anubis2 (resized).jpg
anubis3 (resized).jpg
anubis4 (resized).jpg
IMG_6075 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6070 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2157 (resized).JPG
IMG_2158 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarbyjibbo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#408 5 years ago
Quoted from vansmack99:

Has anyone recieved their tilt topper yet?
[quoted image]

I'm interested in this, I don't see it available anywhere. Are there any details, link?

1 week later
#420 5 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

Just placed my order for a premium and wondering what are the must have mods for the game... so far I'm considering:
1) insert gels
2) underworld scoop illumination
3) obelisk dome cover
4) pharaoh blinder light kit
5) album cover side blades
6) flame torches
7) backboard illumination
8) pharaoh plastic protector
9) shaker
10) I have the Piece of Mind, Killers, and Trooper aftermarket toy figures ready to install
**11) considering the plane but thinking about making my own with possible motorized prop as shown in thread.
**12) looking at the sarcophagus and Anubis figures (Modfather) but was wondering if there any other versions to at least compare
**13) considering the lighted orb mod but was hoping to find a clairvoyant figurine to use with the lighted orb
**14) trying to find the fluorescent yellow lane protectors

Just got mine and I only did the side art from Pingraffix, the Back Alley figures (2), shaker, and then may do a topper eventually if something blows me away.

As well as protection of course: shooter lane mylar, and Cliffy's.

#423 5 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

Where is a good place to buy mylar? Also, does one cut the mylar to the shape they see fit or are there any templates for placement depending on location on the playfield?

I got mine here in a large sheet rolled up:

https://www.pinrestore.com/Supplies.html

I use a fresh razor blade and a Starrett straight edge to the width of the shooter lanes (then trim for the switch blade). If I need a square I will usually use the width of the straight edge to cut a strip and then cut squares the width of it again. If I want a circle, I just use a socket the size I want and use that as a template. You can also cut rings that way too.

You can also get a craft/hobby cutter like a silhouette and program whatever shapes/designs you need into it.

#451 5 years ago
Quoted from vansmack99:

Thanks everyone for your help.

Don't sweat it! I literally remembering having to google where the power switch was when I got my first pin back in the day..... lol

Luckily it was recent enough that I had the internet to leverage. Thanks RGP!!

1 week later
#479 5 years ago
Quoted from blackhawk812:

Got my Iron Maiden topper in last week. I made some modifications to the paint job to really set it off. Added additional shadows and wrinkles to Eddie and painted the head dress and chin adornment with metallic gold and blue paint. This topper is awesome. So happy with this product. Thanks again habeboo.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's nice! I hope to get one some day too.

4 weeks later
#502 5 years ago
Quoted from kimzone:

Merry Christmas pinheads I just got topper from Dan tilttopper looks awesome
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Color me jelly, I wanted to get one but it looks like he isn't making any more.

#504 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Pm him, he is doing another run in January, I got in.

I did before after they were first all sold and he told me I was on the list for a possible rerun. I'll bump him again, thanks.

#517 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Yeah the target around the decal would still glow nicely, especially as they are viewed from the side angle anyway. I’m pretty sure the goody bag has extra drop target decals in it but if not easy enough to transfer the existing ones if you warm them up with a heat gun. I may try that.

I've always had better luck with freezing them off instead as it retains the adhesive really nicely. Once they warm back up, they are ready to stick again.

3 weeks later
#605 5 years ago

Thinking of doing an Illusion Cherry powder coat for my pro. Any thoughts?

https://www.prismaticpowders.com/shop/powder-coating-colors/PMB-6905/illusion-cherry

1 month later
#713 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

I went the opposite of most and I loosened up the screw that holds the plunger rail ever so slightly . Since I did that I get 100% auto plunge perfection. No coil change.
That's just my experience but....

My 2 cents. My auto plunge worked fine but I could never self plunge around the orbit. After I adjusted the pitch correctly and levelness side to side, it now does work on a manual plunge as it should.

3 months later
#826 4 years ago

What a handsome pair they make

20190704_173407 (resized).jpg20190704_173407 (resized).jpg20190704_173413 (resized).jpg20190704_173413 (resized).jpg
1 year later
#866 3 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Finally picked up an Iron Maiden Pro, and hated the lack of detail on the playfield. I also just so happened to have bought a 3d printer a couple of months ago by telling the wife it was to print out parts for the pins. I finally pulled through with that promise. Here's my first prototype to replace some of the flat plastics, an undead Anubis and torches. Thinking of maybe printing Anubis in black instead of wood and painting it up with enamel.
The last pic is the start of a multi piece Pharaoh replacement, test printing to get the sizing down.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Howdy neighbor and fellow IMDN pro owner! The Pharoah looks slick. Going on the back board exactly where the image is I assume? I have never used a 3d printer before, are you just turning an image into a mold or did you find something 3d available out there. No clue at all how it works.

#868 3 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Howdy! I found files online for the different objects I am using, some free some I paid for. The jist of it is loading the files into a program (slicer) that then creates the code the printer then uses to print it out. The printer starts and the bottom, and prints 10ths of a millimeter layers as it goes up. There are also 3d modeling programs out there if you want to make your own objects, which is what I am trying to learn now.

Sounds like fun making something appear out of nothing lol. Though I need another hobby right now like I need a hole in the head...

Interested to see how your pharaoh comes out!

#871 3 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Done with printing a prototype, having fun with it...but the same, I really don't need another hobby[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, creepy looking almost. Should look great! Are you an artist as well? If it's not paint by numbers, I'm at a loss...

1 month later
#885 3 years ago

Agreed, I just wish they were easier (cheaper) to get done here in the states with swap out parts. I would definitely have a few games done if it were a little more feasible. I LOVE the Jurassic park treatment with all the caution stuff.

2 years later
#942 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

While waiting for more sarcophagus to be made for my premium I found this guy on my game and i like it ,no it’s not anything near as good as Gus but ok for now.
I had to make a diverter attachment to the back so the ball falls to the right but all good! And for 25.00 I am satisfied for now.
Correction this is a bust and I did not test enough with ramp up the ball gets stuck and I could not correct the issue.
Disregard idea!
Please make more Gus mods!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So what you're saying is you designed a pro only sarcophagus mod, good work!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarbyjibbo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-mod-thread?tu=jarbyjibbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.