20180327_080053 (resized).jpg
Hallowed-be-thy-name (resized).jpg
12376653_1576211542689391_6895831824961495500_n (resized).jpg
resize (resized).jpeg
5x5_Dead_Freight_07 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
gaz (resized).png
81nERDuIHtL._SL1500_ (resized).jpg
There are 674 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 14.
#551 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

You know that's DEFINITELY NOT gonna happen!
"Today is born the seventh one
Born of woman the seventh son
And he in turn of a seventh son
He has the power to heal
He has the gift of the second sight
He is the chosen one
So it shall be written
So it shall be done"

JJ told me I was the 7th (son) in line so far... pretty cool. I realize that doesn't mean much, but it does put me on the LE list, which means a lot (to me).

#552 6 years ago

Slayer just announced last tour before retirement.
Not a huge fan, but dig some of their songs. Megadeth would work, too. Motley crue might even be a possible purchase.
Hate on metal bands if you wish, but that what it will take for me to open MY wallet. lol

#553 6 years ago

Yeah, I am a huge fan, heard that. Gary Holt is killer, but he's not Hanneman. Probably best. Like Costanza baby go out on a high note.

#554 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Yeah, I am a huge fan, heard that. Gary Holt is killer, but he's not Hanneman. Probably best. Like Costanza baby go out on a high note.

MAIDEN = SLAYER = EXODUS = AWESOME!!!!

#555 6 years ago

Really looking forward to the reveal of Iron Maiden.

Just hope the rules are cohesive with playfield multipliers especially.

And in a few years time want a Foo Fighters pin to go next to it with a Dave Grohl callouts of course

#556 6 years ago

Ugh playfield multipliers.

How much did your distros say it was going to be for an le?

#557 6 years ago

No prices yet. Anyone know what GOTG LE's are going for? Need to know how big a jar of lube to get...
Thinkin 991 gallons will suffice.
5x5_Dead_Freight_07 (resized).jpeg5x5_Dead_Freight_07 (resized).jpeg

#558 6 years ago

Got laid 3 times today (that's right it's my birthday)... now drinkin a beer listenin to WHERE EAGLES DARE

Edit: WOW was I fucking drunk when I posted ​this. Great vid at least lol.

#559 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Got laid 3 times today (that's right it's my birthday)... now drinkin a beer listenin to WHERE EAGLES DARE
» YouTube video

3 different dudes or the same guy three times?

Lol. Happy Birthday!!!

#560 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Mrs. MinusWorlds says yes.

#561 6 years ago

Man, if Elwin is doing this with zombi yeti + Lyman sheets. This is going to be a hard one to pass up. If my calculations are right:

BM66: Lyman
Dwight: Star Wars
Lonnie + co.: Guardians
Iron Maiden: Lyman
Beatles: Dwight
Kapow Title (Munsters?): Lonnie
Just in time for Lyman to get started on Elvira.
Which pits Dwight back with Steve Ritchie (great team btw).

Makes sense to me and I stopped doing good in math subjects after the drugs kicked in

#562 6 years ago

I played Houdini with Elwin at Expo last year. Cool cat. I really hope he's at the helm. Being fresh outta the gate he knows he'll need to knock this one outta the park. And I'm thinking he will.

#563 6 years ago

Uggh I bitched out and canceled my LE spot, now I'm having second thoughts.

#564 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Uggh I bitched out and canceled my LE spot, now I'm having second thoughts.

How can you cancel an unseen game

#565 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Other side of that coin is how can you order an unseen game

#566 6 years ago

Hey Pinballcorpse what you think about new CC album? I've only heard Code of the Slasher. Lotta hate on it but I dig it. Just wondering how the rest of the album is.

Yeah Roostking just get back on the list, that's all it is right now. Cliff Burton says DO IT!

#567 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Already went through this once. IF the game is built, I, along with my buddy were #1 and #2 with our distributor. Same thing other people have done.

Im not dealing with potential QC and software issues right now. When I bought my METLE NIB, i thought you had to get in early. Now that I have been around a bit, I know I can wait and let issues get worked out and ensure code matures and a great game.

#568 6 years ago

Any word on a possible announcement from Stern?

Are there any big shows coming up that would be likely places to unveil?

Cheers

#569 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Hey Pinballcorpse what you think about new CC album? I've only heard Code of the Slasher. Lotta hate on it but I dig it. Just wondering how the rest of the album is.
Yeah Roostking just get back on the list, that's all it is right now. Cliff Burton says DO IT!

Best album since Bleeding.
And that is from a day one fan, saw them live in Germany for the first time in 92.

#570 6 years ago

Elwin design AND rules! BOOM!

#571 6 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Best album since Bleeding.
And that is from a day one fan, saw them live in Germany for the first time in 92.

No shit? I mean I REALLY liked Skeletal Domain....great to hear. I respect yer opinion so guess I need to acquire asap. Fuck I hate giving iTunes money. Thanks man.

