anubis2 (resized).jpg
anubis3 (resized).jpg
anubis4 (resized).jpg
IMG_6075 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6070 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2157 (resized).JPG
IMG_2158 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john1210.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#154 5 years ago

I think this pin can easily go the way of some walking dead’s out there with too much on the pf. My own opinion but I’m keeping mine to one Eddie max and not a 7inch size... I think those figures are too big. Just a personal opinion but hey we buy our games so we can do what we want to em. Each to their own.

I think the stock figures on the prem and Le Is plenty. Really... the pin to me needs nothing extra. Sometimes less is more.

#164 5 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

Yes you are in the MOD thread.

I’m talking on the pf. Mods aren’t restricted to playfield only buddy. Lighting, sound mods etc all awesome and that’s what I personally prefer over a bunch of 3D crap populating the pf. Some really innovative guys on here with speaker lighting etc that is cool to see.

#175 5 years ago

"What I did think was lame, is coming in a mod thread and first saying that this pin needs no mods to saying anything other than light and sound mods being '3d crap'. Kind of a weak thing to state in any mod thread considering most mods discussed are '3d crap' and very few are light and sound mods!"

You make it sound Like I invaded the thread lol... dude calm down peace. No need to get personal and call people weak.

I enjoy looking at some 3D designs and there are some excellent creative designs out there. It was an opinion for this pin in particular, an opinion I might add that was what it was... an opinion. No personal disrespect to individuals who like them or make them. That said, I stand by my statement that some pins, and I believe this game is one example, where I don't like the added 3d models and I think they look crap and are unnecessary. I didn't realise I had to only give positive comments and piss in pockets when I came into this thread. Or should I say invaded lol It would be weak in my books just to scratch backs only.

I regularly visit the mod threads and also support most mod sites out there with purchases (something ive done for years). I'm sure they appreciate feedback albeit blunt feedback

Also Charles it has only really been the very recent history that 3d models and mods have been more at the forefront (yes they have always been around).... it use to more about sound, lighting or tweaking the models that are already present etc. Its a "subjective" viewpoint anyway and is influenced by the title so I don't know why you would mention what is more popular. Just some advice but arguably the best mods out there for your Metallica are the pro upgrade lighting mods, pinnovator mods being a music pin, also pinball refinery do some awesome apron upgrades and armour. Again a subjective opinion.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Trade
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john1210.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-mod-thread?tu=john1210 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.