3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 674 posts
  • 150 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by thunderking50
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 139 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMPin (resized).jpg
Unknown (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg
rule-card.jpg
im 1 (resized).JPG
$ (resized).png
$ (resized).jpg
$ (1) (resized).png
20180327_080053 (resized).jpg
Hallowed-be-thy-name (resized).jpg
12376653_1576211542689391_6895831824961495500_n (resized).jpg
resize (resized).jpeg
5x5_Dead_Freight_07 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
gaz (resized).png
81nERDuIHtL._SL1500_ (resized).jpg

There are 674 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 14.
#1 3 years ago

I'll just leave this screen cap of an email right here.

IMpin_(resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

So, one could message Global Merchandising Services and pretend they want to get one of their artists on a pinball machine and see what their answer is to find out if an agreement has already been made? Interesting.

#3 3 years ago

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 3 years ago

It would make sense for a British company to be doing it!

#5 3 years ago

I would guess Heighway or Stern. Either way I will have to dump something to buy it. Period.

#6 3 years ago

WOOOT?

#7 3 years ago

What was the initial request, and who are global merch services?

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

who are global merch services?

http://www.globalmerchservices.com

So a Celine Dion pinball is also coming

Axl

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I would guess Heighway or Stern. Either way I will have to dump something to buy it. Period.

Leaning towards Stern. Isn't Heighway going to be busy pumping out Alien for some time? Stern is rumored to have a music pin coming. A lot of people thought Hendricks, then the new rumor started with AC/DC Tour. I wonder if Stern is leaking out bad information to throw everyone off of this and find out where the leaks are coming from?

#10 3 years ago

I can't see stern doing this title when they pick safe themes which are recognizable with the masses. It would be nice if they made it cause they deliver in a short time frame and hopefully they prove me wrong. I could see this being a good title for spooky but that would be a long time out since RZ is next.

#11 3 years ago

Hope it's Heighway.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I can't see stern doing this title when they pick safe themes which are recognizable with the masses.

Exactly why it should be Iron maiden, fantastic artwork and tunes. Everyone knows run to the hills or the trooper, and Eddie is an iconic figure

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I just can't see stern doing this title. They pick safe themes which are recognizable with the masses. It would be nice if they made it cause they deliver in a short time frame and hopefully they prove me wrong. I could see this being a good title for spooky but that would be a long time out if they make it.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iron-maidens-the-book-of-souls-album-debuts-at-no-1-in-24-countries/

They are certainly recognizable with the masses. They debuted #4 on the Billboard 200 in the US and see the above article for other areas of the world.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iron-maidens-the-book-of-souls-album-debuts-at-no-1-in-24-countries/
They are certainly recognizable with the masses. They debuted #4 on the Billboard 200 in the US and see the above article for other areas of the world.

I am a Iron Maiden fan myself and always wished the title would be made, but I am also not ignorant to the fact that just because I know who Iron Maiden is doesn't mean everyone else does. I can guarantee if I asked everyone at my work or even random people on the street if they know who Iron Maiden was the majority would say no. Then I bet if I asked the sample people if they ever heard of AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, KISS, Spiderman, Ironman, CSI, POTC, WOF, TWD, GOT, Ford mustang, etc they probably would probably say yes. Those are the types of titles Stern makes and why I don't see them making Iron Maiden.

#15 3 years ago

Aces High

#16 3 years ago

YES!

#17 3 years ago

iron_maiden___eddie_collage_by_croatian_crusader-d8i3r9t_(resized).jpg

#18 3 years ago

So many people underestimate the size of Iron Maidens fanbase....they are bigger in South America, Europe and Asia than they are in the states...Iron Maiden pin would be huge and I will sell my STLE the day it is announced.

#19 3 years ago

Their beer sells. It's not my favorite, but it seems to have enough popularity that they came out with a second style.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I can guarantee if I asked everyone at my work or even random people on the street if they know who Iron Maiden was the majority would say no

Really?
I dont know where you work, but I have the opposite impression. Im sure most adults know who Iron Maiden is, also even their clothes have been sold in H&M stores, along with metallica, acdc, kiss...

#21 3 years ago

keep-calm-and-up-the-irons-46_(resized).png

#22 3 years ago

Assuming its Stern, lets hope they make three different "Eddie" versions instead of having band members on one of them. Thumps up if you agree

Maybe
Run to The Hills Version
Aces High
Number Of The Beast

All featuring eddie

#23 3 years ago

Iron Maiden has some multiplayer mobile game out now too, they're obviously not shy about licensing out their brand for games.

#24 3 years ago

I keep thinking how cool a "Fear of the Dark" mode/multiball would be.
And if anyone want to see how popular they are around the world watch Flight 666
So many great songs.
Wasted Years
2 minutes to midnight
Can I Play With Madness
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Wrathchild
I could go on and on. This game is a must have for me

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I can't see stern doing this title when they pick safe themes which are recognizable with the masses. It would be nice if they made it cause they deliver in a short time frame and hopefully they prove me wrong. I could see this being a good title for spooky but that would be a long time out since RZ is next.

