anubis2 (resized).jpg
anubis3 (resized).jpg
anubis4 (resized).jpg
IMG_6075 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6070 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2157 (resized).JPG
IMG_2158 (resized).JPG
There are 1,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 21.
#951 1 year ago

I bought them as I thought they looked cool.

#952 1 year ago

Anyone used Funko pops to mod their machine? A lot cheaper than the NECA models are going for

https://zingaentertainment.com/products/iron-maiden-glow-4-pack-funko-pop-rocks-vinyl-figure

344C9418-AEB2-487C-9E01-19AF1B421C2B (resized).jpeg344C9418-AEB2-487C-9E01-19AF1B421C2B (resized).jpeg

#953 1 year ago

I'm biased, but the custom code I made with new animated scenes, is probably the best mod you can get. It actually mods the game itself and is not solely cosmetic. Also have the option to keep stock music or two different, new playlists.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-amp-the-monsters-of-rock-modded-code

Best of all? It's free!

#954 1 year ago
Quoted from j69:

Anyone used Funko pops to mod their machine? A lot cheaper than the NECA models are going for
https://zingaentertainment.com/products/iron-maiden-glow-4-pack-funko-pop-rocks-vinyl-figure
[quoted image]

Oh fuck no!

2 weeks later
#956 1 year ago

Hello I just started creating mods for pinballs after getting super hooked modding out my Godzilla, IM and TMNT.

I have a bunch of Iron Maiden mods available on my fairly new pinside store, in my Iron Maiden specific category

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/by-game/3076-iron-maiden-legacy-of-the-beast-le

For some of the figures above that have wide leg stances I could also make wireform mounts for them on request but all the current mounting options are in the alternative selections on each item.

"Up the Irons!"

-brian

ball-deflector (resized).jpgball-deflector (resized).jpgclairvoyant (resized).jpgclairvoyant (resized).jpgholysmokes (resized).jpgholysmokes (resized).jpgpharoah (resized).jpgpharoah (resized).jpgrainmaker (resized).jpgrainmaker (resized).jpgreaper (resized).jpgreaper (resized).jpgshooterplate (resized).jpgshooterplate (resized).jpgspitfire (resized).jpgspitfire (resized).jpgwickerman (resized).jpgwickerman (resized).jpg
#957 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

started creating mods

Created ?? Most of those figures (apart from the Spitfire) are Legacy of the Beast blind batch

#958 1 year ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Created ?? Most of those figures (apart from the Spitfire) are Legacy of the Beast blind batch

yes sorry as I mention in the actual adds most of these figures are from the officially licensed figures circa 2018. My mods besides the spitfire and shooter plate are putting them together and designing easy to use mounts for them that fit in the right places and attach easilyand also fit in the required dimensions (replacement pop bumper caps that the character is mounted flush inside of or wire form ramps that attach to the stock mounting brackets. or in the case of the air ball deflector the mount and the actual back deflector. I did not mean to say I created these characters myself. But I created the mod to hook them up (except where the mod is the stock rock as mentioned, though I can create mounting brackets for those)

#959 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

yes sorry as I mention in the actual adds most of these figures are from the officially licensed figures circa 2018. My mods besides the spitfire and shooter plate are putting them together and designing easy to use mounts for them that fit in the right places and attach easilyand also fit in the required dimensions (replacement pop bumper caps that the character is mounted flush inside of or wire form ramps that attach to the stock mounting brackets. or in the case of the air ball deflector the mount and the actual back deflector. I did not mean to say I created these characters myself. But I created the mod to hook them up (except where the mod is the stock rock as mentioned, though I can create mounting brackets for those)

Have you test fit these?? With the figure attached above the clairvoyant plastic (see attached vid) it JUST clears the glass with thin double sided tape. It most definitely won't fit with the grey base. Realise the pop bumper is further back on the playfield but just wondering about the clearance.

#960 1 year ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Have you test fit these?? With the figure attached above the clairvoyant plastic (see attached vid) it JUST clears the glass with thin double sided tape. It most definitely won't fit with the grey base. Realise the pop bumper is further back on the playfield but just wondering about the clearance.

yes everything I've done that has a custom mounting bracket (almost all of the pieces except rainmaker and wicker boss which only are offered with the stock rock, but I am willing to make custom mounts if anyone wants them) has been test fit, which has taken me over a week of my evening time and even some of my day time and weekend and many many many many many revisions of custom parts. the pharaoh mod I've done at least 5 revisions of the mounting pop bumper and well as non-replacement screw in over the pop bumpers attachments which I don't think are as good looking as the flush replacement mounts. The clairvoyant was pretty easy at least on the pop bumper in the middle I have just finished the orb bumper mount so I do have to test that again as I've changed it yesterday to accommodate that and make sure it still fits.
The reaper wire form so far has been the biggest pain in the but and just barely clears the glass while still not obstructing the ball.

