been okish. Plus it shows real commitment to rock and metal themes. So I really can't see past them ... though I'd guess we see another 1-2 music pins before Iron Maiden from the Stern camp.

#173 8 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Andrew said they intended to release 2 more titles after Alien this year alone, and that Oursler had finished designing them both already. I think that's incredibly ambitious and probably rather unrealistic. Most would praise them if they had Alien and title 3 shipping in volume before year end. 3 & 4 are both licensed. Oursler wants to move on to 5. So yes it's possible it's them.
However I doubt it. Stern almost certainly want it, have deeper pockets than Heighway and AC/DC and Metallica were really well executed. KISS ain't so great, but sales seem to have been okish. Plus it shows real commitment to rock and metal themes. So I really can't see past them ... though I'd guess we see another 1-2 music pins before Iron Maiden from the Stern camp.

The screen shot in the initial post says a lot. I saw the original post and its from the Stern social media guy, who used to be on here (Jared???) I believe Stern and I hope in the next 2 - 3 pins.

#174 8 years ago

I think it's gong to be Ghost Busters, Muppets, then IM

#175 8 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

JJP have Muppets.

Stern have Iron Maiden, GhostBusters and maybe Jurassic World.

#176 8 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

Only one correct

#177 8 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Only one correct

Only Iron Maiden??? And When!!

1 month later
#178 8 years ago

While we wait for someone to build us our Iron Maiden pin lets get ready for BBQ in the spring with Eddie. Email Kim at [email protected] for details.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#179 8 years ago

April 6th in Chicago ! Who's down ?! Up the mfin irons mfers ! There. You happy mods ?

#181 8 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Wow, the album artwork really went downhill when they decided to stop working with him.
So i guess the artwork would be something like this?
album_iron_maiden_dance_of_death_(resized).jpg

Just like the music did after Brave New World which was last full album I liked and cover.

#182 8 years ago
Quoted from JoeinNJ:

If anyone is up for a new Eddie shirt while we wait on our Maiden pin, go the Derek Riggs Facebook page and order before this Friday..
image_(resized).jpeg

Someone on here owes me one if this game is made, can't remeber but I know he will come forward.

#183 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

A few thoughts ...
Licence: Gary told me they had the Iron Maiden licence nearly two years ago. Gary isn't silly, he travels the world constantly and asks what is popular or not. He knows Iron Maiden will be a hit worldwide. I'm just surprised it took so long to crank up. I guess they just HAD to get WWE out lol
Artwork: Maiden owns all the rights to all their artwork. Even all the Riggs stuff. They bought it outright. So the pin should be able to use any Maiden artwork since 1980.
Personally: I was a big Maiden guy when I got NOTB when I was 13. Those first half dozen albums are just killer, I still listen to them all the time. The new album got good reviews and sold well, and I bought it.. but to me it's a bit boring, but I've moved on musically I guess. In saying that, if a Maiden pin comes out, I'll be looking very closely at buying one. No such thing as a "IM IN INSTA-PURCHASE" for me these days.. But I'll certainly be interested.
rd

Finally another fan who agrees with me on last few albums being boring. I have said this since the last full album I liked which is Brave New World. Considering there playing 6 new songs on current tour out of only a short 15 song set as usual and never a 2 hr or 20 plus song set or two sets with a break means if pin is made Bruce will want a ton of new songs in pin.

#184 8 years ago

Setlist_(resized).jpgSetlist_(resized).jpg

#185 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Setlist_(resized).jpg

Tulsa tomorrow night!!! Can't wait!!!

#186 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

April 6th in Chicago ! Who's down ?! Up the mfin irons mfers ! There. You happy mods ?

I'll be there!

#187 8 years ago
Quoted from osudrummer:

Tulsa tomorrow night!!! Can't wait!!!

I'll be there too. Last time I was this stoked for a concert (dating myself here) was probably Metallica in 1988!

I also saw Iron Maiden around the same time on the "Seventh Son" tour. If you have ever seen them before, you know they put on a show like no one else!

