anubis2 (resized).jpg
anubis3 (resized).jpg
anubis4 (resized).jpg
IMG_6075 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6070 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2157 (resized).JPG
IMG_2158 (resized).JPG
There are 1,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 21.
#151 5 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I've been using opto trigger dongles and break-out boards to do this on newer pins. Much safer because you don't have to power them from the boards (it's optional). I've installed in GB, KISS, Star Wars, and AFMr. Still need to build one fore WoZ and MMr, but my board for Iron Maiden is ready to be installed as soon as my machine arrives.

Ditto....me too.

#152 5 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I've been using opto trigger dongles and break-out boards to do this on newer pins. Much safer because you don't have to power them from the boards (it's optional). I've installed in GB, KISS, Star Wars, and AFMr. Still need to build one fore WoZ and MMr, but my board for Iron Maiden is ready to be installed as soon as my machine arrives.

Very cool. Would this be similar to the Pinduino approach? Can you provide any details?

#153 5 years ago

Finally got all the figures I want on and Somewhere in Time Eddie has been replaced with a bonus! Added trooper eddie as well (tough choice between him amd Killers, too bad no room for both).

Added in the "hand" from the somewhere in time cover (and torso of the cyborg eddie killed) on the sling plastic. I think it works and looks like the cyborg eddie just shot him on the pf.

Now just have to put on Lermods plane when it gets in!

20180621_174427 (resized).jpg20180621_174427 (resized).jpg20180621_215335 (resized).jpg20180621_215335 (resized).jpg20180621_215424 (resized).jpg20180621_215424 (resized).jpg20180621_215610 (resized).jpg20180621_215610 (resized).jpg20180621_215620 (resized).jpg20180621_215620 (resized).jpg20180621_215653 (resized).jpg20180621_215653 (resized).jpg20180621_215900 (resized).jpg20180621_215900 (resized).jpg
#154 5 years ago

I think this pin can easily go the way of some walking dead’s out there with too much on the pf. My own opinion but I’m keeping mine to one Eddie max and not a 7inch size... I think those figures are too big. Just a personal opinion but hey we buy our games so we can do what we want to em. Each to their own.

I think the stock figures on the prem and Le Is plenty. Really... the pin to me needs nothing extra. Sometimes less is more.

#155 5 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

. the pin to me needs nothing extra. Sometimes less is more.

Yes you are in the MOD thread.

#156 5 years ago

If anyone wants a lermods Pharoah eyes led mod I'll sell mine for $10 shipped.

Edit: sold

#157 5 years ago

I think the placement of the figures looks great. Personally, I think Stern completely dropped the ball and took the cheapest approach in their dressing up the machine with anything of dimension. With the vast catalog of Maiden and the different Eddie looks over the years, there is literally a different look for each album and arguably every single they've ever done. The plastics looks cheap compared to a figurine. There aren't a lot of different machines that can be dressed up with so many different looks. (ie Walking Dead=zombies, Ghostbusters=ghosts, KISS=4 faces total, etc) Iron Maiden has an entire book on the artwork of the albums/singles over the years.
Just curious how did you secure the dead cyborg on the lower right plastic?

#158 5 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

I think the placement of the figures looks great. Personally, I think Stern completely dropped the ball and took the cheapest approach in their dressing up the machine with anything of dimension. With the vast catalog of Maiden and the different Eddie looks over the years, there is literally a different look for each album and arguably every single they've ever done. The plastics looks cheap compared to a figurine. There aren't a lot of different machines that can be dressed up with so many different looks. (ie Walking Dead=zombies, Ghostbusters=ghosts, KISS=4 faces total, etc) Iron Maiden has an entire book on the artwork of the albums/singles over the years.

Thanks, I agree Maiden albums were so unique and still had the consistency of Eddie which supported a theme in all their albums. Had to translate that over to the pin with the figures and like the upgrade in detail and likeness to album cover compared to stern stock.

I was going to try hot glue for the dead cyborg but someone suggested on another thread using 3m VHB tape which Im glad I got. The tape is cushiony and very strong so its not just like regular double sided tape, much much better and it sticks very well even with pf up. Great stuff.

#159 5 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

On seeing only the very first picture, I was thinking to myself "oh boy, way too much.." but seeing them actually on the playfield, in perspective - they look really good! The Piece of Mind Eddie over the ramp is great, and while I don't like the Trooper sculpt that much, it looks good there on the left. Cyborg Eddie looks like it was made for that spot on the PF. Good work. I think were this my game, I'd lose the arm on the sling, but really - big deal. Looks great!

#160 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Very cool. Would this be similar to the Pinduino approach? Can you provide any details?

Not like the Pinduino, which is amazing...I bought three, and then developed my own version that works on any pin (I like the 1 mod-fits-all approach). I highly recommend Pinduino on a METALLICA. It looks amazing.

However, the mod I do that works in any pin is absurdly simple. It uses a photoresistor as a switch trigger transistor, which then turns on/off and mod I have hooked up to it. The circuit also has a adjustable pot that I can use to adjust sensitivity. The pot, I discovered was essential because light output of LEDs vary. The beauty of this is, in SPIKE systems, I only plug in directly the power board (via a step down transformer so I don't tap into any of the node boards). Everything is passive, so no worry about blowing node boards. In CGC machines, I pull right from the power supply. This mod would work, though I have implemented it, on an EM (EMs are better left mostly retro, IMHO). If you can solder, you can make these mods. They can also be removed as easy as they are installed and ported to another machine.

#161 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

On seeing only the very first picture, I was thinking to myself "oh boy, way too much.." but seeing them actually on the playfield, in perspective - they look really good! The Piece of Mind Eddie over the ramp is great, and while I don't like the Trooper sculpt that much, it looks good there on the left. Cyborg Eddie looks like it was made for that spot on the PF. Good work. I think were this my game, I'd lose the arm on the sling, but really - big deal. Looks great!

Thanks! Ya I was debating on whether to put the dead cyborg with arm on the sling. It came as part of the diorama set with the somewhere in time eddie package that I got and decided to give it a shot. I always wondered what the rest of the arm looked like from the album cover and it was a nice surprise to see mcfarlane's version of who eddie just killed!

Guess I kind of saw it as a blu ray special on what the dead cyborg looked liked after all these years lol!

I'll keep him on for now as its easy to take off if I feel its getting too cluttered.

Iron Maiden - Somewhere In Time album cover (resized).jpgIron Maiden - Somewhere In Time album cover (resized).jpg
#162 5 years ago

UPDATE : plane is wired with an LED in cockpit, drone motor in prop and a spot above the R upper flipper.

I mounted the plane on a hex spacer and semi stiff spring so it will actually shake with the shaker and prop slightly.

I will start wiring in the timer control to light and run everything with a ramp switch hit for around 4 seconds.

I doing all three for a dramatic effect when it’s hit so it a noticeable mod that will stand out

I made it slightly on an angle so it looks like it’s turning slightly right as you also get a better view of the plane from the playing position

04ADA74F-681B-4BC2-BF28-97FD5AC8C090 (resized).jpeg04ADA74F-681B-4BC2-BF28-97FD5AC8C090 (resized).jpeg1545670E-B739-4DF8-9237-99AADC498EAF (resized).jpeg1545670E-B739-4DF8-9237-99AADC498EAF (resized).jpegB5818C9E-4CF2-47E7-8FDD-72FE3D7AD88D (resized).jpegB5818C9E-4CF2-47E7-8FDD-72FE3D7AD88D (resized).jpegB9AFB19B-273C-4959-8567-F5A7FF89E610 (resized).jpegB9AFB19B-273C-4959-8567-F5A7FF89E610 (resized).jpeg
#163 5 years ago