it's been alot of work but a fun experience. I've been making the pop bumpers by hand with various tools such as die cutters, 3d printers, photo printers, scanners etc and of course drills, x-acto knifes and the lot. I actually just got a "production" made replacement acrylic pop bumper for the clairvoyant that I just received today that I tried as an experiment and they look amazing. I do have to manually drill out the holes on those, but have made templates/jigs to do the drilling on. I haven't offered those yet and don't know if I will. They look amazing, and I've added them in the pics attached here, but the replacements I hand made look just about the same and are more flexible for using different characters with.

Heres a picture of my playfield with the glass showing the clairvoyant under the glass as well as one laying on top of the glass. The pictures I posted before have the glass off so you can see them better as the glass glare is often hard to see.
I wish I had modeling skills to make my own figures but I'm an engineer not an artist I may team up with my buddy who is a graphics artist and illustrator to make some custom art, one if his favorite bands is IM and he loves drawing Eddie (was even hired by an iron maiden cover band to their art) and loves pinball so he's interested as I want to trick out my IM more and selling the mods once done helps offset the cost incurred and helps me justify owning the machines

IMG_1456 (resized).JPGIMG_1456 (resized).JPGIMG_1457 (resized).JPGIMG_1457 (resized).JPGIMG_1458 (resized).JPGIMG_1458 (resized).JPGIMG_1459 (resized).JPGIMG_1459 (resized).JPG
#961 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

yes everything I've done that has a custom mounting bracket (almost all of the pieces except rainmaker and wicker boss which only are offered with the stock rock, but I am willing to make custom mounts if anyone wants them) has been test fit, which has taken me over a week of my evening time and even some of my day time and weekend and many many many many many revisions of custom parts. the pharaoh mod I've done at least 5 revisions of the mounting pop bumper and well as non-replacement screw in over the pop bumpers attachments which I don't think are as good looking as the flush replacement mounts. The clairvoyant was pretty easy at least on the pop bumper in the middle I have just finished the orb bumper mount so I do have to test that again as I've changed it yesterday to accommodate that and make sure it still fits.
The reaper wire form so far has been the biggest pain in the but and just barely clears the glass while still not obstructing the ball.
it's been alot of work but a fun experience. I've been making the pop bumpers by hand with various tools such as die cutters, 3d printers, photo printers, scanners etc and of course drills, x-acto knifes and the lot. I actually just got a "production" made replacement acrylic pop bumper for the clairvoyant that I just received today that I tried as an experiment and they look amazing. I do have to manually drill out the holes on those, but have made templates/jigs to do the drilling on. I haven't offered those yet and don't know if I will. They look amazing, and I've added them in the pics attached here, but the replacements I hand made look just about the same and are more flexible for using different characters with.
Heres a picture of my playfield with the glass showing the clairvoyant under the glass as well as one laying on top of the glass. The pictures I posted before have the glass off so you can see them better as the glass glare is often hard to see.
I wish I had modeling skills to make my own figures but I'm an engineer not an artist I may team up with my buddy who is a graphics artist and illustrator to make some custom art, one if his favorite bands is IM and he loves drawing Eddie (was even hired by an iron maiden cover band to their art) and loves pinball so he's interested as I want to trick out my IM more and selling the mods once done helps offset the cost incurred and helps me justify owning the machines [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

OK I"ve also tested the "clairvoyant" orb pop bumper and it works fine pics attached, I"m going to enable that option in the sales add.
I"ve also decided to include the acrylic pop bumpers with the manually drilled holes for all clairvoyant orders, as I don't think I have too many clairvoyants I should have enough pop bumpers from my test run for all of them. (Though I have to see I may have more clairvoyants somewhere)

IMG_1462 (resized).JPGIMG_1462 (resized).JPGIMG_1463 (resized).JPGIMG_1463 (resized).JPG
#962 1 year ago

Just added a few of brzezicki mods to mine and they’re great! Thinking I’m going to go with a few others he has. Great seller FWIW!