#188 8 years ago

I caught a drumstick at the Waco TX show on the Powerslave tour. Still have it.

#189 8 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Finally another fan who agrees with me on last few albums being boring. I have said this since the last full album I liked which is Brave New World

There was so much hoopla about the new album, I was really interested in hearing it. Played it through once, and that was enough. Just sounded like all the other stuff that's come out over the last 10 years.

Whereas you go back to the early albums, not only is the music great, the VIBE is great ... The music has an edge, an excitement, you can feel it coming through the speakers.

The new albums just sound blah. Music is ok, but there is no vibe or excitement.

Hey, reality is, 30-35 years ago they were young guys, everything was fresh, new and exciting, and they were the leaders of a bunch of bands creating a new sound (NWOBM). Now they are 60 year old guys, they've done it all before 20x over, and they have plenty of cash in the bank. It's never going to be like it was back then.

rd

#190 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Setlist_(resized).jpg

That was not the set list in Fort Lauderdale on 2/24. I am sure they will change things up from venue to venue

#191 8 years ago
Quoted from JoeinNJ:

While we wait for someone to build us our Iron Maiden pin lets get ready for BBQ in the spring with Eddie. Email Kim at [email protected] for details.

image_(resized).jpeg

Here is the official Iron Maiden BBQ shirt from the Florida show

Rock and Roll Ribs in Coral Springs

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#192 8 years ago

Iron-Maiden-Fear-of-the-Dark_(resized).jpgIron-Maiden-Fear-of-the-Dark_(resized).jpg

#193 8 years ago

I hear wha yer sayin Jackson, but there are a few GREAT tracks on every album. I think A Matter of Life and Death was a spectacular album, and 1st 4 songs on Final Frontier slay too. BOS...havent given it fair enough listening yet....too much Too Fast for Love and Christ Beheaded lately. Cheers !

#194 8 years ago

Corpse that t shirt is KILLER ! I cant a wear a concert shirt that I didnt attend...but damn, might make an exception on that one ! NASTY !

#195 8 years ago

I would have been so down for this game... back in the day.

DSCN0005_(resized).jpgDSCN0005_(resized).jpg

#196 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Corpse that t shirt is KILLER ! I cant a wear a concert shirt that I didnt attend...but damn, might make an exception on that one ! NASTY !

Thanks!

Good luck finding one. Maiden are notorious for having limited specific shirts for specific locations. They always sell out of those souvenir shirts (which has the concert date) and they usually show up on ebay for crazy prices. They have sold reprints of certain shirts but WITHOUT the date to keep the original shirt special.

In my experience, to get the show specific shirt, you have to get to the gates early to reach the t-shirt booth early. I would be very surprised to see that specific shirt for sale at any other show since Rock and Roll Ribs is a single Florida specific restaurant owned by Nicko.

I was happy my family and I could each get one. They would not let me buy the 3 shirts for me, my wife and son. I could only buy 2. I had to give the extra money to my wife to buy hers.

I always enjoy looking at the shirts from around the world tour.

Enjoy the show when you go. It was a good set list and enjoyable show.

Up the Irons!

#197 8 years ago

Hey Odin...did you see that King Kool for sale ? Man that thing looks suh-weet ! Didnt even know there was a 4 flipper EM.
Nice t-tops...lol.

#198 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Nice t-tops...lol.

Thanks!

Quoted from Gryszzz:

Hey Odin...did you see that King Kool for sale ? Man that thing looks suh-weet ! Didnt even know there was a 4 flipper EM.

I played one of those years ago, but never cared for that kind of flipper settup. It was on a few different models. Carry on...

#199 8 years ago

Check out this guy's ride.

77cutlass-steve-harris_(resized).jpg77cutlass-steve-harris_(resized).jpg

#200 8 years ago

Saw this when landing at Fort Lauderdale airport this afternoon....my buddy who's a big metal head said they kicked off their new tour here last night. Says they carry all the stage equipment, instruments, roadies, etc on it and the lead singer flies planes. The plane was HUGE!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.50
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 674 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-pin/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.