Tried my hand at painting a pincup, tossin a couple of stickers on it, then clearcoatong it...I think it turned out pretty sweet

5ED2E5B9-995F-461E-8B51-87185900FFDA (resized).jpeg5ED2E5B9-995F-461E-8B51-87185900FFDA (resized).jpeg9CAB52CE-185B-42DB-A619-9DAF4A2EEE0D (resized).jpeg9CAB52CE-185B-42DB-A619-9DAF4A2EEE0D (resized).jpegD0798AEA-AFA1-4279-A879-CCFB3B60BBD0 (resized).jpegD0798AEA-AFA1-4279-A879-CCFB3B60BBD0 (resized).jpeg
#164 5 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

Yes you are in the MOD thread.

I’m talking on the pf. Mods aren’t restricted to playfield only buddy. Lighting, sound mods etc all awesome and that’s what I personally prefer over a bunch of 3D crap populating the pf. Some really innovative guys on here with speaker lighting etc that is cool to see.

#165 5 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

I’m talking on the pf. Mods aren’t restricted to playfield only buddy. Lighting, sound mods etc all awesome and that’s what I personally prefer over a bunch of 3D crap populating the pf. Some really innovative guys on here with speaker lighting etc that is cool to see.

Glad to know you hate all the '3D crap' people are coming up with for this pin. Imagine that, so many 3d mods actually being discussed in an IMDN mod thread. Great, we now know you hate them, thanks for your contributuon...buddy.

#166 5 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

Glad to know you hate all the '3D crap' people are coming up with for this pin. Imagine that, so many 3d mods actually being discussed in an IMDN mod thread. Great, we now know you hate them, thanks for your contributuon...buddy.

The point hes making is mods don't have to be little dolls all over the place. I agree with him. I'll use my Metallica as an example. I've done the lightshow mod, snake fang, snake tongue decal, and the snake extended plastic and sticker on the ramp. Lots of mods, not a single GI Joe figure in sight. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of what a good mod is, dude. Granted, his entry into the thread was talking about not modding at all in a mod thread... that was a bit dumb.

#167 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

The point hes making is mods don't have to be little dolls all over the place. I agree with him. I'll use my Metallica as an example. I've done the lightshow mod, snake fang, snake tongue decal, and the snake extended plastic and sticker on the ramp. Lots of mods, not a single GI Joe figure in sight. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of what a good mod is, dude. Granted, his entry into the thread was talking about not modding at all in a mod thread... that was a bit dumb.

Oh I totally get it and agree with you. Honestly, I 100% have no problem with someone not liking added figures in pins and expressing their opinion on it. Totally cool with that. Heck there are pins which I don't think adding figures look good but totally cool if someone else does, not trying to condemn opinion on figures, or any mod for that matter. Mods are completely subjective and figures tend to be controversial. Never once did I attack him on not liking figures.

What I did think was lame, is coming in a mod thread and first saying that this pin needs no mods to saying anything other than light and sound mods being '3d crap'. Kind of a weak thing to state in any mod thread considering most mods discussed are '3d crap' and very few are light and sound mods!

By the way when I get my Metallica (eventually) I wouldn't put figures on it either, doesnt fit the pin and would look like crap!

#168 5 years ago

Well done indeed sir, the artwork is awesome, just waiting on my machine arriving and ill be placing an order.

#169 5 years ago

What an awesome site this is, congratulations to all involved. I'm a complete pinball newbie but a longtime maiden fan. I'm based in UK and ordered my first Pin machine, the IM Pro. I actually turned down an LE opportunity....... Kinda glad I did as I love the Trooper cabinet artwork best and now I know this site exists, i'll be making numerous modifications (easy ones to begin with being a newbie)
Existing times ahead........

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

What an awesome site this is, congratulations to all involved. I'm a complete pinball newbie but a longtime maiden fan. I'm based in UK and ordered my first Pin machine, the IM Pro. I actually turned down an LE opportunity....... Kinda glad I did as I love the Trooper cabinet artwork best and now I know this site exists, i'll be making numerous modifications (easy ones to begin with being a newbie)

Welcome aboard!

Congrats and you chose possibly the best first pin to start with. You'll love it!

Won't be long before the addiction begins so make room for more pins down the road!

#171 5 years ago

Just got my spitfire. Great mod and the extra lighting is nice during fear of the dark on the premium. Doesnt block view either A+

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Just got my spitfire. Great mod and the extra lighting is nice during fear of the dark on the premium. Doesnt block view either A+

Excellent, glad you like it! We have quite a few in stock. Will be bringing a few to pintastic this weekend.

https://lermods.com/products/iron-maiden-pro-pinball-illuminated-plane-mod

#173 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

UPDATE : plane is wired with an LED in cockpit, drone motor in prop and a spot above the R upper flipper.
I mounted the plane on a hex spacer and semi stiff spring so it will actually shake with the shaker and prop slightly.
I will start wiring in the timer control to light and run everything with a ramp switch hit for around 4 seconds.
I doing all three for a dramatic effect when it’s hit so it a noticeable mod that will stand out
I made it slightly on an angle so it looks like it’s turning slightly right as you also get a better view of the plane from the playing position

Could you include some info on the parts you used (ie what drone motor, which plane model so prop would work appropriately, etc) and how you installed that into the plane? It looks great and love the idea which Stern should have done in the first place to liven things up a bit.

#174 5 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

Could you include some info on the parts you used (ie what drone motor, which plane model so prop would work appropriately, etc) and how you installed that into the plane? It looks great and love the idea which Stern should have done in the first place to liven things up a bit.

I will put a list of everything when I am done. My timer relays should be here tomorrow. Give me a week and I will do

#175 5 years ago

"What I did think was lame, is coming in a mod thread and first saying that this pin needs no mods to saying anything other than light and sound mods being '3d crap'. Kind of a weak thing to state in any mod thread considering most mods discussed are '3d crap' and very few are light and sound mods!"

You make it sound Like I invaded the thread lol... dude calm down peace. No need to get personal and call people weak.

I enjoy looking at some 3D designs and there are some excellent creative designs out there. It was an opinion for this pin in particular, an opinion I might add that was what it was... an opinion. No personal disrespect to individuals who like them or make them. That said, I stand by my statement that some pins, and I believe this game is one example, where I don't like the added 3d models and I think they look crap and are unnecessary. I didn't realise I had to only give positive comments and piss in pockets when I came into this thread. Or should I say invaded lol It would be weak in my books just to scratch backs only.

I regularly visit the mod threads and also support most mod sites out there with purchases (something ive done for years). I'm sure they appreciate feedback albeit blunt feedback

Also Charles it has only really been the very recent history that 3d models and mods have been more at the forefront (yes they have always been around).... it use to more about sound, lighting or tweaking the models that are already present etc. Its a "subjective" viewpoint anyway and is influenced by the title so I don't know why you would mention what is more popular. Just some advice but arguably the best mods out there for your Metallica are the pro upgrade lighting mods, pinnovator mods being a music pin, also pinball refinery do some awesome apron upgrades and armour. Again a subjective opinion.

#176 5 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

"What I did think was lame, is coming in a mod thread and first saying that this pin needs no mods to saying anything other than light and sound mods being '3d crap'. Kind of a weak thing to state in any mod thread considering most mods discussed are '3d crap' and very few are light and sound mods!"
You make it sound Like I invaded the thread lol... dude calm down peace. No need to get personal and call people weak.
I enjoy looking at some 3D designs and there are some excellent creative designs out there. It was an opinion for this pin in particular, an opinion I might add that was what it was... an opinion. No personal disrespect to individuals who like them or make them. That said, I stand by my statement that some pins, and I believe this game is one example, where I don't like the added 3d models and I think they look crap and are unnecessary. I didn't realise I had to only give positive comments and piss in pockets when I came into this thread. Or should I say invaded lol It would be weak in my books just to scratch backs only.
I regularly visit the mod threads and also support most mod sites out there with purchases (something ive done for years). I'm sure they appreciate feedback albeit blunt feedback
Also Charles it has only really been the very recent history that 3d models and mods have been more at the forefront (yes they have always been around).... it use to more about sound, lighting or tweaking the models that are already present etc. Its a "subjective" viewpoint anyway and is influenced by the title so I don't know why you would mention what is more popular. Just some advice but arguably the best mods out there for your Metallica are the pro upgrade lighting mods, pinnovator mods being a music pin, also pinball refinery do some awesome apron upgrades and armour. Again a subjective opinion.

Oh my gawd are you seriously still going on about this!? We know how you feel, thanks.

#177 5 years ago

Spitfire is getting there. I made it so the spot would be on the plane when idol, after the ramp hit it turns off and the prop and cockpit light go on for 3 seconds . It does whistle but with the glass on you hardly hear it.

#178 5 years ago

Ok ...... so I did not care for the loud whistle from the drone motor being over powered. Took it apart and added a resistor. Nice and quite now !!!

It also brightened up the cockpit led as the motors not sucking down the 5v on that line.

#179 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Ok ...... so I did not care for the loud whistle from the drone motor being over powered. Took it apart and added a resistor in line. Nice and quite now !!!
It also brightened up the cockpit led as the motors not sucking down the 5v on that line.

Well done! Like it alot!!!
Cockpit light definately a cool feature

#180 5 years ago

I've pre-ordered these three masks, and am going to create a topper when they arrive. I'm thinking something like the 3 skull topper that Terry sells for Scared Stiff.

AcesHigh (resized).jpgAcesHigh (resized).jpgCyborg (resized).jpgCyborg (resized).jpgPharoah (resized).jpgPharoah (resized).jpgss_skull_topper-1 (resized).jpgss_skull_topper-1 (resized).jpg
#181 5 years ago

Got my Mcfarlane trooper and mounted today. Used the sign down the left ramp and I may back lightv with an LED strip

I think it looks bad ass. Only think I want to do yet is Mezel mods torches

2F5DFDF3-027F-474E-854F-C5E248D33041 (resized).jpeg2F5DFDF3-027F-474E-854F-C5E248D33041 (resized).jpeg4974EE25-CAEB-47FC-A8B9-345E1E425ABE (resized).jpeg4974EE25-CAEB-47FC-A8B9-345E1E425ABE (resized).jpegD08A172F-BCAD-44FF-AD61-8835A9143769 (resized).jpegD08A172F-BCAD-44FF-AD61-8835A9143769 (resized).jpegDD6568CB-B18C-42A2-862A-E05BED92CA15 (resized).jpegDD6568CB-B18C-42A2-862A-E05BED92CA15 (resized).jpeg
#182 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Got my Mcfarlane trooper and mounted today. Used the sign down the left ramp and I may back lightv with an LED strip
I think it looks bad ass. Only think I want to do yet is Mezel mods torches

Sweet....I need your sign mounting kit for my sign!

#183 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Sweet....I need your sign mounting kit for my sign!

All ya do is take the factory post and bend it like an L on one and and a U an inch or so after. Onca you have it in the position you want put a drop of super glue in the sign post hole to keep it at the angle you like

One mount is way more than needed to keep perfect

#184 5 years ago

It did not look good with an LED strip behind it..... it washed the colors out. Added a spot light that works off the white GI on the Prem

03266E55-0612-4D2E-9D62-C1A22C063995 (resized).jpeg03266E55-0612-4D2E-9D62-C1A22C063995 (resized).jpeg
#185 5 years ago

Put together some title and instruction cards tonight, thought I'd share them, in case anyone wants to dl them. Can't take credit for the bg art, just grabbed those online.
Couldn't find a 'Legacy of the Beast' font, if anyone has that please let me know.
Made a 'sandy' set and blue set.
IMDN_PREM_Instruction1.jpgIMDN_PREM_Instruction1.jpgIMDN_Prem_Title1.jpgIMDN_Prem_Title1.jpgIMDN_Prem_Title2.jpgIMDN_Prem_Title2.jpg

#186 5 years ago

Blue set

IMDN_PREM_Instruction2 (2).jpgIMDN_PREM_Instruction2 (2).jpgIMDN_Prem_Title3.jpgIMDN_Prem_Title3.jpg

IMDN_PREM_Instruction2B(2) (resized).jpgIMDN_PREM_Instruction2B(2) (resized).jpg
#187 5 years ago

Corrected typo (couldn't edit above posts so below are the most recent edits.)

IMDN_PREM_Instruction1.jpgIMDN_PREM_Instruction1.jpgIMDN_PREM_Instruction2 (2).jpgIMDN_PREM_Instruction2 (2).jpgIMDN_PREM_Instruction2B(2).jpgIMDN_PREM_Instruction2B(2).jpg

#188 5 years ago

These look FANTASTIC. Well done

#189 5 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

Finally got all the figures I want on and Somewhere in Time Eddie has been replaced with a bonus! Added trooper eddie as well (tough choice between him amd Killers, too bad no room for both).
Added in the "hand" from the somewhere in time cover (and torso of the cyborg eddie killed) on the sling plastic. I think it works and looks like the cyborg eddie just shot him on the pf.
Now just have to put on Lermods plane when it gets in!

Please can you tell me the size of the Figure the Trooper and from Piece of Mind?
The Figure ist from Neca ?

Thanks

#190 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr-Worf:

Please can you tell me the size of the Figure the Trooper and from Piece of Mind?
The Figure ist from Neca ?
Thanks

Trooper is about 5-3/4" (McFarlane)

Piece of Mind is roughly 4-1/2" (I believe it is actually by NECA but often advertised as McFarlane. Or possibly designed by McFarlane and distributed through NECA?)

#191 5 years ago

Piece of mind is around 100 and trooper 75. I got a used trooper on eBay for 32 shipped. I thought that was a steal

#192 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Piece of mind is around 100 and trooper 75. I got a used trooper on eBay for 32 shipped. I thought that was a steal

Awesome price, you definitely scored on that trooper!!!

#193 5 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

Awesome price, you definitely scored on that trooper!!!

Well that kind of depends on how it was, uh, “used”...

#194 5 years ago

I took out the 4-ohm JBL car speakers & installed a set of 8-ohm set that look pretty much just like them. Higher quality & sound way better.

20180707_224957 (resized).jpg20180707_224957 (resized).jpg
#195 5 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

I took out the 4-ohm JBL car speakers & installed a set of 8-ohm set that look pretty much just like them. Higher quality & sound way better.

Can you post a link to the speakers you used??

#196 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Well that kind of depends on how it was, uh, “used”...

It was perfect except sword was broke it center. One drop of thin CA on both sides and its perfect..... so perfect you cant even tell and its still flexable. It was also 35 shipped sorry .

Was one heck of a deal !!!

ebay.com link: Eddie Iron Maiden The Trooper Super Stage action Figure McFarlane Toys 2001

#197 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

It was perfect except sword was broke it center. One drop of thin CA on both sides and its perfect..... so perfect you cant even tell and its still flexable. It was also 35 shipped sorry .
Was one heck of a deal !!!
ebay.com link » Eddie Iron Maiden The Trooper Super Stage Action Figure Mcfarlane Toys 2001

Just teasin’. Nice find.

#199 5 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

amazon.com link »

Do they bolt right in or need to be modified.

#200 5 years ago

Where can you get playfield plastic protectors besides just the slings and lane sets
My plastic above the skill shot target already has a chip in it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Trade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 24.50
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-mod-thread/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.