#572 6 years ago
Quoted from Jdfitzy-in-Aus:

Any word on a possible announcement from Stern?
Are there any big shows coming up that would be likely places to unveil?
Cheers

Lil birdie told me that it's gonna happen before TPF *gasp*... we'll see.

#573 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Lol. Happy Birthday!!!

Did not walk, charged, right into that one, but dammit that's some funny shit.
Shazam.

#574 6 years ago

Said to be coming in June. Now, anyone to care to predict what the playfield will be like?

#575 6 years ago

I think it will be announced late February before Texas. Stern will want to steal any money from mbr, ac and potc.

#576 6 years ago

Maiden was my first 'real' concert. 1986 at the Civic and opening band was 'Waysted'. We worked our way to the front rail and my buddy caught a drumstick from Nicko McBrain. If this machine looks, sounds and plays like it should, it will be a must have for me.

#577 6 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Said to be coming in June. Now, anyone to care to predict what the playfield will be like?

To Australia in June?

Reveal will be before TPF.

#578 6 years ago

Ok how real are these rumors? I’m kinda new here and I’m not sure what all these rumors mean? Is this coming from credible sources?

#579 6 years ago
Quoted from flamehead:

Ok how real are these rumors? I’m kinda new here and I’m not sure what all these rumors mean? Is this coming from credible sources?

'
Well, you're using the right word - "rumors". So how credible do you expect them to be? There's been no official announcement

#580 6 years ago

I can’t remember where I posted or what thread title but some pinsider owes me a Iron Maiden shirt if in fact this game does get made, I think postbwas from about 4 years ago, just saying will be nice to see it finally happen even if I don’t get the pin right away the shirt is winning, hahahahah

#581 6 years ago

I heard someone farted at Stern. That must only mean a Beavis and Butt-Head pin is coming.

#582 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Man, if Elwin is doing this with zombi yeti + Lyman sheets. This is going to be a hard one to pass up. If my calculations are right:
BM66: Lyman
Dwight: Star Wars
Lonnie + co.: Guardians
Iron Maiden: Lyman
Beatles: Dwight
Kapow Title (Munsters?): Lonnie
Just in time for Lyman to get started on Elvira.
Which pits Dwight back with Steve Ritchie (great team btw).
Makes sense to me and I stopped doing good in math subjects after the drugs kicked in

A lot of errors there.

#583 6 years ago

I want to know if Elwin's rules will be on the game?

Code will be the deciding factor for me as everything else will be good I would expect.

#584 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

A lot of errors there.

Nothing personal, but I just find it irritating when someone might have some valuable information, or can refute something, even without giving away everything but instead just do what you did.

1 month later
#586 6 years ago

I just read now that the lawsuit is settled. They (maiden) claim they did not steal the six lines of lyrics but chose to settle due to escalating lawyer costs etc.

#587 6 years ago

The word from Stern is that Code name "Titanium Man" will be announced in April.

The hold up was with the lawsuit, that is now settled. I assume the song in question, had to be removed from the game.

Unfortunately no photos were released during TPF that I could find.

#588 6 years ago

Not necessarily removed, the suers got 100 grand so they should just shut up.

#589 6 years ago

Anyone else think Titanium Man might refer to Colossus and by that to Deadpool? Usually the Stern codenames hint to the theme somehow but I can't figure out how this fits Maiden. Unless it's a sneaky reverse kind of logic: Iron Maiden > Titanium Man.
Really hope it's Maiden though...

#590 6 years ago
Quoted from MMA-Baller:

Anyone else think Titanium Man might refer to Colossus and by that to Deadpool? Usually the Stern codenames hint to the theme somehow but I can't figure out how this fits Maiden. Unless it's a sneaky reverse kind of logic: Iron Maiden > Titanium Man.

Titanium is another type of “metal”.

#591 6 years ago
Quoted from MMA-Baller:

Anyone else think Titanium Man might refer to Colossus and by that to Deadpool?

Nope

#592 6 years ago

Just something to think about. Titanium Man was also the bad guy in the comic books that Iron Man battled.

#593 6 years ago
Quoted from MMA-Baller:

I kinda figured that it was opposites. Titanium is resistant to corrosion in sea water, aqua regia, and chlorine, and Iron isn't. Man is opposite of a Maiden.

#594 6 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

I kinda figured that it was opposites. Titanium is resistant to corrosion in sea water, aqua regia, and chlorine, and Iron isn't. Man is opposite of a Maiden.

Yeah pretty much what I was thinking.

#595 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Yeah pretty much what I was thinking.

x2

#596 6 years ago

With the Legacy of the Beast tour going on now, I'm wondering if the art package will resemble the mobile game or not.

#597 6 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

With the Legacy of the Beast tour going on now, I'm wondering if the art package will resemble the mobile game or not.

And maybe the LCD will feature stuff from the game?

#598 6 years ago

This thread has now covered every possible topic.

#600 6 years ago

Horns crossed that it's NOT Deadpool, but at this point, nothing would surprise me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Trade
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 674 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-pin/page/12?hl=kiss73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.