29274B2C-2270-4F99-9A94-DEEDD97D4A3D (resized).jpeg29274B2C-2270-4F99-9A94-DEEDD97D4A3D (resized).jpeg4D58EFB1-0FB4-4575-BF1C-4BA0F7730687 (resized).jpeg4D58EFB1-0FB4-4575-BF1C-4BA0F7730687 (resized).jpeg90087DB5-D42F-4237-A5B8-04CBCF5EF684 (resized).jpeg90087DB5-D42F-4237-A5B8-04CBCF5EF684 (resized).jpeg8BB5617B-F8E4-4A64-9DF5-11B284E8D574 (resized).jpeg8BB5617B-F8E4-4A64-9DF5-11B284E8D574 (resized).jpegEDD378C4-CE3E-48A0-A765-D2246C096A75 (resized).jpegEDD378C4-CE3E-48A0-A765-D2246C096A75 (resized).jpeg590C1913-C450-49E7-BD3A-1E21CD372ACA (resized).jpeg590C1913-C450-49E7-BD3A-1E21CD372ACA (resized).jpeg
#963 1 year ago

Thanks dmacy I appreciate the positive feedback! I just starting to do mods a few months ago and find it very fun and constantly revising my designs to make them better and better, so I'm happy to hear that people are happy about their mods!

-brian

#964 1 year ago

I just released a video for the ultimate mod for your Iron Maiden Pinball machine by the Art Of Pinball! cruise on over and check it out!

#965 1 year ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

I just released a video for the ultimate mod for your Iron Maiden Pinball machine by the Art Of Pinball! cruise on over and check it out!

the idea is great and the result too, but the pharaon's face looks like a monkfish...
There was more time passing doing a pretty box that is completely useless just to try to justify the high price than the main face of the main item, even the guardian's face looks a bit strange, looks more like a bull than a Anubis
For the "hours of painting" yes, hours, like 2 hours. For the price it would had at least better contrast and shade in the guardian and pharaoh than a very fast dry brush technique to make the highlights.
The torches look really nice.

2 weeks later
#966 1 year ago

I’m stock. If anyone looking for.

I saw a post where pro owner installed this on their machine .

FDF1902A-13D0-4938-BABA-98065E53B91C (resized).pngFDF1902A-13D0-4938-BABA-98065E53B91C (resized).png
#967 1 year ago
Quoted from MJW:

in stock. Pinball life. If anyone looking for.
I saw a post where pro owner installed this on their machine .
[quoted image]

#968 1 year ago

Apron decals available on pinside marketplace

04CA9D35-0223-4786-954F-FF9134901B04 (resized).jpeg04CA9D35-0223-4786-954F-FF9134901B04 (resized).jpeg58C47399-BF63-4B7D-985F-18F10F99924A (resized).jpeg58C47399-BF63-4B7D-985F-18F10F99924A (resized).jpeg
#969 1 year ago

We have started carrying a few mods from Pinball Mods Brazil, including these cool and very detailed sarcophagus flipper sculpts.

https://lermods.com/shop-by-game/ols/products/iron-maiden-pinball-sarcophagus-flipper-sculps

82D6749D-DBB1-47D7-933C-A49E9FC10C89 (resized).jpeg82D6749D-DBB1-47D7-933C-A49E9FC10C89 (resized).jpeg
#970 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

We have started carrying a few mods from Pinball Mods Brazil, including these cool and very detailed sarcophagus flipper sculpts.
https://lermods.com/shop-by-game/ols/products/iron-maiden-pinball-sarcophagus-flipper-sculps
[quoted image]

they look amazing, it's possible to have a photo if them installed on the pinball machine?

#971 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

they look amazing, it's possible to have a photo if them installed on the pinball machine?

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-29 at 20.52.45 (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-10-29 at 20.52.45 (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-10-29 at 20.52.44 (1) (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-10-29 at 20.52.44 (1) (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-10-29 at 20.52.45 (1) (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-10-29 at 20.52.45 (1) (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-10-29 at 20.52.44 (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-10-29 at 20.52.44 (resized).jpeg
#972 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

damn! that's very cool! well done!

#973 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

damn! that's very cool! well done!

Thanks, they are handcrafted and hand painted. Professional high resistance resin and high quality clear coat. Again, made by Pinball Mods Brasil. We are just helping them with sales.

#974 1 year ago

Silly question but does putting resin flipper toppers on the flippers change the behaviour or strength at all seeing there is extra weight added?

#975 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Silly question but does putting resin flipper toppers on the flippers change the behaviour or strength at all seeing there is extra weight added?

I've had my own self designed/painted resin flipper toppers on quite a few of my machines over the years which were all made from a 2 part liquid resin cast from a mold. I've not noticed any issues over all these machines in regards a lack of flipper strength or any flipping oddities. The weight is quite negligible with these, only 10-20 grams or so (at a guess)

DSC06008 (resized).JPGDSC06008 (resized).JPGDSC06009 (resized).JPGDSC06009 (resized).JPGDSC06010 (resized).JPGDSC06010 (resized).JPGDSC06011 (resized).JPGDSC06011 (resized).JPGDSC06012 (resized).JPGDSC06012 (resized).JPGDredd Flipper Toppers 1 (resized).jpgDredd Flipper Toppers 1 (resized).jpgDredd flipper toppers (resized).jpgDredd flipper toppers (resized).jpgSTTNG flipper toppers (resized).jpgSTTNG flipper toppers (resized).jpg
#976 1 year ago
Quoted from Mancave:

I've had my own self designed/painted resin flipper toppers on quite a few of my machines over the years which were all made from a 2 part liquid resin cast from a mold. I've not noticed any issues over all these machines in regards a lack of flipper strength or any flipping oddities. The weight is quite negligible with these, only 10-20 grams or so (at a guess)
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, the ones we have are not heavily at all. Should not have a noticeable effect on the flippers.

#977 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

including these cool and very detailed sarcophagus flipper sculpts.

When I saw those I thought-must have

Really detailed and I like them

#978 1 year ago

Alrighty! February was rough with everyone here at home getting sick, but finished my alternative paint offering prototype for the Anubis statue (along with the last Clairvoyant updates). I'll be completing my dedicated IMDN project thread this evening along with details on purchasing this one and the Clairvoyant.

Note: If anyone that bought my previous color scheme for the Anubis wants this updated version, shoot me a DM.

2023-03-04 20.57.23 (resized).jpg2023-03-04 20.57.23 (resized).jpg2023-03-04 21.02.43 (resized).jpg2023-03-04 21.02.43 (resized).jpg
#979 1 year ago

I just painted this archway that my buddy 3d printed for me. Just happened to have some nice metallic paint at work…(Olympic Gold, Pale Gold, Copper Penny)…
Will install it soon and post a pic!

F007AED6-BA6C-4273-9C7F-8633E7A41B31 (resized).jpegF007AED6-BA6C-4273-9C7F-8633E7A41B31 (resized).jpeg
#980 1 year ago
Quoted from tominator:

I just painted this archway that my buddy 3d printed for me. Just happened to have some nice metallic paint at work…(Olympic Gold, Pale Gold, Copper Penny)…
[quoted image]

Very nice. I’m putting together an Egyptian gold mod theme for my game arriving later this year. This would work perfect.

#981 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Very nice. I’m putting together an Egyptian gold mod theme for my game arriving later this year. This would work perfect.

If so you might consider these blades too…
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-mod-thread/page/19#post-6813605

#982 1 year ago
Quoted from tominator:

[quoted image]

Here is a pic installed.

2A52309D-3F95-4CB3-BD0C-8C387490E08E (resized).jpeg2A52309D-3F95-4CB3-BD0C-8C387490E08E (resized).jpeg
#983 1 year ago

For those with a Pro that are looking for a cheap sarcophagus mod: for around $5 you can buy a sarcophagus toy figure on AliExpress.
3D print a base, glue the toy on it and you are set.

https://www.flippers.be/iron_maiden_sarcophagus.html

imsarc02 (resized).jpgimsarc02 (resized).jpgimsarc04 (resized).jpgimsarc04 (resized).jpg
#984 1 year ago

Just installed the spitfire from arcade-cabinets.com from the Market. Really like the look as it blends in nicely.

8CC3FD3F-9504-4F51-8ED4-6D3CDE2FE6C9 (resized).jpeg8CC3FD3F-9504-4F51-8ED4-6D3CDE2FE6C9 (resized).jpegED588502-792C-41F8-8545-4305EC9962F5 (resized).jpegED588502-792C-41F8-8545-4305EC9962F5 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#985 1 year ago

Hi all I just "upgraded" my iron maiden powerslave shooter plates to professionally made from handmade
if anyone is interested. Anyone that previously bought the handmade version can upgrade to the new one for free just pay shipping.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08250-acrylic-shooter-plate-for-stern-iron-maiden-lotb

IMG_1956 (resized).JPGIMG_1956 (resized).JPGIMG_1957 (resized).JPGIMG_1957 (resized).JPGIMG_1958 (resized).JPGIMG_1958 (resized).JPG
#986 1 year ago

Looks great - I’ll be ordering one from you soon

1 week later
#987 12 months ago

Hey all my newest mod for iron maiden is a flipper button art wear protector

I really like this. I have the single piece metal rails from 5 years ago, before I started making my own protectors. I think I might have to remove my metal rails and install these. imdn-gold (resized).JPGimdn-gold (resized).JPG

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08275--pinbawlers-flipper-button-wear-protectors-for-iron-maidenimdn-gold (resized).JPGimdn-gold (resized).JPG

imdn-silver (resized).JPGimdn-silver (resized).JPGgeneric (resized).pnggeneric (resized).png007 (resized).png007 (resized).png
#988 12 months ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

I really like this. I have the single piece metal rails from 5 years ago, before I started making my own protectors. I think I might have to remove my metal rails and install these. [quoted image]
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08275--pinbawlers-flipper-button-wear-protectors-for-iron-maiden[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

and just added these hinge magnets
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08316-pinbawlers-magnetic-iron-maiden-4-inch-hinge-art-logo-set-

IMG_2135 (resized).JPGIMG_2135 (resized).JPGIMG_2136 (resized).JPGIMG_2136 (resized).JPGIMG_2137 (resized).JPGIMG_2137 (resized).JPGback (resized).pngback (resized).pngff (resized).pngff (resized).png
#989 12 months ago

The hinges look great! Pity my cabinet and hinges aren't black

#990 12 months ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

I really like this. I have the single piece metal rails from 5 years ago, before I started making my own protectors. I think I might have to remove my metal rails and install these. [quoted image]
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08275--pinbawlers-flipper-button-wear-protectors-for-iron-maiden[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey all if any of you are like me and already had Stern side armor and want to spruce up the plain armor I have started making "armor skins" to slap over existing stern button armor

these basically turn your normal armor into my add on armor with the same art and color inserts and texture. These slap on with a laser cut magnetic backing and are super thin so it doesn't add much thickness the the feel of the button sides.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08275--pinbawlers-flipper-armor-skin-art-for-multiple-machines
IMG_2158 (resized).JPGIMG_2158 (resized).JPGIMG_2156 (resized).JPGIMG_2156 (resized).JPGIMG_2157 (resized).JPGIMG_2157 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#991 11 months ago

I have a question-How well is the shaker integrated for Iron Maiden? Is it a must or meh?

#992 11 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I have a question-How well is the shaker integrated for Iron Maiden? Is it a must or meh?

It's kinda like going from a Pro to a Premium, not required but the extras do add to the overall experience. If you are trying to save money you could pass. Not the best use of a shaker I've ever experienced, but it is fun when it goes off--especially on a wooden sub-floor--shakes the whole floor.

#993 11 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

For $100, worth the price of admission. Had one on the Pro and the Prem.

1 week later
#994 11 months ago

Hi Guys,

Thought I’d share this as I was surprised a mod like this didn’t exist already.
Recently got an insider connected for my JPLE and IMDNLE and could not dislike the red decal that goes on the plate more.

After discussing my suggestion with Mr_Tantrum and getting all the sizes perfectly, he made me some decals that go on this plate, and make a huge difference.

Here is a pic of before and after, I’m sure if anyone was interested Mr_Tantrum would be able to hook you up!

IMG_6069 (resized).jpegIMG_6069 (resized).jpegIMG_6070 (resized).jpegIMG_6070 (resized).jpegIMG_6075 (resized).jpegIMG_6075 (resized).jpeg
#995 11 months ago

looks good! i ordered the wizard mod apron for similar effect. I hate how Stern is still stuck putting 6 different pieces on the apron. Jersey Jack has it figured out.

#996 11 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

i ordered the wizard mod apron

What is the wizard apron mod ??
Thx.

#997 11 months ago
3 weeks later
#998 10 months ago

Hi guys! How are you doing?

Just found a lost set of a very limited edition of 8 total pieces of Anubis + Torches that we produced some years ago, when IM was released!

It is handcrafted (high resistance resin) and hand painted, with professional clear coat.

I will include a set of the sarcophagus flippers sculpts as a gift!

$299 + shipping (from CT/USA) for everything. Zelle or wire transfer only.

And for more mods from Pinball Mods Brasil, visit www.Lermods.com !

Thanks!

Paulo Studart
Pinball Mods Brasil

anubis3 (resized).jpganubis3 (resized).jpganubis4 (resized).jpganubis4 (resized).jpg

#999 10 months ago
Sarcophagus flipper sculpt (resized).pngSarcophagus flipper sculpt (resized).pnganubis2 (resized).jpganubis2 (resized).jpg
#1000 10 months ago

Anubis the red-nosed reindeer!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.50
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Williamsburg, VA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 1,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-mod-thread/page/20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.