Safe titles? The Walking Dead was by no means a safe title with the gore and violence associated with it and knowing that most kids younger than 10 would be afraid of it. To me this is probably one of the safest titles out there from a business perspective - who is the average pinball player/buyer? It's changing, but from what I've observed at the countless shows I've been to is middle aged men that love that genre and music. Seems like a safe bet to me.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from Robotronx:

I keep thinking how cool a "Fear of the Dark" mode/multiball would be.
And if anyone want to see how popular they are around the world watch Flight 666
So many great songs.
Wasted Years
2 minutes to midnight
Can I Play With Madness
Wrathchild
I could go on and on. This game is a must have for me

Flight of Icarus - hit your shots and keep from falling into the ocean
Paschendale Multiball
Run to the hills - fast orbit shots, hit X shots in Y seconds or fail

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Safe titles? The Walking Dead was by no means a safe title with the gore and violence associated with it and knowing that most kids younger than 10 would be afraid of it. To me this is probably one of the safest titles out there from a business perspective - who is the average pinball player/buyer? It's changing, but from what I've observed at the countless shows I've been to is middle aged men that love that genre and music. Seems like a safe bet to me.

It's safe from the standpoint that it's one of the most popular TV shows at the moment, just like GOT. Stern is not marketing for kids under 10 and I doubt many of them watched GOT either. I never said Iron Maiden was not popular or didn't have a big fan base among pinball collectors, I just said it's not the typical game for Stern and I don't see them making it. Trust me, I am a big Iron Maiden fan and it frustrates me that Stern hasn't made one, which is why I said before I hope they prove me wrong.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

It's safe from the standpoint that it's one of the most popular TV shows at the moment, just like GOT. Stern is not marketing for kids under 10 and I doubt many of them watched GOT either.

True it's a popular show. Obviously 10 year olds aren't buying pinball machines but ADULTS with kids (a big percent of the general pinball customer) under 10 are buying pinball machines and you better believe they think about it before they bring a game into their house that potentially is going to scare the shit out of their kids. I know it was a concern for me.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from Robotronx:

Good song, but it's 13 f'n minutes long!

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Iron Maiden has some multiplayer mobile game out now too, they're obviously not shy about licensing out their brand for games.

Its coming this summer, but yeah, dont think they are too tight-assed

#31 3 years ago

I would be more into

Early years
Golden years
90's or Brave New World era and forthward.

#32 3 years ago

As long as I can have one of these as my backglass...count me in!

AcesHigh_(resized).png

Trooper_(resized).png

#35 3 years ago

I've had a five year deal with my wife, If a Maiden pin is made I'm in. I thought after Stern teased it the day before Metalica came out that all hope was lost. It's time to unleash the beast.

#36 3 years ago

Stern. 100%.

Rumored for ages.

It's in development so no idea if it will be this year or next but should be LCD as well.

Should be a good!

#37 3 years ago

Iron Maiden is one of the Titans of rock and whether you like them or have never heard of them.. this seems to be indisputable. They maybe be a bit more popular in other countries, but I would put them in a category with Metallica, Ac-Dc-Kiss on a world wide basis. You-tube their concerts, especially in other countries like South America looks like they are selling out 50,000 capacity venues.

How could you not like a band that has a song about flight 666 while owning an and having the lead singer fly an airplane.

images_(resized).jpg
images_(3)_(resized).jpg
images_(2)_(resized).jpg
images_(1)_(resized).jpg
images_(4)_(resized).jpg

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

As long as I can have one of these as my backglass...count me in!

AcesHigh_(resized).pngTrooper_(resized).png

I'm just salivating!!!!!!!!!! Eddie must be on the back glass and play field as a toy at a minimum. This is a must!!

time for me to get back to work..

#39 3 years ago

Powerslave multiball - Series of shots to defeat Death

#40 3 years ago

Sweet hope its true

its got to have awesome art right

#41 3 years ago

I CANNOT think of a band with more pinball potential...Such great art, music, and staying power.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Leaning towards Stern. Isn't Heighway going to be busy pumping out Alien for some time?

Forgive me for not providing a link to the original quote, but didn't Heighway just announce the Barry Oursler had already started on tables 3 and 4? Could be one of them . . .

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

I'll just leave this screen cap of an email right here.

IMpin_(resized).jpg

Is Queen under the same licensing company? What about Zeppelin?

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I can guarantee if I asked everyone at my work or even random people on the street if they know who Iron Maiden was the majority would say no.

Only the cool people on the street know who Maiden is.

MCyrus_GL_20may10_wen_b_592x888_(resized).jpg

#45 3 years ago

34f3f68cd7e9667_(resized).jpg

#46 3 years ago

Eddie must be on the back glass and play field as a toy at a minimum. This is a must!!

It would be a complete and utter failure if he wasn't.

#47 3 years ago

115798_(resized).jpeg

#48 3 years ago

Hillery_Duff_(resized).jpg

#49 3 years ago

In my 32 years, I've heard of Iron Maiden but had never listened to Iron Maiden until about a month ago with a recommendation from here. I don't know or remember anyone that has heard or listened to Iron Maiden. This is more AC/DC country for hicks in the big trucks who want a respite from Brooks and Dunn. I'm glad there are enough fans to make a machine though. If it's a fun game with a kicking soundtrack, I'll enjoy dropping a few quarters in.

Isn't Heighway going to be busy pumping out Alien for some time?

Andrew has said recently he hopes to release titles 3 and 4 before the end of the year. That sounds crazy to me but if they can do it, great.

I wanted to say Heighway could do it, as it seems like a perfect fit but if mnpinball says Stern 2017, then I believe him.

#50 3 years ago

gaga_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Allentown, PA
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 279.95
Wanted
$ 18.95
$ 69.00
$ 399.95
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rods Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Granville, OH
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 169.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 74.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 19.95
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Largo, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
There are 674 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 14.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside